More BG sux

18 Replies
Pallus
29 April, 2016, 1:51 PM UTC
Ok so now we have about 60 bgs a day, thats fine in itself but im finding many of the ones i get are lev 1 upto lev 12 which equates to about 3 pages of low end bgs. Of course i can do them easily however its not doing them that bothers me its all the low end hero items that come with each one i do. I am unable to do many gs each day due to the crap that fills the spaces in the hero inventory, thst using both the main and temporary spaces provided, Before anyone suggests buying more space dont as i am not in position to do that... Why on earth is there no discard option so i can destroy excess junk?
UTC +1:00
Sculptor
29 April, 2016, 1:54 PM UTC
Or sell multiple items at once.
Member of Blue Magic
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2016, 7:46 AM UTC
You are not forced to complete more BGs. You have an option, but it's up to you how to use it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Camulos
5 May, 2016, 9:53 AM UTC
I think the point is that he might like to do more in order to clear the lower end bgs, but would like an easier way to dispose of rubbish rewards without being expected to pay to do so. Surely not getting the mooncoins is enough of a penalty for discarding items quickly?
UTC +0:00
jumy
5 May, 2016, 10:23 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


You are not forced to complete more BGs. You have an option, but it's up to you how to use it.

real option is play this game, coherence avoids talk bullshit

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Pallus
5 May, 2016, 11:49 AM UTC

Camulos said:


I think the point is that he might like to do more in order to clear the lower end bgs, but would like an easier way to dispose of rubbish rewards without being expected to pay to do so. Surely not getting the mooncoins is enough of a penalty for discarding items quickly?

We have option to discard unopened chests so why dont we have discard on all items? We are not gaining anything but crap filling up all the alloted spaces, i wouldnt mind that in itself but without a discard option it just halts me doing as many bgs i can especially when even the lowest items take 7 mins to dispose of, i honestly dont know why there is no discard option on all items..



UTC +1:00
Drogar61
5 May, 2016, 12:06 PM UTC
Pallus said:

Camulos said:


I think the point is that he might like to do more in order to clear the lower end bgs, but would like an easier way to dispose of rubbish rewards without being expected to pay to do so. Surely not getting the mooncoins is enough of a penalty for discarding items quickly?

We have option to discard unopened chests so why dont we have discard on all items? We are not gaining anything but crap filling up all the alloted spaces, i wouldnt mind that in itself but without a discard option it just halts me doing as many bgs i can especially when even the lowest items take 7 mins to dispose of, i honestly dont know why there is no discard option on all items..


Simple, Plarium wants that you buy slots. It's so obvious, and Alyona confirmed that on the other thread - not explicitly, ofc.
UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
5 May, 2016, 11:53 PM UTC
Try using the temporary storage slots and it will self-discard after 2 days
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
jumy
6 May, 2016, 12:03 AM UTC

Pallus said:



We have option to discard unopened chests so why dont we have discard on all items? We are not gaining anything but crap filling up all the alloted spaces, i wouldnt mind that in itself but without a discard option it just halts me doing as many bgs i can especially when even the lowest items take 7 mins to dispose of, i honestly dont know why there is no discard option on all items..



which doubts, you have to fill in everything, so when you see something nice rather than throw it buys slots.... is a strategic game

  (yes for plarium)

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
7 May, 2016, 6:41 PM UTC

Hi all

what i miss in this new bg mass is the advice of scribe with the new bgs when u finish one

hope they can change this

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Jezebel
10 May, 2016, 2:28 PM UTC
Battle Grounds go beyond level 125 now, what is the new top level bg?  Also no new Saga Quest bg?
UTC +0:00
Drogar61
10 May, 2016, 4:03 PM UTC

What is the sense of new BG levels without new Saga Quests?

UTC +0:00
Kjkl
10 May, 2016, 7:45 PM UTC
Thee is 15 more BGs. So max level is 140.
Kjkl
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 May, 2016, 11:38 AM UTC
Drogar61 said:

What is the sense of new BG levels without new Saga Quests?

Unfortunately, we are not planning to add them for now.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Drogar61
11 May, 2016, 12:03 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Drogar61 said:

What is the sense of new BG levels without new Saga Quests?

Unfortunately, we are not planning to add them for now.
Your sentence really isn't answer on my question.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2016, 7:51 AM UTC

Drogar61 said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Drogar61 said:


What is the sense of new BG levels without new Saga Quests?

Unfortunately, we are not planning to add them for now.
Your sentence really isn't answer on my question.

Rhetorical questions don't suppose to be answered at all. My intention was to inform you of our future plans in this direction.

 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Drogar61
12 May, 2016, 8:53 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Drogar61 said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Drogar61 said:


What is the sense of new BG levels without new Saga Quests?

Unfortunately, we are not planning to add them for now.
Your sentence really isn't answer on my question.

Rhetorical questions don't suppose to be answered at all. My intention was to inform you of our future plans in this direction.

 

Question wasn't rhetorical for me, but obvious it was for you. I believe that right answer is: THERE IS NO BENEFIT.

Have you plan to still give us nothing and expect thank you for that, is rhetorical question.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 May, 2016, 6:43 AM UTC

Drogar61 said:



Question wasn't rhetorical for me, but obvious it was for you. I believe that right answer is: THERE IS NO BENEFIT.

Have you plan to still give us nothing and expect thank you for that, is rhetorical question.

Why do you think there's no benefit? Players usually prefer hitting top level BGs, because they are sure that they will get higher rewards from there. And we have added even more levels, which means even more rewards from players. Is it so bad? Or you would prefer no new levels at all? 

The sense of doing BGs is not in Saga Quests, but in strengthening your army. I'm sure you could have much more fun with new Saga Quests, but there won't be any. However you still can just ignore the new levels if you don't like them much   The majority of our players is enjoying them, so maybe you also will, if you give them a try?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Drogar61
13 May, 2016, 1:19 PM UTC

For long time we eliminated word reward from BG tournament and changed it with payout, because every payout will cost you, which isn't any benefit.

BG levels were/are keys for Saga Quests, only place where you really can get reward. So we (or at least me) are wondering why you didn't make new Saga Quests. Simple, it would be logical, as part of well balanced game as Stormfall is, by your words. Without Saga QUests you are loosing that balance.


Level 125 requires 256 M of resources, and level 140 requires 408 M. First number is terrible, and about second I don't want to talk.

To make this simpler

For 140 level you have to kill 16787 Dragons, and in turn to loose about 840 Dragons with payout

For 125 level you have to kill 10534 Dragons, and in turn to loose about 527 Dragons with payout

For 100 level you have to kill 5228 Dragons, and in turn to loose about 262 Dragons with payout

You re-asked me about benefit. For me is obvious that I will choose 2 BGs on 100 level rather than one on 140 level.

And, yes for me this has no benefit. With appropriate Saga Quests maybe I could see benefit.

UTC +0:00
1722827 users registered; 42937 topics; 272363 posts; our newest member:lvzs