Bug using full screen with scroll for mouse

3 Replies
cat in the hat
5 June, 2016, 2:10 AM UTC
This started happening June 1st after latest update. If you I use scroll on full screen playing game it will open building pages when mouse pointed on it if you use scroll on mouse. Also in catacombs in with troops etc. I lost defense units in offense bg when i was just send wraiths. Looked at report and seen some how some defense got sent with it. Sent a ticket, hope to get my defense units back and get this bug fixed.
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 June, 2016, 9:11 AM UTC
Works well for me in both Fullscreen modes. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
SwampThing
9 June, 2016, 9:02 PM UTC
I can confirm same bug, started at same time. If mouse cursor is over a building, using scroll wheel will open building page  I´m using Chrome, on a Win 7 desktop. Only happens in fullscreen mode, which is 90% of the time when i´m playing, so its very annoying. Something was changed.
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 June, 2016, 8:06 AM UTC
We have defined the bug yesterday. It reproduces only in Chrome. In all other browsers you won't experience it. It was reported to our devs, so it will be fixed with one of the future updates.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1779956 users registered; 48342 topics; 287082 posts; our newest member:roi888