Make sense this game and credibility

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 28, 2016, 13:5504/28/16

duration

you can gain 

10points for hour + combat monster each 3hours..... get to 1k points is formidable but all free :) (see ranking and take an idea)

new Hero:

get over it.... but wait now Plarium finally added bgs

why only now? now many low level bgs and you take many

useless items for sale.... wait time and gain new Moon Coins for upgrade your big item army

ohh sheet... i need 1344 Moon Coins and also wait 2h (+0.5%) for a common item bah

The strategy is always around the corner

Considering this:

and this

You think you'll never find free as a reward? (O-o) freeeee?

Other issue: my experience

ahh nice  found a place near castle both and after being taken care for a long time are fairly well supplied, well transfer my castle and?
Now all Alts castle are many active, raids for nothing and take also only 10k resources, covering major castles and now both castle are practically empty almost always
I tried 4 different zones.... always the same result.... a walled settlements/hamlet/castle is always near me by castle emmmm (no comments)
yes, when a alts  raid train follows by other castles
think to make me spend more? I do not spend anything thanks to your credibility and when i am tired i leave the game (same for all other)
where will end with this?
you can still censor but the feedback we get there for months (just have deleted all)  but are not polemics, it is the reality that should help improve the game

Another little thought, you can ensure the smooth conduct of the game?
I have a strong sensation checking over 5k  reports that some people see in other castles/hamlets, resources and your troops

Now think about why so many leave

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 29, 2016, 09:2304/29/16
09/17/15

Greetings.

Of course it's up to you: to equip your Hero or just leave it as it is.

We gave our players an opportunity to improve their Units stats. Even low level players have good chances to equip their Heroes and become a bit stronger.

As you may have noticed, packs at the Black Market can be bought only once. So there's no great advantage in having a lot of Sapphires. All Items can be obtained in Battlegrounds. 

Selling them takes some time. But is there any need to rush? This feature wasn't designed to be fully reached in one week. It will take some time to equip your Hero, and it will be a continuous task for all of our players. 

I still don't understand why do you think there's no sense.

Apr 29, 2016, 09:3204/29/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

Alyona if you weighed 200kg and another person weighed 200kg and you both went into the same beauty pageant but your opponent could afford liposuction and you couldn't... Would that be a fair fight? I guess it would because you could just wait a year or 2 and lose countless competitions and most likely your moral, self esteem and a healthy ego in the mean time.

That's like Gina rinehart vs Miranda Kerr, but it's okay... One day Gina will be as pretty :) Just gotta hope something happens to Miranda.

In the future try to be a little more empathetic please, it is your job.

Criticsm; the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes.

Apr 29, 2016, 13:3004/29/16
Apr 29, 2016, 13:44(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Greetings.

Of course it's up to you: to equip your Hero or just leave it as it is.

We gave our players an opportunity to improve their Units stats. Even low level players have good chances to equip their Heroes and become a bit stronger.

As you may have noticed, packs at the Black Market can be bought only once. So there's no great advantage in having a lot of Sapphires. All Items can be obtained in Battlegrounds. 

Selling them takes some time. But is there any need to rush? This feature wasn't designed to be fully reached in one week. It will take some time to equip your Hero, and it will be a continuous task for all of our players. 

I still don't understand why do you think there's no sense.

well i hope to find useful objects, ratio of 1000 : 1? my inventory and time?

And if you do not understand honestly i know not how can make changes to the game coherent and ask continually for feedback

I think Hero is a nice addition, but how and the purpose is clear, it is obvious

for the rest of my comment is "destroy yourself" or are you (plarium) or ye be complicit in any case

understands how destructive and unnecessary buy sketches for market if we do not find resources and all the gameplay, thanks to? Alts or Plarium? them both? in any case fault Plarium

Apr 29, 2016, 19:1804/29/16

open my chest finally :)

other trash

May 4, 2016, 16:4705/04/16
May 4, 2016, 16:49(edited)

very bad Plarium, i gain? you need pay me for this ( Y )
Dec 13, 2016, 16:0812/13/16
up up 
Jun 2, 2020, 13:4306/02/20
08/06/16
I DO NOT LIKE TO PLAY. BUT ALL OF YOU MUST NEED TO PLAY FOR ME.