Beacon Drops

6 Replies
Skycooldude
23 May, 2016, 2:16 AM UTC
Can it be confirmed whether beacon drops will be 15 per drop or back to the old drops of one or two rows in some area. At the rate at which beacons are spawning, it will take over a year for one full row to go around the map, when in comparison we used to get a row or two every 3-4 months... Slowing the game down way too slow.
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 May, 2016, 7:58 AM UTC
Greetings. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm whether they will drop by little or as they did before. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Skycooldude
23 May, 2016, 8:36 PM UTC
I saw in another one of your posts that you mentioned the time between drops was shorter than the time between previous drops. Will the drops happen more frequently or will they go back to the timetable of about 3 months between drops.
UTC +0:00
0
Inaginni
23 May, 2016, 9:12 PM UTC
Skycooldude said:

I saw in another one of your posts that you mentioned the time between drops was shorter than the time between previous drops. Will the drops happen more frequently or will they go back to the timetable of about 3 months between drops.
I would also like to know this if possible. Alyona, can you see what can be done for us? Would be appreciated.
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 May, 2016, 7:51 AM UTC

Inaginni said:


Skycooldude said:


I saw in another one of your posts that you mentioned the time between drops was shorter than the time between previous drops. Will the drops happen more frequently or will they go back to the timetable of about 3 months between drops.
I would also like to know this if possible. Alyona, can you see what can be done for us? Would be appreciated.

Hi, guys. Unfortunately, I cannot affect on Beacon Drops, but I can share the information I have.

Our developers constantly monitor the in-game activity, and their decision to drop more Beacons is always based on data analysis and some formulas. I don't know that formulas and can't tell you which variables they include. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1
Inaginni
24 May, 2016, 1:02 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, guys. Unfortunately, I cannot affect on Beacon Drops, but I can share the information I have.

Our developers constantly monitor the in-game activity, and their decision to drop more Beacons is always based on data analysis and some formulas. I don't know that formulas and can't tell you which variables they include. 

Well I appreciate the attempt. Thanks for looking into it.

UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 May, 2016, 7:52 AM UTC
Inaginni said:


Well I appreciate the attempt. Thanks for looking into it.

Thank you for understanding 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
1781087 users registered; 48440 topics; 287454 posts; our newest member:mattspecht