All Categories

So much complaining is positive!!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 23, 2016, 13:4806/23/16
07/10/14

Some people might feel the level of complaining and negativity in forum posts is a bad thing.

It isn't.

It means you still have some passionate players who care about the game left.

People only invest their time and energy to come here and post when they care enough to do so. The tiny minority of players that post on the forums have a love for the game. They care enough to come and post when they get wound up at the game and the developers shortcomings.

They don't come to post negatively just for kicks, they have hope their concerns might just be heard and addressed. It really means something to them. They want to prompt change and improvement.

These are your best customers. Cherish and nurture them.

The next time you see a negative post, take it on the chin and remember the person behind it loves and cares for the game they play, so much, that they spent their time coming to the forum and writing that post, the negativity is borne out of negative out of pure frustration. 

Their commitment to your game, deserves your respect.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 23, 2016, 13:5706/23/16
Jun 23, 2016, 13:58(edited)

djmoody said:

Some people might feel the level of complaining and negativity in forum posts is a bad thing.

It isn't.

It means you still have some passionate players who care about the game left.

People only invest their time and energy to come here and post when they care enough to do so. The tiny minority of players that post on the forums have a love for the game. They care enough to come and post when they get wound up at the game and the developers shortcomings.

They don't come to post negatively just for kicks, they have hope their concerns might just be heard and addressed. It really means something to them. They want to prompt change and improvement.

These are your best customers. Cherish and nurture them.

The next time you see a negative post, take it on the chin and remember the person behind it loves and cares for the game they play, so much, that they spent their time coming to the forum and writing that post, the negativity is borne out of negative out of pure frustration. 

Their commitment to your game, deserves your respect.

but they prefer a "great game" comment with his alts

Jun 24, 2016, 07:0606/24/16
01/31/15

Wise words m'lord!

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 24, 2016, 08:4706/24/16
Jun 24, 2016, 08:47(edited)
09/17/15

I totally agree, DjMoody!

It's always good to know what do you guys think of our game. It's great that you share your feelings with others here, I appreciate that.

We may not always have the same point of view, but still you're all great 

Jun 24, 2016, 22:1806/24/16
Right on point again, DJMOODY! Keep it up!
Dec 24, 2018, 07:1412/24/18
09/19/16

Why am i not receiving Rewards from any Tribute i've won every week? its twice today that i never got any, but my screen tells me that i won in tourney.

http://prntscr.com/lyvenz

MightyArrow