Game Card Suggestion

2 Replies
Marlio
6 June, 2016, 10:36 PM UTC
I have played Asherons Call I, City of Heroes, a zyrka 3d chat site and we were able to purchase game cards to do so.  I would rather purchase a game card for 25$ than use my visa card and I think there are a lot of young players who probably dont even have credit cards. But they may have access to the money to purchase a game card at Best Buy or Target.  This is the only game I have ever played which in which you cannot use game cards.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 June, 2016, 7:25 AM UTC
Greetings. At this moment we don't have such payment method. But it's possible that we will add it in future. Thank you for your suggestion.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Marlio
9 June, 2016, 3:43 AM UTC
If we have game cards no one knows if I am using money to play the game and will not complain. I can buy them in dept stores, best buy or wherever.
UTC +5:00
1662432 users registered; 33617 topics; 252830 posts; our newest member:johannberg21