All Categories

leaguemember reinforcement

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 3, 2016, 19:4406/03/16

I'm sure variations of this suggestion have been posted before, but please could we have a column in the league screen that informs you whether you have reinforcements at a league members castle, along with two buttons

1)to view what reinforcements are there

2)to send reinforcements. 

Please also could it be set up so that 

a)you are not directed to the castle automatically, just given the option to send or view reinforcements

b)if you were on a page of leaguemembers other than the first page it didnt automatically revert to the first page after viewing or sending reinforcements.

Thankyou for your consideration

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 4, 2016, 02:0706/04/16
01/12/15

Try to go to the keep, get to garrisons tab and change the settings to castles-reinforcements.

Granted it only shows castles which have your reinforcements and it shows both league members and non league members.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 6, 2016, 09:2106/06/16
09/17/15
I have passed the suggestion to send Reinforcements from the League Members list. It was accepted, and it will possibly appear with one of the future updates. 
Jun 12, 2016, 21:0506/12/16
Great:) Thankyou!
Jun 12, 2016, 21:0906/12/16

Sifr said:

Try to go to the keep, get to garrisons tab and change the settings to castles-reinforcements.

Granted it only shows castles which have your reinforcements and it shows both league members and non league members.

Thanks Sifr, 

I was thinking of being able to tell at a glance which you needed to reinforce rather than needing to cross check between the league list and the garrison list. 

However if a button gets added it wont take much to send an archer to all.