can the reports of the Game Marshall be optionally seen in text form?

2 Replies
N202
20 May, 2016, 3:12 PM UTC

I do not have the latest configuered computer and my internet at  5 mbps  is not the fastest.So the loading of Game Marshall Reports in pictoral form takes a lot of time, because a lot of reports have to be seen. I am sure a lot of players may not have the fastest computers and may agree.

Could you optionally provide these reports in text form

UTC +5:00
Juglar del Viento
20 May, 2016, 4:00 PM UTC

Lord N202

i move this post to suggestion thread to be read by devs

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 May, 2016, 9:05 AM UTC

Greetings. Unfortunately, we will be unable to implement this suggestion. Reports are one of the major game features in our game, and they were designed to inform our players of different game events. Game reports are stored in different folders, and they include text information. However, we will be unable to display them in a game chat (for example), because they will take too much space. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1665852 users registered; 33913 topics; 253261 post; our newest member:Oksana.love