I hope it's a joke

22 Replies
jumy
1 June, 2016, 6:46 PM UTC


lv24 around 63k

now i want back my troops, is a fraud this game, lose another player now byby

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
zach-rose11
1 June, 2016, 8:19 PM UTC
What is the problem? BG's are not the best for you to be investing your whole army in. If you look around the web you'll see how the payouts are calculated, and it might help you start to get more than you put in.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2016, 7:52 AM UTC

I also see no issues here. Your losses depend on the type of Units you choose. Some give better results against particular Balur Units, and some don't 


And please, watch your language and follow our Forum rules. This is my first and last warning. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
jumy
2 June, 2016, 8:12 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I also see no issues here. Your losses depend on the type of Units you choose. Some give better results against particular Balur Units, and some don't 


And please, watch your language and follow our Forum rules. This is my first and last warning. 

what are you saying? you stop teasing people or you have fun? 

63.000 defence balur troops in a lv24, understand or pretend? lv24 is 30/33k not 63k

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
jumy
2 June, 2016, 8:54 AM UTC

zach-rose11 said:


What is the problem? BG's are not the best for you to be investing your whole army in. If you look around the web you'll see how the payouts are calculated, and it might help you start to get more than you put in.

the problem is another (11)


add edit:


ty for special offert but at this condition you take nothing by me, only lose other one, we are only numbers that matter to you?

back my troops, (value around 6-7k sapphire in infirmary) and i value if Plarium value 1 penny

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 June, 2016, 9:42 AM UTC
I'm not sure that you have access to the game balance. So why do you think that level 24 is 30/35k? I suppose it's your past experience. But the amount can be different. I'm sure you know it well.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
jumy
3 June, 2016, 7:44 PM UTC
i hope other expert ppl comment this.... i in 1 year never find 63k in a lv 24, at the max 35k but rare, is always around 30-33k attack or defence
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
jumy
6 June, 2016, 12:05 AM UTC

for your fun is 30k, and also for experience of many people that even have made user guide alert for 32k (not double)

silence constructive confirms the teasing, for first by support

the rest of the crap you say so and team "bgs have not changed" (read well your post and by team) is a fraud

anyway lose ye, i lose virtual troops, ye real money 


pls stop delete my post

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
IronApex Turok
6 June, 2016, 12:13 AM UTC

i agree with Jumy.


plarium plays bait and switch with the battle ground calculator. 
UTC +0:00
djmoody
6 June, 2016, 3:26 AM UTC

Jumy you don't know what you are talking about.

First screenshot you posted averages 31.8k defence.

The power in that BG is:

- 64% in bestiary

- 33% in occult

- 3% in cavalry

- 1% in infantry

Had you sent infantry to kill it it would have defended pretty much at the 31.8k (or cavalry).

You didn't you sent lots of bestiary at a Marennon heavy BG then came on the forum and slandered the developer for your lack of understanding. Not cool.





Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
6 June, 2016, 8:13 AM UTC
Stormfall: Age of war is great strategy game. Best way for achieving results is gaining in game experience. There are rules for forum discussion. Obey them.
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
6 June, 2016, 8:29 AM UTC

Nemanja said:


Stormfall: Age of war is great strategy game. Best way for achieving results is gaining in game experience. There are rules for forum discussion. Obey them.

No disrespect, but with age come experience, and your age is..... like an infant. Registered: 05/31/2016



UTC +2:00
Sculptor
10 June, 2016, 12:19 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

Nemanja said:


Stormfall: Age of war is great strategy game. Best way for achieving results is gaining in game experience. There are rules for forum discussion. Obey them.

No disrespect, but with age come experience, and your age is..... like an infant. Registered: 05/31/2016



He never said that he has experience with this game. So maybe think before you put it in writing, also something that can come with time.
Member of Blue Magic
UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
10 June, 2016, 1:58 AM UTC

jumy said:



lv24 around 63k

now i want back my troops, is a fraud this game, lose another player now byby

I don't see how you get 63k


32,200 Infantry Defense
33,800 Cavalry Defense
52,760 Occult Defense
72,520 Bestiary Defense

3195 Battleground Ranking is approx 10% of the average defensive value
63 Tournament Points is 3195/50


I could kill that bg with 269 Paladins. (32,263.9 offense) - http://prntscr.com/bejatx

... or better still send a wave of Pikemen to weaken it and then finish it off with my zero-loss squad (one of each unit type)


Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Sculptor
10 June, 2016, 2:31 PM UTC

Tony Hobson said:


jumy said:




lv24 around 63k

now i want back my troops, is a fraud this game, lose another player now byby

I don't see how you get 63k


32,200 Infantry Defense
33,800 Cavalry Defense
52,760 Occult Defense
72,520 Bestiary Defense

3195 Battleground Ranking is approx 10% of the average defensive value
63 Tournament Points is 3195/50


I could kill that bg with 269 Paladins. (32,263.9 offense) - http://prntscr.com/bejatx

