All Categories

No prize in the Grand Battleground Conquest and Grand PVP Warfare??

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 17, 2016, 05:4506/17/16
11/05/14

Hi There!

What is the minimum contribution needed in the Grand Battleground Conquest and Grand PVP Warfare in order to receive a prize? I contributed almost 2k points and when I click on the "finish" button it tells me "Unfortunately you have missed your chance blah blah blah..." yet the green Finish button stays. I cannot believe that contributing almost 2k points each of these 2 events yields me NOTHING.

Would appreciate an explanation please. Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 17, 2016, 06:2806/17/16

mvndefensor said:

Hi There!

What is the minimum contribution needed in the Grand Battleground Conquest and Grand PVP Warfare in order to receive a prize? I contributed almost 2k points and when I click on the "finish" button it tells me "Unfortunately you have missed your chance blah blah blah..." yet the green Finish button stays. I cannot believe that contributing almost 2k points each of these 2 events yields me NOTHING.

the grand tournaments where for hardcore players who scored really high 

the rewards are only based on ranking so with just 2 k points you failed to win a spot and thus did not receive rewards 

those tournaments did not include  normal rewards ( units/ resources/ boosts/ keys,,,,,,,etc)

finally rewards are completely based on ranking (no matter what points you have collected you will only be rewarded if you won a spot)

hope this helps

Jun 17, 2016, 09:5606/17/16
exxxe said:

mvndefensor said:

Hi There!

the grand tournaments where for hardcore players who scored really high 

the rewards are only based on ranking so with just 2 k points you failed to win a spot and thus did not receive rewards 

those tournaments did not include  normal rewards ( units/ resources/ boosts/ keys,,,,,,,etc)

finally rewards are completely based on ranking (no matter what points you have collected you will only be rewarded if you won a spot)

hope this helps

no it dose not, this is the kind of thing they need to state.. they should of called it the 'paytowin torment', I have never received NOTHING in any tornment I have competed in.. this was beyound a joke and I want all my losses returnerd.