the impunity

4 Replies
Oracle
13 May, 2016, 12:15 PM UTC

you guys have no limit they even messed up with my favourite PvP. how they turn the game more and more senile. Why can't you just stop updating and leave things alone. no more additions to the game, no tournament improvements or whatever. If you guys can't give us what we need then stop messing with what we like in the game.

Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
2
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 May, 2016, 9:40 AM UTC

Each game starts with an idea, which develops into something bigger. I'm sure that there are some games which don't have any updates or changes, but at Plarium we believe that our games must evolve just as our players do. You become more experienced, you strive for more epic achievements, and you want to see new horizons beyond what you've already achieved.

And we create more exciting features which will give you the new goals to aim. Of course, some features will change in order to become more complex, more challenging, more interesting. But we always keep our game balance and basic game features.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Oracle
16 May, 2016, 10:15 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


 at Plarium we believe that our games must evolve just as our players do.

Oracle:
Players have evolved but not with p, it have evolved with our wallet, and that evolution has continuedand is continuing thus the PvP changes that give outragoius reward, why would I need a key in a PvP event, come on. 10K PvP used to give 760 goloms now is 530. talk about evolution 
 Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

 You become more experienced, you strive for more epic achievements, and you want to see new horizons beyond what you've already achieved.

Oracle:

Those horizons can't be achieved if you are not paying to play. and you know that. What we strive for is  ingame intacting currency, faster troops build time . Plarium have continued to crush our needs and thus our ability to evolve by not meeting these requests. 

 Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

And we create more exciting features which will give you the new goals to aim. Of course, some features will change in order to become more complex, more challenging, more interesting. But we always keep our game balance and basic game features.

Oracle :

 More boring more wallet opening.... features that we never asked for we never needed. our demand are out there you know them, provide us with what we need. 


Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
1
Tetix
16 May, 2016, 11:22 AM UTC
Totally agree with Oracle, well said.
UTC +3:00
2
jumy
16 May, 2016, 1:06 PM UTC

if at least 80% of ppl make pvp in agreement or with his other castle, need a big thought about it


too much gain? why penalize all instead of block alts?

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
1776909 users registered; 47929 topics; 285711 posts; our newest member:Mimin