tournaments new labels to be defined

33 Replies
mrfreezzzz
11 May, 2016, 12:48 PM UTC

hi,

everyone has seen new labels for new tournaments, "epic", "legendary", and i'm pretty sure there were some more, "mysterious" or something like that.

anyway, can someone from plarium clearly details each label? (saying "you'll get different rewards now for different tournaments", for instance, wouldn't do it)

UTC +1:00
FAILO
11 May, 2016, 1:03 PM UTC
The only thing I've noticed specifically is the tourneys labeled "legendary" usually you have to get more points for each tier of rewards and sometimes tiers stop after only gaining few points (2000, 1300 etc).
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2016, 7:47 AM UTC

The labels mark different types of Tournaments, which:

a) give different rewards;

b) require different amount of points gained.

That's the only difference.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
mrfreezzzz
12 May, 2016, 8:26 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

sigh... you did read what i first wrote, right? "(saying "you'll get different rewards now for different tournaments", for instance, wouldn't do it)"

Gadheras
12 May, 2016, 8:58 AM UTC

What does make a torunament Legendary? What makes it EPIC?

If I start compare with like other mmo's and such and start look at Legendary raid's, or epic loot and such. And then start look at Stormfall. Its like some common green stuff from a random mob...

You can call something for epic and legendary, but just stating it is doesn't make it so. 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 May, 2016, 7:43 AM UTC

To mrfreezzzz 

Unfortunately, I am unable to give you details on each label, because it's a classified information. I have already tried to explain what's the difference between them. And unfortunately, I cannot disclose more information. You can discover it in the game by participating in each type of each Tournament, comparing the required amount of points and rewards. You can cooperate with other players to gather such information. You could even start a topic on the Forum to ask other players to share their information, and you could even create a useful guide based on that info.  

To Gadheras

We have three different types of Tournaments: Common, Epic and Legendary. Epic Tournament requires more points than Common. legendary Tournament requires more points than Epic. And the rewards also differ.

Guys,

I feel upset reading your sarcastic and caustic comments here. I wish we could have more positive discussion and make our communication more productive. Unfortunately, I will be unable to help those who don't accept my help. 

But I still hope that we can break the ice and make this Forum a better place with the joint efforts. I am always here to help, so if you have any questions, just let me know.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
mrfreezzzz
13 May, 2016, 10:24 AM UTC

classified? wow... saddest part is, i kinda expected something along that line

how could it be "classified", when it's actually available ingame?! 
Oracle
13 May, 2016, 10:48 AM UTC
Lots of things are getting classified now. the tournament schedule being one of them. now even answering a simply question is classified, how sad. 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
jumy
21 May, 2016, 1:20 PM UTC

is right Epic, tell me the meaning and what you're getting with this mechanism.... all ppl throws money? bah and just start....

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
djmoody
21 May, 2016, 2:01 PM UTC

Guys,

I feel upset reading your sarcastic and caustic comments here. I wish we could have more positive discussion and make our communication more productive. Unfortunately, I will be unable to help those who don't accept my help. 

But I still hope that we can break the ice and make this Forum a better place with the joint efforts. I am always here to help, so if you have any questions, just let me know.

As a little bit of a hint to give you an insight into the reaction.

What is the point of the label?

To give more information?

But in this case it describes some cryptic relationship to some elements of the tourney. People can work out that the rewards in some tourney are better than others without having to break the code of the cryptic description.

Cracking the code of the description will actually come only after you already understand the difference between the tourneys.

Pointless then right?

And what will happen with something pointless - unhappy people because you wasted their time.

Add to that the confusing use of the word "Legendary" which clearly already has a meaning.

And that Plarium is at an all time low with its relationship with customers, possibly as low as a developer can get, so it doesn't take much to push people over the edge at the moment.

Quite simply your customer don't feel like equal stakeholders in the game right now (for very good reason because your don't treat us like that).

This isn't the worst mistake in the world - but its still annoying. A bit of an over reaction, probably - best to just ignore the description but you are where you are with your relationship with us, so you get what you have earned.

I hope this helps you understand the reaction.

PS a shame for you personally as you have to bear the brunt of decisions that are out of your control. Not particularly fair but you are the mouthpiece of Plarium that we can interact with.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
jumy
21 May, 2016, 2:06 PM UTC

i hope they spend money, in this case Plarium is exaggerated but does well

honestly i do not think they spend money....

is all too unreal and find always only alts, alts who spend too much, conquer settlements with thieves is very embarrassing

ps, nobody touches settlements.....  try you

The truth hurts
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 May, 2016, 8:28 AM UTC

Guys, they are just labels, as I already said before. No secret meaning, no hidden information, only 3 types of Tournaments with different requirements/rewards, which were designed more for new players than experienced ones. I understand your wish to calculate each and every aspect of the game, but there are no actual changes to the Tournaments with these labels. We have just marked the existing Tournaments, nothing more. 

And I'm sure that you have already noticed it.
mrfreezzzz
24 May, 2016, 8:51 AM UTC

...No secret meaning, no hidden information...

and yet, this information is classified...

Sifr
24 May, 2016, 12:53 PM UTC
Well, it's like a peddler who sells some homemade pottery and labeled it as antique. 
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 May, 2016, 7:55 AM UTC
mrfreezzzz said:

and yet, this information is classified...

You're right. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose the Tournaments balance, I can't tell you what kind of Tournaments we have, how many points they require, which rewards they include. This information has always been classified. However, you can get it in the game. I understand that you may not be satisfied with the answer, but it's all I can tell you 
mrfreezzzz
25 May, 2016, 8:48 AM UTC

but you fail to see the paradox here, you first said it's classified information, and then you say "No secret meaning, no hidden information..." 

you must realize that "hidden" and "classified" information is pretty much the same...

Vladimir Stojanovic
25 May, 2016, 12:50 PM UTC

mrfreezzzz said:

but you fail to see the paradox here, you first said it's classified information, and then you say "No secret meaning, no hidden information..." 

you must realize that "hidden" and "classified" information is pretty much the same...

My Lord, you must realize that knowledge of what's coming is a strategic advantage. 

jumy
25 May, 2016, 12:55 PM UTC

Vladimir Stojanovic said:

My Lord, you must realize that knowledge of what's coming is a strategic advantage. 

if make it "public at all", who would benefit and who is a disadvantage?

The truth hurts
mrfreezzzz
25 May, 2016, 1:11 PM UTC

Vladimir Stojanovic said:

mrfreezzzz said:

that's not the point. you can't say "black" in a message, then "white" in another one, and expect us be happy with it.

plus, as jumy's pointing out, how bad could it be to have a strategic advantage, in a supposedly strategic game, when this advantage is the same for EVERY player, unlike all the latest upgrades for instance, favouring mostly players who can financially afford them...
jumy
25 May, 2016, 1:37 PM UTC

mrfreezzzz said:

that's not the point. you can't say "black" in a message, then "white" in another one, and expect us be happy with it.

plus, as jumy's pointing out, how bad could it be to have a strategic advantage, in a supposedly strategic game, when this advantage is the same for EVERY player, unlike all the latest upgrades for instance, favouring mostly players who can financially afford them...

probably as already well known, someone has the "strategic" advantage of knowing before other

ps, explain to everyone how is it that appears message of "new settlements" in chat and are already occupied, always same ppl that strategically already know and wait precise schedule

and again, ppl with many alts segnaled to support but nothing do

The truth hurts
1781439 users registered; 48448 topics; 287522 posts; our newest member:2010sanekkk