25 June, 2016, 12:39 PM UTC
you need know Eldritch Pikeman
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
IronApex Turok
25 June, 2016, 9:31 PM UTC
jumy said:

you need know Eldritch Pikeman
i havent built my brothel to level 20 yet. i cant build those.
UTC +0:00
Camulos
25 June, 2016, 9:41 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

jumy said:

IronApex Turok said:

Do you know another strategy for taking down a beacon other than throwing billions of offense at it?
sure, with 1000 pikeman but 1 for time 

i highly doubt there is a beacon on either server that 1000 pikemen will do any damage to. 
They are special pikemen:)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 June, 2016, 12:30 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

jumy said:

you find strategy in this fake strategy of destruction? 

in a game with too alts is always so, real ppl vs plarium and alts

Plarium Team don't play on the public servers. We play on test servers only 

That explain then, why the Plarium team is so out of touch ..... with reality.

Play on the live servers together with all the rest. to get the real experience. 
That would be unfair to all other players. You all need to discover the game on your own while we have all information from the start. Don't you think?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
27 June, 2016, 4:11 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

jumy said:

Play on the live servers together with all the rest. to get the real experience. 
That would be unfair to all other players. You all need to discover the game on your own while we have all information from the start. Don't you think?

Unfair? why should it? would only be unfair if Plarium employee's could just shower themselfs in free sapphires.
jumy
27 June, 2016, 6:47 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

jumy said:

Unfair? why should it? would only be unfair if Plarium employee's could just shower themselfs in free sapphires.

Wake up and open your eyes, it's all to see

raniking? ahhahaha
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
IronApex Turok
27 June, 2016, 10:54 PM UTC
why do y ou pretend the mods dont play on the live servers?  right now on the pirates there is a league being pummeled because the rest of the srver found out a mod was playing in that league
Gadheras
28 June, 2016, 5:50 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

why do y ou pretend the mods dont play on the live servers?  right now on the pirates there is a league being pummeled because the rest of the srver found out a mod was playing in that league

Moderators taking the flak for Plarium. Well Moderators not really Plarium employee's. 

Now if it had been a game dev, or community manager etc, I would understand, but a moderator?

IronApex Turok
29 June, 2016, 9:03 AM UTC
HAHA!! i want a whole army of those!
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 June, 2016, 1:34 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Forum Moderators are ordinary players, who have volunteered to help us on Forum. They do play on the same server as you do. But Community Managers, developers, Support Agents, etc - don't.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
IronApex Turok
29 June, 2016, 8:46 PM UTC
*facepalm*
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 July, 2016, 8:41 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

*facepalm*

1725553 users registered; 43192 topics; 271744 posts; our newest member:khavanskiy_92