Feedback from newbie

6 Replies
gtcoogee
22 May, 2016, 8:24 AM UTC
I rarely try games on pop ups.  I clicked on the game Sparta this morning.  Was blown away.  Really looks good.  It almost reminds me of a game I used to play back in 97' Age of empires.  But Sparta looks better.  I might actually get sucked in!
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 May, 2016, 8:05 AM UTC

Greetings. Thank you for your feedback. Here is the Official Forum of Sparta: War of Empires: http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/. You are welcome to join our Community thereĀ 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
mrfreezzzz
24 May, 2016, 8:48 AM UTC
care to explain why explain my post, as well as someone's else (i believe it was ghaderas), have been deleted???
UTC +1:00
Skycooldude
24 May, 2016, 2:58 PM UTC
gtcoogee said:

I rarely try games on pop ups.  I clicked on the game Sparta this morning.  Was blown away.  Really looks good.  It almost reminds me of a game I used to play back in 97' Age of empires.  But Sparta looks better.  I might actually get sucked in!
I agree with you that graphics wise, Sparta looks similar to age of empires and the both games have the same troops as well. The play style is different for each game, but the need for strategy is cruicial for both. always nice when a new game reminds you of a classic.
UTC +0:00
Vladimir Stojanovic
24 May, 2016, 4:14 PM UTC

i believe it was deleted because we're talking about Stormfallu.

For Sparta this is the Official Forum: http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/. 

mrfreezzzz
25 May, 2016, 8:51 AM UTC

not it wasn't about that, plus, since sparta is another plarium game, i don't see how that'd lead to deleting messages... 

never mind though, i now know why.
UTC +1:00
Vladimir Stojanovic
25 May, 2016, 12:51 PM UTC

same is for AoE, my Lord

1779356 users registered; 48235 topics; 286777 posts; our newest member:kopral ali