About mantra called Balance

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 22, 2016, 12:0706/22/16
09/17/15

Drogar61 said:

Wrong. Search through forum and you will find right answer.

We have a problem with both of you latest mods. You came here and started to implement some ugly rule, and at same time we could here so many wrong answers, and too many about you.

From mods we expect help, and correct information. Who you are and who you were is unimportant for us.

We need forum to change our experience and fillings. If you are correct no one will mention you, and in that case e will never break amazing rule.

Contrary, we can't speak what we need and all of this become useless.

Dear Drogar61,

I understand your feelings, however, please note that our Forum Moderators are following rules which are set by Plarium. They don't invent their own rules, and they are always on your side, because they have the same gaming experience as you do. 

If you have any issues or questions concerning their work, please contact our Support team or Lord Oberon (I have added a link into the Rules section). 

We are all human beings here, and we all make mistakes sometimes. And we all appreciate someone's help and understanding. And we would really appreciate your feedback if you leave it in appropriate place.

So let's be constructive and friendly on Forum, we all have one thing which unites us - Stormfall game. You may or may not like some of its parts, understand or not understand some mechanics, but that's why we need a community - to communicate, discuss, sometimes even debate, share opinions and feelings. 

But please remember that there's the same person on the other side of the screen. 

Jun 22, 2016, 12:1806/22/16
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Drogar61 said:

Wrong. Search through forum and you will find right answer.

We have a problem with both of you latest mods. You came here and started to implement some ugly rule, and at same time we could here so many wrong answers, and too many about you.

From mods we expect help, and correct information. Who you are and who you were is unimportant for us.

We need forum to change our experience and fillings. If you are correct no one will mention you, and in that case e will never break amazing rule.

Contrary, we can't speak what we need and all of this become useless.

Dear Drogar61,

I understand your feelings, however, please note that our Forum Moderators are following rules which are set by Plarium. They don't invent their own rules, and they are always on your side, because they have the same gaming experience as you do. 

If you have any issues or questions concerning their work, please contact our Support team or Lord Oberon (I have added a link into the Rules section). 

We are all human beings here, and we all make mistakes sometimes. And we all appreciate someone's help and understanding. And we would really appreciate your feedback if you leave it in appropriate place.

So let's be constructive and friendly on Forum, we all have one thing which unites us - Stormfall game. You may or may not like some of its parts, understand or not understand some mechanics, but that's why we need a community - to communicate, discuss, sometimes even debate, share opinions and feelings. 

But please remember that there's the same person on the other side of the screen. 

When you get posts and even threads deleted that doesn't break any rules acording to your rule page... and without any actual comment on WHY they got deleted/removed. You can start to wonder what going on, also, we are not allowed to raise discussion around it, because then we fall into the whole "you are not allowed to discuss moderators actions" and you end up get banned. So maybe its just better to not post anything, in the end. The rules should apply both to the users and the ones that should upheld them no?

Jun 22, 2016, 12:2606/22/16
08/12/14

Inaginni said:

However, I should note that this tax only appears for certain players. 

I can ensure you that Battlegrounds work equally for all players. There are no exceptions. Different players use different strategies, that's the only difference. Sometimes it's about planning and calculations, sometimes it's about luck.

But all players are equal on Battlegrounds.

More than likely that is correct, although perhaps a bit more involved. I was referencing to the more general idea on the forum that battlegrounds have taxes for the player. This is something many players in the KoK family have noticed and yet others haven't been affected by this tax, so more than likely it only appears for certain strategies.

I'd like to post my ideas, but I don't want to lead anyone astray since my ideas are not 100% verified. So I'll just leave it at "there seems to be a method that still gives a net positive in bgs."

Jun 22, 2016, 12:3306/22/16
08/12/14
Gadheras said:

Drogar61 said:

-snip-

-snip-

When you get posts and even threads deleted that doesn't break any rules acording to your rule page... and without any actual comment on WHY they got deleted/removed. You can start to wonder what going on, also, we are not allowed to raise discussion around it, because then we fall into the whole "you are not allowed to discuss moderators actions" and you end up get banned. So maybe its just better to not post anything, in the end. The rules should apply both to the users and the ones that should upheld them no?

I know this thread has kinda gotten derailed from the original topic, but I was wondering, Alyona, if you would consider editing the posts instead of deleting them. If the entirety of the post is against the rules then you could edit it to say so, removing all the original content. That way we wouldn't be as confused when we return to certain threads and see parts of a conversation, such as a mod seemingly talking to himself.
Jun 22, 2016, 20:1606/22/16
Jun 22, 2016, 21:32(edited)

until mod and plarium team play with 200 different names you may never have a balanced game, it's all fake

Jun 22, 2016, 21:1506/22/16

jumy said:

until mod and plarium team team play with 200 different names you may never have a balanced game, it's all fake

Lord JUMY,

it is impossible to play Stormfall with 200 alts. 
Jun 22, 2016, 22:3806/22/16

Lord JUMY, 

inappropriate language is violation of Forum rules. This is your second deleted post today.

