Wanted a real strategic game

31 Reply
jumy
23 June, 2016, 8:15 AM UTC
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
IronApex Turok
23 June, 2016, 9:52 AM UTC
from what i have seen of beacon attacks, Wiselords probably lost a few archers in their beacon.
UTC +0:00
jumy
23 June, 2016, 10:13 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


from what i have seen of beacon attacks, Wiselords probably lost a few archers in their beacon.

you find strategy in this fake strategy of destruction? 

in a game with too alts is always so, real ppl vs plarium and alts


days before the alert leaders to prepare, all darkening in other beacon, few remove defenses, is a strategy game this? all fake and wait for trap real ppl, i find always same person in all leagues

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
djmoody
23 June, 2016, 1:10 PM UTC

Not sure why you think this is fake?

There is a lot of defense in beacons these days. 100-150 members (or alts of the members come to that) can earn a lot of eldritch golems from events. Leagues events, even better as they only require 100 points worth of participation for the reward.

In the days when leagues had to build there troops 20m defence would have been impressive from a smaller league. You had to be active and raiding to have an army. Now a single beacon league, given enough time to move everybody, might have 50-100m in a beacon. 0.5m-1m a member not that difficult to achieve, even from semi-active players.

As to complaining about strategy the attackers could have:

- infiltrated the target league to get beacon numbers

- infiltrated the target league to use a trick to test beacons

- or just learnt how to do strength test hits (interpret the defence in the beacon from the initial battle report)

All I see above is bad strategy because the attackers didn't know what was in the beacon they were attacking. Therefore they had no idea whether their attack would be successful or not. Pretty sure they also don't have a clue how the siege mechanics work - that is deadly when dealing with beacons.

This is a very simple game, with a couple of bits of delicious complexity that allow the most intelligent and observant to rise head and shoulders above the rest.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
jumy
23 June, 2016, 1:32 PM UTC

djmoody said:


Not sure why you think this is fake?

There is a lot of defense in beacons these days. 100-150 members (or alts of the members come to that) can earn a lot of eldritch golems from events. Leagues events, even better as they only require 100 points worth of participation for the reward.

In the days when leagues had to build there troops 20m defence would have been impressive from a smaller league. You had to be active and raiding to have an army. Now a single beacon league, given enough time to move everybody, might have 50-100m in a beacon. 0.5m-1m a member not that difficult to achieve, even from semi-active players.

As to complaining about strategy the attackers could have:

- infiltrated the target league to get beacon numbers

- infiltrated the target league to use a trick to test beacons

- or just learnt how to do strength test hits (interpret the defence in the beacon from the initial battle report)

All I see above is bad strategy because the attackers didn't know what was in the beacon they were attacking. Therefore they had no idea whether their attack would be successful or not. Pretty sure they also don't have a clue how the siege mechanics work - that is deadly when dealing with beacons.

This is a very simple game, with a couple of bits of delicious complexity that allow the most intelligent and observant to rise head and shoulders above the rest.

the story of the infiltrated is true to a some point, the reality is that they are the same people who make fun in all leagues (alts)

Plarium has no control over their games? perhaps it has too

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
djmoody
23 June, 2016, 2:03 PM UTC

jumy said:

the story of the infiltrated is true to a some point, the reality is that they are the same people who make fun in all leagues (alts)

Plarium has no control over their games? perhaps it has too


I am captain in a major league. We have in-game chat, people on Facebook, our own website and forums and Teamspeak. I have a pretty good idea about who is who in our league from that contact. Ultimately I can check a lot of their e-mail addresses and IP's if needed.

I also spend a lot of time talking to people in a lot of the other leagues in Teamspeak. 

All that experience tells me that the majority of leagues are not made up of alts as you believe. 

I have come across alt captains only once. A person who types only when in Teamspeak and it was obvious from IP logs that two captains in different leagues were the same person (they were affiliated/sister leagues btw).

There have been a couple of notorious leagues that have been mainly made up of alts from a big league but that has been the exception rather than the rule. 

I can definitely tell you that the same few people aren't running all the leagues because every time a new league appears we will invariably end up talking to their leadership on Teamspeak and they are different ages, types, accents. 

You have made this conspiracy in your head and it just isn't correct.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
jumy
23 June, 2016, 2:19 PM UTC

sure    save 10 people each for the first 10 leagues?

