All Categories

Personal events rewards not giving resources?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 5, 2016, 15:4706/05/16
11/05/14

Dear Plarium,

Last day I completed several "personal events" from the events tab, such as doing 5 battleground missions or keeping a hamlet for a certain amount of time.

When I claimed the rewards I received some units (10 pikemen or something), but it also said I'd receive some resources for the hamlet mission. It was about 100 of each resource, so that wasn't too shocking that I didn't get them. However another one claimed to give me a 1000 or even 5000 of each resource. This with like 50 pikemen that I did receive, but still no resources. For me a lvl 37 player that amount is quite a lot, so that got me curious: is there a bug going on here or am I just misreading some of the reward descriptions?

Awaiting your reply,

Sincerely,

Hissaelon

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 5, 2016, 17:0606/05/16
Jun 5, 2016, 17:06(edited)

Hissaelon said:

Dear Plarium,

Last day I completed several "personal events" from the events tab, such as doing 5 battleground missions or keeping a hamlet for a certain amount of time.

When I claimed the rewards I received some units (10 pikemen or something), but it also said I'd receive some resources for the hamlet mission. It was about 100 of each resource, so that wasn't too shocking that I didn't get them. However another one claimed to give me a 1000 or even 5000 of each resource. This with like 50 pikemen that I did receive, but still no resources. For me a lvl 37 player that amount is quite a lot, so that got me curious: is there a bug going on here or am I just misreading some of the reward descriptions?

Awaiting your reply,

Sincerely,

Hissaelon

the resources rewarded are packs and they go to the black market you can find them there and you have to open the packs in order to add the resources to your warehouses and barns

Jun 5, 2016, 17:3206/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14

EXXXE,

Thank you very much! That was indeed the missing link.

Cheers,

Hissaelon