Glitching windows

Glitching windows

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 23, 2016, 18:3605/23/16
03/09/16

Glitching windows

Hi,

Just to let you know that this afternoon when I opened my hero window to store and sell stuff, the secondary overlay was glitching and wouldn't allow me to do anything. I tried emptying my cache and refreshing page, but it took five tries for it to work. Now the same thing is happening in my Lord Steward battlefield reports, and the battleground unit assignments.

Thanks
Views
Comments
Comments
May 23, 2016, 19:4305/23/16

My Lord, try to clear your browser cache to make sure that all the game files which are saved by your browser on your computer are replaced with new ones, containing the new game information. Please press Ctrl+Shift+Del to access the menu from which you can clear your browser’s cache. Then reload the page. It will help you again

May 24, 2016, 20:2905/24/16
03/09/16

I have no wish to be rude, but did you read my note, where I said that I emptied my browser cache repeatedly? Earlier today I was having the same issue on a different computer. Cleared the cache, and still had issues. It appears to finally have stopped this afternoon.

Thanks anyway.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 25, 2016, 08:1605/25/16
09/17/15

ilyria190 said:

I have no wish to be rude, but did you read my note, where I said that I emptied my browser cache repeatedly? Earlier today I was having the same issue on a different computer. Cleared the cache, and still had issues. It appears to finally have stopped this afternoon.

Thanks anyway.

Greetings. I'm glad to hear that the issue is resolved for you now. However, if you will ever experience it again, please make sure that your Flash-player is up to date. I would also suggest you to try another browser. If it doesn't help, please contact our Support Team and  the steps you've already tried.