tournaments new labels to be defined

33 Replies
Drogar61
25 May, 2016, 7:22 PM UTC

Vladimir Stojanovic said:

mrfreezzzz said:

but you fail to see the paradox here, you first said it's classified information, and then you say "No secret meaning, no hidden information..." 

you must realize that "hidden" and "classified" information is pretty much the same...

My Lord, you must realize that knowledge of what's coming is a strategic advantage. 

Ok, to resume, for the moment.

Public knowledge of what's coming removes strategic advantage.

Hidden knowledge of what's coming removes strategic advantage.

So, where is the difference?

Only possible answer is: some players have such knowledge and have strategic advantage.

Alyona already made problem with her answer, you made now. Maybe all of you could be quiet when you have nothing smart to say.

More important thing is that in strategic game we should have chance to plan. Because planning is strategic think.

UTC +0:00
jumy
25 May, 2016, 8:32 PM UTC

their strategy is to destroy us, simple question and clear

now, why fill of crap? want to believe in Santa Claus?  with a lot of strategy you find he

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Vladimir Stojanovic
26 May, 2016, 7:08 PM UTC

My Lords no one have such knowledge and strategic advantage.

UTC +2:00
jumy
26 May, 2016, 7:16 PM UTC
sure

oh ohhh
The truth hurts
Drogar61
29 May, 2016, 8:13 PM UTC

Please, comment whole message not only part that you chose, or nothing.

How "that knowledge of what's coming is a strategic advantage" is advantage if it is public for all? Against who we will get advantage? Against Plarium who wish to take money from us for nothing?

Why strategic advantage is problem in strategic game? Can you see your problem in your answer?

Vladimir Stojanovic
30 May, 2016, 7:53 AM UTC
Drogar61 said:

Why strategic advantage is problem in strategic game? Can you see your problem in your answer?

I can see answer in your question and do you see it?
Drogar61
30 May, 2016, 12:27 PM UTC

Drogar61 said:

I can see answer in your question and do you see it?
Again, question on question. No I cant see answer in my message(s). Please explain to me.
jumy
1 June, 2016, 1:32 PM UTC

now makes sense  the nonsense of upgrade fortresses above lv 5-8 but all casual sure :)

The truth hurts
Nemanja
1 June, 2016, 2:39 PM UTC

jumy said:

now makes sense  the nonsense of upgrade fortresses above lv 5-8 but all casual sure :)

I'm sure that game creators are considering issue of upgrading fortresses above lvl 8. 

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
jumy
1 June, 2016, 3:27 PM UTC

sure, and logically planned a tornament but no one knew 

have to finish it with teasing, blocked the team alts  or your grow is only with their fake castles

there are entire leagues

The truth hurts
mrfreezzzz
10 June, 2016, 6:27 AM UTC

the 2 anniversary tournaments have no reward, no minimum amount of points to reach to win something, right? and yet, they are labelled "legendary, same as the last PvP tournament, or the ongoing Battleground conquest. 

let me remind you your first answer:

The labels mark different types of Tournaments, which:

a) give different rewards;
b) require different amount of points gained.

so care to explain the different rewards given, and the amount of points required for the 2 anniversary tournaments?

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 June, 2016, 7:45 AM UTC

mrfreezzzz said:

the 2 anniversary tournaments have no reward, no minimum amount of points to reach to win something, right? and yet, they are labelled "legendary, same as the last PvP tournament, or the ongoing Battleground conquest. 

let me remind you your first answer:

The labels mark different types of Tournaments, which:

a) give different rewards;
b) require different amount of points gained.

so care to explain the different rewards given, and the amount of points required for the 2 anniversary tournaments?

Anniversary Tournaments have extremely high rewards. Also, to get any reward, you will need an extremely high amount of points. We have three types of Tournaments: Common, Epic and Legendary. 

High rewards & High requirements - that's for Legendary ones.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
in_aeternum_maeror
10 June, 2016, 8:09 AM UTC

Is there a reason Two tournys are highlighted and I cannot get two others to highlight, I am trying the dragon derby but it seems I have not started it, are we limited to only two tournys with no way to back out?

My ranking in dragon derby is currently rank 6 but it seems like have not started it, though have used that link to attack monsters and it lists my numbers
Nissiku
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 June, 2016, 8:24 AM UTC
in_aeternum_maeror said:

Is there a reason Two tournys are highlighted and I cannot get two others to highlight, I am trying the dragon derby but it seems I have not started it, are we limited to only two tournys with no way to back out?

My ranking in dragon derby is currently rank 6 but it seems like have not started it, though have used that link to attack monsters and it lists my numbers

Is your issue resolved by now? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1663322 users registered; 33851 topic; 252787 posts; our newest member:voloda.zmija