up grading ballista, catapults and sentries

4 Replies
wicid
8 June, 2016, 10:07 AM UTC
I up graded all my walls to level 5, but can not figure out how to up grade the catapults, ballista and sentries I had on the level one walls. does any one know how to up grade them to higher levels. I would like level 5 ballista on a level 5 wall and so on
UTC +0:00
Ichezis
8 June, 2016, 10:12 AM UTC

Dear lady Wicid,

Does clicking the catapults, ballistas and sentries followed by pressing 'Upgrade' in edit mode not work for you?
If it doesn't, please contact the Help Desk or reply here so I can aid you further.

Good luck!

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Vladimir Stojanovic
8 June, 2016, 10:16 AM UTC

wicid said:

I up graded all my walls to level 5, but can not figure out how to up grade the catapults, ballista and sentries I had on the level one walls. does any one know how to up grade them to higher levels. I would like level 5 ballista on a level 5 wall and so on

Go to edit mode, move over ballista or catapult or sentries, right click, select upgrade. You will need sapphires to do this.

UTC +2:00
Juglar del Viento
8 June, 2016, 2:23 PM UTC

Vladimir Stojanovic said:

wicid said:

Go to edit mode, move over ballista or catapult or sentries, right click, select upgrade. You will need sapphires to do this.

i will add on edit mode click on up side to avoid walls or gate and can choose sentinels ballistas or catapults

hope this can help you

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
wicid
9 June, 2016, 8:22 AM UTC
thank you, I did not try that because they were not very visible, but that was the trick. again thank you, I had looked every were to up grade them.
UTC +0:00
1722167 users registered; 42793 topics; 271915 posts; our newest member:kocha