All Categories

Fair Pla(r)y(um)

Fair Pla(r)y(um)

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 6, 2016, 18:0005/06/16
02/24/15

Fair Pla(r)y(um)

i played more than a year, many changes , but the last ones just destroy the fair play in this game 

at the first look some are good , but at one good change comes another to nulify that. Ex:- heroes with artifacts (a good change) - 

decreased greatly rewards from BGs( i dont offer proofs here, if someone want i will make a post with), fortress and dragons ( good 

change)-nulyfied by decreasing rewards from tournaments ( from top 100 now is top 20, 25 or 50, first positions will be allwais be occupied

by coiners but this is another topic), at the last PVP at 2000 points all will receive max reward -that means no diference between 

a player who makes 2000 points and another who makes 100k- both will receive same units as reward.

As far as i can see , those who dont pay (cause this a free to play game afterall) have minimal chance to a decent development as they 

deserve, they are becoming just entertainment for coiners , and the coiners need to pay continuesly to maintain this fact. 

All that means the players dont fight each other anymore , but against Plarium , and its knowed, against the home you cant win

If a year ago , was some fair play in the game now i dont see much . The question is : will Plarium reroll the bad changes ? Cause if 

they dont will lose many players in my opinion.

PS- sorry for my english , and i dont wanted to offend anyone , just express a point of view
Views
Comments
Comments
May 7, 2016, 10:1805/07/16
04/10/15

Lord Ion

thanks for sharing ur thoughts i think all ideas are wellcoming and think the CM's and Devs will read them and take good note from them

Regards
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 10, 2016, 09:0205/10/16
09/17/15

ion said:

i played more than a year, many changes , but the last ones just destroy the fair play in this game 

at the first look some are good , but at one good change comes another to nulify that. Ex:- heroes with artifacts (a good change) - 

decreased greatly rewards from BGs( i dont offer proofs here, if someone want i will make a post with), fortress and dragons ( good 

change)-nulyfied by decreasing rewards from tournaments ( from top 100 now is top 20, 25 or 50, first positions will be allwais be occupied

by coiners but this is another topic), at the last PVP at 2000 points all will receive max reward -that means no diference between 

a player who makes 2000 points and another who makes 100k- both will receive same units as reward.

As far as i can see , those who dont pay (cause this a free to play game afterall) have minimal chance to a decent development as they 

deserve, they are becoming just entertainment for coiners , and the coiners need to pay continuesly to maintain this fact. 

All that means the players dont fight each other anymore , but against Plarium , and its knowed, against the home you cant win

If a year ago , was some fair play in the game now i dont see much . The question is : will Plarium reroll the bad changes ? Cause if 

they dont will lose many players in my opinion.

PS- sorry for my english , and i dont wanted to offend anyone , just express a point of view

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm really glad that you enjoy some of our updates, even if you don't like some other ones.

As for the BG rewards, they were not changed. Some players think that they were just because they're moving to the higher levels which give better rewards, but require more losses. However, we have added more BGs of lower levels, so everyone could choose the most appropriate ones to raid.

As for the Tournaments, we will create more different types in future, so there will be easy and hard Tournaments, which will propose you bigger or less rewards. Each player will choose the best Tournament to participate in.

We are also working on some improvements to make TOP places more accessible for all of our players. We have already implemented this system in one of our games for some types of Tournaments. As we get some results, we will possibly spread this system to all of our games, but it's just a plan for future, so I'm not sure it will be implemented soon.

We will continue making this game more fun and enjoyable.

May 19, 2016, 10:3605/19/16
04/10/15

Cpt.Sparrow said:

Except when you are dishonest in your point system. How can almost a thousand units lost amount to ess than 300 points in the PvP tournament?

And why are you dishonest with the infirmary revival?

And why these pop ups to lure us into wasting more money in a game we are bound to lose? Why bdon't youb explin hopws you rig the system, leeching inhto people's wallets like tapeworms?

What actual value does this game have for humanity expect for making a few fatcats richer at the expence of game addicted suckers and loners?

Finding out what scheme you are on, makes me want to demand a refund for wasting my time and money on this scam. 

think i have answered you in other thread, please dont duplicate the post 

Regards