Rules and limit using Fireball attack

4 Replies
Brezeler
9 May, 2016, 9:45 PM UTC

Hi every body,

I have a question about fireballs, is there a limit for use it ?

today I taken 10 launch with 91 fireballs in 10 minutes,

and few hours later I recieve another one lauch with again 10 balls Inside , ALL by the SAME player !!!!

It's crazy !! and clearly the anti-gambling.

I think one player can't send more than 10 fireballs per days.

plaese can you tell me what are the rules and commitments limits about fireballs attacks.

Thank for your reply, good game for you.
UTC +1:00
FAILO
10 May, 2016, 12:11 AM UTC

you can invoke 10 sets of fireballs each day the set of fireballs can be from 1 to 10 in each launch. so a total of 100 can be invoked by a player each day. And resets when daily roll is reset.

Hope this helps
UTC +0:00
Brezeler
10 May, 2016, 6:00 AM UTC

Hi Failo,

thanks for your reply.

for the reset ''daily roll'' is like ressources raid you got new one each 2h30 min or you need stay 24h for a new day ?
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
10 May, 2016, 6:31 AM UTC

Brezeler said:

Hi Failo,

thanks for your reply.

for the reset ''daily roll'' is like ressources raid you got new one each 2h30 min or you need stay 24h for a new day ?

Like the raid roll.

But hey, if someone spend 100+ fireballs on you in one day. You can send them a well deserved "ha ha, you a moron" mail.

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 May, 2016, 9:18 AM UTC

Brezeler said:

Hi Failo,

thanks for your reply.

Daily Loyalty Roll resets at 00:00 UTC. You need to log in daily before the reset to receive the reward. There is also a timer which indicates how long you should wait until the next reset.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1667031 users registered; 33989 topics; 253698 posts; our newest member:Defeatenonce