Hereby, you're warned to obey Forum rules. 
Jun 23, 2016, 00:4006/23/16
06/22/14

Alyona, only what I care is talk about game. I never said ugly word. Sharp yes, but not ugly. And, maybe I didn't notice others, only me wrote public apology for mistake. Yes people can make mistake, that is normal.

What isn't normal is some behavior of Plarium advocates, but you took right from us to comment that, so no comment.

But, not all of your (plural) posts have right to be protected. Simple, some of your posts make direct damage to people who asked for help, and such posts can't be protected of comments, or almost everything on this forum will become useless.

You and me agree about possibility of mistake but I never saw correction from your side when we proved that you're wrong.

Also, when you act as player, not as mod, than you can be commented or some animals will have too much right on this farm.

Mod job is to keep forum clean and under rules, not to concludes every our conversation, and very often on very ugly and provocative way.

For such attempts stick rule shouldn't be used.

Some of you try to be in charge on this forum. That is wrong, too, and cause of many ugly threads, concluded with stick.

Maybe this help 

Jun 23, 2016, 07:3106/23/16
09/17/15
Inaginni said:

I know this thread has kinda gotten derailed from the original topic, but I was wondering, Alyona, if you would consider editing the posts instead of deleting them. If the entirety of the post is against the rules then you could edit it to say so, removing all the original content. That way we wouldn't be as confused when we return to certain threads and see parts of a conversation, such as a mod seemingly talking to himself.
Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.
Jun 23, 2016, 07:3406/23/16

Nemanja said:

Lord JUMY, 

inappropriate language is violation of Forum rules. This is your second deleted post today.

Hereby, you're warned to obey Forum rules. 

okay continue to take the piss, experienced player

Jun 23, 2016, 07:3706/23/16
09/17/15

Drogar61 said:

Alyona, only what I care is talk about game. I never said ugly word. Sharp yes, but not ugly. And, maybe I didn't notice others, only me wrote public apology for mistake. Yes people can make mistake, that is normal.

What isn't normal is some behavior of Plarium advocates, but you took right from us to comment that, so no comment.

But, not all of your (plural) posts have right to be protected. Simple, some of your posts make direct damage to people who asked for help, and such posts can't be protected of comments, or almost everything on this forum will become useless.

You and me agree about possibility of mistake but I never saw correction from your side when we proved that you're wrong.

Also, when you act as player, not as mod, than you can be commented or some animals will have too much right on this farm.

Mod job is to keep forum clean and under rules, not to concludes every our conversation, and very often on very ugly and provocative way.

For such attempts stick rule shouldn't be used.

Some of you try to be in charge on this forum. That is wrong, too, and cause of many ugly threads, concluded with stick.

Maybe this help 

I appreciate your feedback. If you see that someone is giving players some wrong information, even if it's me or our Moderators, you can always point at a mistake and we will gladly correct it.

If you have anything to say about forum Moderation decisions or about a tone/personality of Administrators and Moderators, you can contact either Lord Oberon or Support Team. All your feedback will be considered. 

Jun 23, 2016, 09:5306/23/16
08/03/14
Nemanja said:

jumy said:

until mod and plarium team team play with 200 different names you may never have a balanced game, it's all fake

Lord JUMY,

it is impossible to play Stormfall with 200 alts. 
lol...you havent met Lord Maccanmoore.
Jun 23, 2016, 09:5506/23/16
08/03/14
it boggles my mind that the mods comment on EVERY THREAD, whether their information is correct or not.
Jun 23, 2016, 10:2006/23/16
Jun 23, 2016, 10:21(edited)

IronApex Turok said:

it boggles my mind that the mods comment on EVERY THREAD, whether their information is correct or not.

the truth is always censored, can not deal the discourse, i did not mention alts but a team, mod team playing with illicit tricks

this to balance the game and to cash in

Jun 23, 2016, 13:2606/23/16
Jun 23, 2016, 13:27(edited)

you sure are not mod and his team under other names? not all ok, too ppl know schedule

when you have a good army serves to destroy it, you can not compete or invent some bugs or transform the game, need only your money

the strategy is theirs, so the game balance

Jun 23, 2016, 18:3206/23/16
07/25/15

My only request really from a moderator would be..  Understand plain English. and, you live by the same rules the users does in regard of uphold them.

Jun 23, 2016, 19:4206/23/16
08/03/14
i cant find my post in the suggestions section about how to make the mods more relevant.
Jun 23, 2016, 20:1206/23/16
Jun 23, 2016, 20:12(edited)
06/22/14
IronApex Turok said:

i cant find my post in the suggestions section about how to make the mods more relevant.
Check deleted posts 
Jun 24, 2016, 08:3206/24/16
09/17/15

1) Moved this topic to Off Topic thread.

2) If you want to discuss our Forum Moderators, please use the designated channels.

3) Each player can become a Moderator. Follow our news, and look for the recruitment thread.