My introduction to the community.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 9, 2016, 18:3206/09/16
11/05/14

Greetings m'lords and ladies! 

I am Niko, a new lord whom has made his appearance upon the world, and I wish to say hello to each and everyone of you, be it my future enemy, rival, ally or something in between!

A bit about myself.

When you think of a Nordic European person, you get many stereotypes, let me assure you, I don't fall within those(severally at least...)

I think of myself a friendly fellow, with a thick skin, so a bit of poking fun of each others is something you can do with me( If you have a thick skin)

I'm new to Stormfall as a player, but I've got the hang of everything quite well. I wish for a prosperous time for the community, and until our blades meet upon the battleground, this is Niko saying goodbye m'lords and ladies!
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 9, 2016, 18:3406/09/16
07/25/15

You need a thick skin in Stormfall, because you will taken an arrow to the knee, quite a lot -)

Jun 9, 2016, 18:3906/09/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14

Ahhaha! Excellent, but wait... Arrow... To the... Knee? Hey, I though I arrived somewhere else then Elder Scrolls universe?

Alright boys, wrong destination! We're packing up, take everything that's not nailed down! And then tear off what has!

Jun 9, 2016, 18:4506/09/16
07/25/15

Niko Lehtinen said:

Ahhaha! Excellent, but wait... Arrow... To the... Knee? Hey, I though I arrived somewhere else then Elder Scrolls universe?

Alright boys, wrong destination! We're packing up, take everything that's not nailed down! And then tear off what has!

You shouldnt talk about other games much by names on this forum. They got a tendecy to slap you with a week ban for that. +1 for know the one though -)

Also in Stormfall, its like reverse loot hoarding... you become poorer and poorer :p