Moved castle having trouble raiding resources

6 Replies
eipselligsener
16 June, 2016, 2:34 AM UTC

I moved to a new area of the map.

Problem............. spy report says 44591 in iron & gold.........  220978 in food.

My food is maxed says I've hit my limit.

Game continues to give me MORE food 39607 & 5197 Gold....5196 iron   when raiding.

Has happened on MOST of my RAIDS.

These are BOT castles I'm raiding.

Is it possible they have the catacombs to lvl 24 as bots?
UTC -4:00
IronApex Turok
16 June, 2016, 8:14 AM UTC
food raid is always the highest resource raided.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2016, 8:34 AM UTC
If you notice any Bots, please report them to our Support Team. And if you want to know what's the level of their Catacombs, why don't you check it in their Castles?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
17 June, 2016, 8:37 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

If you notice any Bots, please report them to our Support Team. And if you want to know what's the level of their Catacombs, why don't you check it in their Castles?

WHOAH?!   excuse me? do you have the power to look at our castles and see our building levels?

im screen shotting this for posterity as my posts seem to have a tendancy to disappear.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 June, 2016, 9:07 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

WHOAH?!   excuse me? do you have the power to look at our castles and see our building levels?

im screen shotting this for posterity as my posts seem to have a tendancy to disappear.
Indeed, Catacombs are not changing visually with the level upgrades  By bad. Thanks for pointing that.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
IronApex Turok
24 June, 2016, 8:44 AM UTC
nothing changes visually with the level of the upgrade. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 June, 2016, 12:43 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

nothing changes visually with the level of the upgrade. 
Yeah, how could I miss that
1724321 users registered; 43270 topics; 271133 posts; our newest member:Castle №1252665