All Categories

Graphics issues - Unable to complete Quests to compete in events

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 9, 2016, 11:5305/09/16

Hi:

I have received "graphics" issues from time to time in which the screen does not fully display when selecting the "Daily Quest" windows (for example)  The graphics (possible flash player issue) fails to properly display and I cannot complete the quests.  This issue also occurs when attempting to compete in the events option as well.

Clearing the browser cashe or reloading the game usually clears this issue but now this problem is becomming increasingly annoying.  Clearing the cashe now does not even correct the issue.

Does anyone else experience this issue, and more importantly, how to I get this corrected?

NOTE:  This issue has never occurred with "Sparta - War of Empires" or "Pirates - Tides of Fortune".

Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 9, 2016, 12:0605/09/16
04/10/15

Lord Rbrian

could you please provide a screenshot to get a real idea what is happening ?

also try to upgrade flash player to last version to check all posibilities

waiting ur answer

Regards
May 9, 2016, 12:1705/09/16

This "issue" (for the moment) appears to have cleared, but I can be certain that it will reoccur.  When it does, I will attempt to provide a screen shot.  I will also verify the flash version (as you have suggested), although I believe it is current.  I will also attempt to use other browsers to see if the issue is still present or as pervasive.

Thank you for your very prompt response!! :)

Regards
May 9, 2016, 12:3205/09/16
04/10/15

ok, in the moment it will happen again please take a screenshot and post it to review

thanks for ur answers

Regards

May 24, 2016, 20:3505/24/16
03/09/16

I have been having similar issues, though I posted them under a different thread. For me it has cleared up this afternoon, after days of frustration, and windows not fully displaying on my hero page, my battleground rewards, my bg troop assignments. This was happening on two different computers, and, yes, I repeatedly cleared my caches.

Just lending support...
May 24, 2016, 21:1005/24/16
04/10/15

ilyria190 said:

I have been having similar issues, though I posted them under a different thread. For me it has cleared up this afternoon, after days of frustration, and windows not fully displaying on my hero page, my battleground rewards, my bg troop assignments. This was happening on two different computers, and, yes, I repeatedly cleared my caches.

Just lending support...

try also to check if ur flash player is updated to last version