... or better still send a wave of Pikemen to weaken it and then finish it off with my zero-loss squad (one of each unit type)


Your calculations above are quit right Tony. But now don't attack it with only 1 kind of units but from all 4 (Infantry, Cavalry, Occult and Bestiary). To make it easier, use this battle calculator http://stormfall.playtamin.com/

 Fill it in and try it out. On top you will see the total Def amount. And with 1 pike, 1 knight, 1 warlock and 1 dragon you will get to 63K. So if you spread the your offense evenly Jumy is right. But he should also know what he should sent into a BG to lose the least amount of troops and not blame someone else for his mistakes.
Member of Blue Magic
UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
10 June, 2016, 2:59 PM UTC

There are 100 different unit types to collect including Legendary, Dark, Eldrich, Imperial and Normal units (not including spies).
100 different units gives me well over 75k offense, which means that I can kill any red bg containing 30k defense or less (divide total by 2.5) - http://prntscr.com/betxp7

The trick is to weaken higher level bg first by sending enough Infantry and/or Cavalry so that I can safely send my bg squad to complete the job.
Battlegrounds with a high population of Marennon often require extra waves of Pikemen/Paladins.


When hitting battlegrounds for unit rewards I use normal methods to fill my resource bank.


I use many different battle calculators including playtamin, http://pirates.vsego.org/calc.php and http://stormfallguide.blogspot.co.uk/

None of these are perfect but they certainly help.





Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
djmoody
11 June, 2016, 1:48 AM UTC

Sculptor said:


Tony Hobson said:


jumy said:




lv24 around 63k

now i want back my troops, is a fraud this game, lose another player now byby

I don't see how you get 63k


32,200 Infantry Defense
33,800 Cavalry Defense
52,760 Occult Defense
72,520 Bestiary Defense

3195 Battleground Ranking is approx 10% of the average defensive value
63 Tournament Points is 3195/50


I could kill that bg with 269 Paladins. (32,263.9 offense) - http://prntscr.com/bejatx

... or better still send a wave of Pikemen to weaken it and then finish it off with my zero-loss squad (one of each unit type)


Your calculations above are quit right Tony. But now don't attack it with only 1 kind of units but from all 4 (Infantry, Cavalry, Occult and Bestiary). To make it easier, use this battle calculator http://stormfall.playtamin.com/

 Fill it in and try it out. On top you will see the total Def amount. And with 1 pike, 1 knight, 1 warlock and 1 dragon you will get to 63K. So if you spread the your offense evenly Jumy is right. But he should also know what he should sent into a BG to lose the least amount of troops and not blame someone else for his mistakes.

Well actually that isn't spreading your offence evenly at all. 

You are sending like 80 infantry power and 2600+ bestiary in the dragon (numbers are as per my arts, bonuses etc). 

And that is a stupid way to try and quote a BG's power - calculating off a bestiary heavy offence,marching into the teeth of a Marannon heavy defense. At it's extreme that will overstate the base value of the BG by up to 3 times (in the quote case more than twice).


Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
11 June, 2016, 3:50 PM UTC

djmoody said:

And that is a stupid way to try and quote a BG's power - calculating off a bestiary heavy offence,marching into the teeth of a Marannon heavy defense. At it's extreme that will overstate the base value of the BG by up to 3 times (in the quote case more than twice).

Jumy was perfectly correct to expect 32k Balur strength at any level 24 battleground. Plarium have set a secret trap, and Jumy fell into it.



I have seen many high level, experienced players fall into the same trap, losing over 7 million offense at level 100 battlegrounds (and getting no rewards)



The problem is caused by excessive marennon population within random battlegrounds, and no way to get full battle reports from red bg.
We can send one archer to green battlegrounds, so why are red battlegrounds kept secret?

Maybe Stormfall Devs enjoy killing our Dragons?


We do not have this problem in the Pirate game, where they have replaced balur units with something much more predictable


Edit: This is a Level 23 Pirate Battleground with Zero Loss (Pirate units are identical to Stormfall units)
Pirate Battlegrounds are not weaker than Stormfall Battlegrounds, they are just more predictable.

http://prntscr.com/bfmven


Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
11 June, 2016, 4:35 PM UTC

check the xp you got from that level and compare the average for that level

in first waves you almost can predict what numbers of every troop its inside with the xp you get in the hit and the final xp from that level

i always work with xp's not with ofense/defense force

Regards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Snowgoon
12 June, 2016, 8:38 PM UTC

I will certainly experiment with comparing xp from red battlegrounds. I have always ignored xp and concentrated on the Battleground Ranking figures (which should be 10% of average strength)


We are desperate to find an accurate method of predicting bg strength on stormfall - I have seen many bg charts and battle calculators but they all use average values - which can easily be doubled when the population of ogres or marrenon is higher than average

Sending a wave of pikemen helps a lot, and gives us an idea of relative balur population ... but a FULL battle report should be given
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
1722445 users registered; 42706 topics; 272089 posts; our newest member:info.patrickcharles