All Categories

im captain can i be made marshal by gms?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 21, 2016, 21:4805/21/16
07/22/15

my marshal dont log in at 4 weeks already and league its kinda deing, we invested alot of saphs in the development of our knowloges in fortress, we got 1 of the best overal bonuses ratio 6,1%, i would hate see this league die. im catpain in the league can i be made marshal of the league by the gms?
Views
Comments
Comments
May 21, 2016, 23:1705/21/16
03/20/14
request plarium to change you to marshal, they will do it and tell you that if the current marshal comes back he/she can take over marshall again.
May 22, 2016, 10:2805/22/16

badone said:

my marshal dont log in at 4 weeks already and league its kinda deing, we invested alot of saphs in the development of our knowloges in fortress, we got 1 of the best overal bonuses ratio 6,1%, i would hate see this league die. im catpain in the league can i be made marshal of the league by the gms?

My Lord, you need to wait your Marshal to be online and to reqest him to promote you or you can submit your problem to Help Desk so that Plarium team could assist you in resolving this issue.

May 22, 2016, 16:4905/22/16
May 22, 2016, 16:51(edited)

badone said:

In the meantime, be vigilant. People will try to infiltrate your league or, they may already have. They will unleash their corrosive magic while your leader is absent and use the state of chaos to snatch what they can before they move back to where they came from.

I'd normally ask for a fat bag of gold coins but this time, the advice is free of charge... my Lord.