All Categories

Why dont trained troops go to catacombs?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 11, 2016, 21:4806/11/16

I been playing this game for awhile and dont understand why we need to put trained troops into catacombs. Games are suppose to be  a hobby not your life! Funny, the game wants your money to catacomb troops for you. 

Also, dont understand why a free game wants money. All these free games get money just for people playing them which is a double scam. I guess that's why consoles sell games. The purchase is the license to play it. Not to brain wash people thinking they need to spend thousands of dollars to play it.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 11, 2016, 22:2906/11/16
07/25/15

tdogg90 said:

I been playing this game for awhile and dont understand why we need to put trained troops into catacombs. Games are suppose to be  a hobby not your life! Funny, the game wants your money to catacomb troops for you. 

Also, dont understand why a free game wants money. All these free games get money just for people playing them which is a double scam. I guess that's why consoles sell games. The purchase is the license to play it. Not to brain wash people thinking they need to spend thousands of dollars to play it.

Because Plarium insist you need to sit in front of screen to handle that yourself. Until they came up with the scrolls you can buy for cash that will auto move them for you, and then the former wasnt so important anylonger.

Its sort of like anything is a bad idea, until Plarium, can profit from it -) get used to it.

Jun 12, 2016, 06:5006/12/16
tdogg90 said:

My Lord, why dont you try with Your Suggestions post.
Jun 15, 2016, 20:3506/15/16
08/03/14

since its better to catacomb your defense, you have to have some way of getting points for Pvp.

most players just fish around til they find a batch of freshly trained offense to kill.