Comments
Jun 4, 2016, 13:2006/04/16
01/12/15
Inaginni said:

Gadheras said:

Inaginni said:

Gadheras said:

Callak said:

The biggest issue is spells if anything.  If you have your troops out to defend your castle, someone can cast Wrath of Weor a few times and massacre your defense.

Hardly, a fireball spell, does 12600 pts of damage, and a great deal of that can be negated by your walls and castle DEF. 12600 pts is like 140 upgraded paladins with some bonus. 

Just think of it as someone bying you a burger at McDonalds each time they send a fireball at you. They SPENDING MONEY on you.. you already won by default.

Iirc, your castle defense bonus does nothing against fireballs. Also, you're talking about just 1 fireball. I'm guessing that Callak is talking about stacks of 10 being sent 10 times.

Personally, I'd be happy if fireballs were lowered in strength to the level they are in Total Domination. 1260 offense instead of 12600.

Castle defence does work against fireballs. Try hit some guy that got fully upgraded walls + castle etc. You will do very little damage from 1 fireball.

If someone send 10 fireballs at me, I send him a mail cheering for the money he spend on me. I already won.

I've used a fireball before against full lvl 5 walls and killed all of his immortals + extra units. Iirc, the total destroyed power was close to 95% of the fireball's strength. This was about 5 months ago though, but I don't remember hearing them changing fireball mechanics, or hearing my fellow leaguemates talk about fireballs changing. Even now I hear people getting roughly 300 pvp per fireball against lvl 5 walls, which requires that it ignore castle defense.
As far as I know walls have no effect on fireballs. It always does 1:1 damage, havnt heard of any changes on it.