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
IronApex Turok
23 June, 2016, 7:49 PM UTC
If you are insinuating Franny is an Alt for Sultans, i can assure you, she is not. She is one of my players. Like DJ said, i speak to her through multiple avenues, on our forum/website, in game chat,   her personal email, i know her first and last name, where she lives, when she is online and when she is at work. 
UTC +0:00
jumy
23 June, 2016, 9:20 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


If you are insinuating Franny is an Alt for Sultans, i can assure you, she is not. She is one of my players. Like DJ said, i speak to her through multiple avenues, on our forum/website, in game chat,   her personal email, i know her first and last name, where she lives, when she is online and when she is at work. 

not insinuate nothing, these things do happen, find a strategy? considers time and money

someone somewhere will be real but you can not be real behind at least 10 names

if is your friend I'm happy for you, 

example: ask him where and how many castles have, game is so 

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 June, 2016, 8:21 AM UTC
jumy said:


you find strategy in this fake strategy of destruction? 

in a game with too alts is always so, real ppl vs plarium and alts



Plarium Team don't play on the public servers. We play on test servers only 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
24 June, 2016, 8:29 AM UTC

jumy said:


IronApex Turok said:


If you are insinuating Franny is an Alt for Sultans, i can assure you, she is not. She is one of my players. Like DJ said, i speak to her through multiple avenues, on our forum/website, in game chat,   her personal email, i know her first and last name, where she lives, when she is online and when she is at work. 

not insinuate nothing, these things do happen, find a strategy? considers time and money

someone somewhere will be real but you can not be real behind at least 10 names

if is your friend I'm happy for you, 

example: ask him where and how many castles have, game is so 

Franny has but one account. You can see in the screen shot she only launched from one castle and didnt do a league attack.  We were called upon by an ally to help take down a beacon in their territory.   Judging from your reaction, we nearly toppled it. 


the second attack from Dark Pheonix was a league attack and looks to be From Pocl and Dipso. Again, no Alts there. perhaps if the three of them had done a league attack it would have been much more effective. i'll have to talk with them about using better strategy next time.


part of the strategy is developing allies and working together towards common goals.  Sultans in the past had done a favor for us, so when called upon, we returned the favor.  Strategy.




UTC +0:00
jumy
24 June, 2016, 8:44 AM UTC

the pretext in game was another, How strange !!!

that's okay, is part of the strategy, does not exist, buy and rebuild now 

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
IronApex Turok
24 June, 2016, 8:47 AM UTC

i see my leagues offense is down 4000 dragons, among many thousands of other units. 


looks like all will be rebuilding.
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
24 June, 2016, 8:48 AM UTC
Do you know another strategy for taking down a beacon other than throwing billions of offense at it?
UTC +0:00
jumy
24 June, 2016, 9:22 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Do you know another strategy for taking down a beacon other than throwing billions of offense at it?
sure, with 1000 pikeman but 1 for time 
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Gadheras
24 June, 2016, 10:36 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


jumy said:


you find strategy in this fake strategy of destruction? 

in a game with too alts is always so, real ppl vs plarium and alts



Plarium Team don't play on the public servers. We play on test servers only 

That explain then, why the Plarium team is so out of touch ..... with reality.


Play on the live servers together with all the rest. to get the real experience. 
UTC +2:00
jumy
24 June, 2016, 2:47 PM UTC

Gadheras said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


jumy said:


you find strategy in this fake strategy of destruction? 

in a game with too alts is always so, real ppl vs plarium and alts



Plarium Team don't play on the public servers. We play on test servers only 

That explain then, why the Plarium team is so out of touch ..... with reality.


Play on the live servers together with all the rest. to get the real experience. 

if you believe that donkeys fly, free to believe

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
fpventer
24 June, 2016, 10:11 PM UTC

Gadheras said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


jumy said:


you find strategy in this fake strategy of destruction? 

in a game with too alts is always so, real ppl vs plarium and alts



Plarium Team don't play on the public servers. We play on test servers only 

That explain then, why the Plarium team is so out of touch ..... with reality.


Play on the live servers together with all the rest. to get the real experience. 



Without free Sapphires please...
.
UTC +2:00
jumy
25 June, 2016, 7:21 AM UTC
fpventer said:

Gadheras said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


jumy said:


you find strategy in this fake strategy of destruction? 

in a game with too alts is always so, real ppl vs plarium and alts



Plarium Team don't play on the public servers. We play on test servers only 

That explain then, why the Plarium team is so out of touch ..... with reality.


Play on the live servers together with all the rest. to get the real experience. 



Without free Sapphires please...

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
IronApex Turok
25 June, 2016, 8:56 AM UTC

jumy said:


IronApex Turok said:


Do you know another strategy for taking down a beacon other than throwing billions of offense at it?
sure, with 1000 pikeman but 1 for time 

i highly doubt there is a beacon on either server that 1000 pikemen will do any damage to. 
UTC +0:00
1665466 users registered; 34180 topics; 253473 posts; our newest member:Castle №1131782