Fortress garrison strength.

4 Replies
HEADCASE
19 May, 2016, 11:26 PM UTC
Sorry if this has been posted, but I could not find it. Could you make a button for the Marshal to see what the actual troop strength in the League fortress is? I can see what troops are there, but I can not find anything to let me see the defensive total strength. Thanks :)
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 May, 2016, 8:02 AM UTC
We will add such option in future.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
miraculix
26 May, 2016, 9:52 PM UTC

well the troop strenght is the same 

there is no added bonus on troops inside a fortress

so when defending fortress the numbers is

one on one 
HEADCASE
1 June, 2016, 2:38 AM UTC
I would also like to see the ability for the Marshal or authorized members, to send units back to their owners if necessary.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 June, 2016, 11:25 AM UTC
Joseph Tudda said:

I would also like to see the ability for the Marshal or authorized members, to send units back to their owners if necessary.
This suggestion was declined by our developers as your Units are your property, and your responsibility. If you want to save them, you need to send them back by your own.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1664798 users registered; 34024 topics; 253225 posts; our newest member:Commander #2555177