REWARD CHANGES..

38 Replies
Daniel
29 April, 2016, 3:33 PM UTC
mrfreezzzz said:

Daniel said:

Sifr said:

My personal objective on pvp tourney  is to exchange spammable troops for eld units since eld units will keep my food consumption somewhat low while maintaining my army's power. Right now this objective is obsolete. Now laugh, laugh till you cry blood.
Yep you now have some troops that you can easly build , don't have the same fire power and as you said they consume more food than the eld units.
plus, you more or less have to waste 100k worth of troops, to earn 1500pts. which would grant you 50 warlocks, roughly worth 50k. why bother...
Till they get them back as they were i'm not planing on killing a single unit for pvp...its NOT worthy.
UTC +1:00
exxxe
29 April, 2016, 3:42 PM UTC

they did that because they added some black market items as rewards (instant recall and weor protection)


so they had to decrease the rewarded spphs because those items are only purchased by sapphs which only shows that plarium does NOT understand what rewards mean 


rewards are things you win for your contribution in the event that should 

1) cover your contribution losses by rewarding things that are either equal (thus you dont end up worse than you were before the event) or something  better (which makes you HAPPY and pushes you to play the next event because it is WORTH IT)

2) rewards are extra and should be earned by hard work/ smart play which simply means (good player = good reward / great player = great reward ) however for stormfall it is all about how stupid you are 

medium stupid = 20 dollars / big stupid= 100 dollars / mega utterly ugly stupid = 100+ dollars and such


in stormfall rewards are not rewards you are 


1) losing for your contribution much more than winning at the end 


2) no matter how good you are the sole balance is money how rich/stupid you are 


the only way to play events (pvp even my strategy)


is to just kill few hundreds of pals and few thousands of archers in organized attacks with your friends to earn maximum 3000 points

with zero chance in competing nahhh like this you are simply fooling yourself

 edit: the spending of 20 dollars makes you medium stupid if you do it for the event exclusively however im not against paying lol 30 dollars a month is good HOWEVER still you dont have a chance
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Gadheras
29 April, 2016, 3:51 PM UTC

exxxe said:


they did that because they added some black market items as rewards (instant recall and weor protection)


so they had to decrease the rewarded spphs because those items are only purchased by sapphs which only shows that plarium does NOT understand what rewards mean 


That stuff is TOILET paper I dont want to or intend to spend on in the first place, and can do fine without. As a reward is of little to no interest :(


@ Plarium... If you intend players to spend cash on this trainwreck of a game. You need to have sensible exchange ratios. Spending like 100 and get 10 back. Is not good trade. If you think it is, Ill give you my paypal account, you deposit 100 in it and I send you 20 back.


End of the day, our troops is money in your bank.
UTC +2:00
Daniel
29 April, 2016, 3:57 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

exxxe said:


they did that because they added some black market items as rewards (instant recall and weor protection)


so they had to decrease the rewarded spphs because those items are only purchased by sapphs which only shows that plarium does NOT understand what rewards mean 


That stuff is TOILET paper I dont want to or intend to spend on in the first place, and can do fine without. As a reward is of little to no interest :(


Agree with you.
UTC +1:00
Daniel
29 April, 2016, 4:02 PM UTC
exxxe said:


rewards are things you win for your contribution in the event that should 

cover your contribution losses by rewarding things that are either equal (thus you dont end up worse than you were before the event) or something  better (which makes you HAPPY and pushes you to play the next event because it is WORTH IT)


Off course Plarium is not planning on doing this as if they do then they will get less people to bye troops with $$$ because they will be actually winning them as it is supposed to do in a game (win more and lose less).And they just want to keep you on spending more and more on all.
UTC +1:00
exxxe
29 April, 2016, 4:06 PM UTC

Daniel said:


exxxe said:



rewards are things you win for your contribution in the event that should 

cover your contribution losses by rewarding things that are either equal (thus you dont end up worse than you were before the event) or something  better (which makes you HAPPY and pushes you to play the next event because it is WORTH IT)


Off course Plarium is not planning on doing this as if they do then they will get less people to bye troops with $$$ because they will be actually winning them as it is supposed to do in a game (win more and lose less).And they just want to keep you on spending more and more on all.

all i really WANT right now is to know why they changed it 


did their data show that we want/ need more of these items did they suddenly realize it is better for us i just want to know WHY 

did they think we will participate more with such rewards W T F ??!!!
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Gadheras
29 April, 2016, 4:13 PM UTC

exxxe said:



all i really WANT right now is to know why they changed it 


did their data show that we want/ need more of these items did they suddenly realize it is better for us i just want to know WHY 

did they think we will participate more with such rewards W T F ??!!!

They gave me even less reasons to log on and play. Maybe I should be greatful?
UTC +2:00
mrfreezzzz
29 April, 2016, 4:14 PM UTC
exxxe said:

all i really WANT right now is to know why they changed it 


did their data show that we want/ need more of these items did they suddenly realize it is better for us i just want to know WHY 

did they think we will participate more with such rewards W T F ??!!!
probably because their data showed we were making the most of PvPs and the rewards were covering our loss. therefore, we weren't spending enough on revival/buying units
UTC +1:00
exxxe
29 April, 2016, 4:18 PM UTC

mrfreezzzz said:


exxxe said:


all i really WANT right now is to know why they changed it 


did their data show that we want/ need more of these items did they suddenly realize it is better for us i just want to know WHY 

did they think we will participate more with such rewards W T F ??!!!
probably because their data showed we were making the most of PvPs and the rewards were covering our loss. therefore, we weren't spending enough on revival/buying units
 some one needed 2 new Private planes this year instead of one 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Gadheras
29 April, 2016, 5:09 PM UTC


You know the phrase a picture says more than a 1000 words?



UTC +2:00
tissetass
6 May, 2016, 7:32 AM UTC
Why would I spend any $ at all now when I cant win any tournament as I am level 43. They will lost most of their income.... This is game breaking, the game will not bee any fun for lower level players as they cant compeate in pvp. 
UTC +2:00
Sifr
6 May, 2016, 10:29 AM UTC

Truly an epic rewards 




Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
mrfreezzzz
6 May, 2016, 11:24 AM UTC
not sure about the "epic" part but at least it was worth doing it, this time
UTC +1:00
Sifr
6 May, 2016, 11:50 AM UTC
It's worth it as long as you don't pass 2k pvp points :)
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
mrfreezzzz
6 May, 2016, 12:30 PM UTC
exactly.
UTC +1:00
IronApex Turok
7 May, 2016, 5:36 PM UTC
it seem that only playing with infantry (at high volume) to win the tourny reward units is the most effecient way to play now.   
UTC +0:00
Sifr
8 May, 2016, 9:50 AM UTC

After yesterday's 2k points limit I feel too lazy to do anything with pvp lol


Oh, well. At least there is another game to keep me entertained for a while lol
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
mrfreezzzz
8 May, 2016, 11:04 AM UTC
agreed. plus, this time you'll need a lot more than 2k pts to reach the maximum reward
UTC +1:00
Sifr
8 May, 2016, 1:03 PM UTC
Makes me wonder what was plarium trying to do. My guess is to catch unsuspecting player (like me lol) to kill more while giving less. And now this pvp but I'm too lazy now, got myself 250 points and that's enough lol
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
1659420 users registered; 33190 topics; 251714 posts; our newest member:pmolinari