Is KT falling apart ???!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 10, 2016, 08:1905/10/16
Jezebel said:

Steve Butabi said:

Jezebel said:

It would seem that KT the mighty force is resorting to targeting smaller players for a handful of PVP points.  One of our level 48 Destiny. (our sister league) players has been fireballed and targeted by a level 68 KT player and most recently raided by a level 82 KT player.  Rather embarrassing if these are the targets they seek.  Unfortunate for the level 48 just starting out and trying to build.  Maybe give a player a chance to actually become a worthy opponent than raid them to the point of leaving the game?

http://prntscr.com/ayrv3j

Are you lot, at least in theory, at war with this crew? If so, is it not your responsibility to protect them? 

Sorry for the late reply - no we are not "at war" with KT.  Simply put the level 68 player chose to hit the level 48 player because he sought an easy target.  Destiny and Destiny. are two separate leagues, if I was in the same league and chat then I could have certainly helped O'Malley.  When things escalate for Destiny. then sometimes it is brought to our attention in the main Destiny league.  As O'Malley has said he was dealing with the level 68 player but then along comes a level 82 player and in fact this past weekend a different level 82 player as well to add to the issue.  The level 68 player has a history of targeting smaller castles he deems as "easy targets" he did the same thing to a person on my friends list when he was in Balkan Knights.  Destiny. leadership has retaliated these constant attacks.  Surely the higher level KT players could have let their player deal with O'Malley himself rather than jump in with the assumption that our lower level player started the conflict (not likely, do you remember being level 48? I do & I did not challenge players that were 20 levels higher than me).
Players 20 levels or more higher than me when I started fighting them (I was lvl45): Relic lvl80, Will Scarlett lvl80, Count Brass lvl85 etc etc etc.
May 10, 2016, 20:1405/10/16
12/18/14
Steve Butabi said:

Jezebel said:

Steve Butabi said:

Jezebel said:

It would seem that KT the mighty force is resorting to targeting smaller players for a handful of PVP points.  One of our level 48 Destiny. (our sister league) players has been fireballed and targeted by a level 68 KT player and most recently raided by a level 82 KT player.  Rather embarrassing if these are the targets they seek.  Unfortunate for the level 48 just starting out and trying to build.  Maybe give a player a chance to actually become a worthy opponent than raid them to the point of leaving the game?

Are you lot, at least in theory, at war with this crew? If so, is it not your responsibility to protect them? 

Sorry for the late reply - no we are not "at war" with KT.  Simply put the level 68 player chose to hit the level 48 player because he sought an easy target.  Destiny and Destiny. are two separate leagues, if I was in the same league and chat then I could have certainly helped O'Malley.  When things escalate for Destiny. then sometimes it is brought to our attention in the main Destiny league.  As O'Malley has said he was dealing with the level 68 player but then along comes a level 82 player and in fact this past weekend a different level 82 player as well to add to the issue.  The level 68 player has a history of targeting smaller castles he deems as "easy targets" he did the same thing to a person on my friends list when he was in Balkan Knights.  Destiny. leadership has retaliated these constant attacks.  Surely the higher level KT players could have let their player deal with O'Malley himself rather than jump in with the assumption that our lower level player started the conflict (not likely, do you remember being level 48? I do & I did not challenge players that were 20 levels higher than me).
Players 20 levels or more higher than me when I started fighting them (I was lvl45): Relic lvl80, Will Scarlett lvl80, Count Brass lvl85 etc etc etc.
Um TOK II ... I see fireballs in your past :)  also I am led to believe those accounts are controlled by the same player since their play style is so similar.  Again, the attacks on our low level castle were unprovoked so there is a difference between picking a fight and just being targeted.  One raid okay we chalk that up to experience but multiple raids for no apparent reason is targeting.
May 11, 2016, 10:2905/11/16

Jezebel said:

Steve Butabi said:

Jezebel said:

Steve Butabi said:

Jezebel said:

Um TOK II ... I see fireballs in your past :)  also I am led to believe those accounts are controlled by the same player since their play style is so similar.  Again, the attacks on our low level castle were unprovoked so there is a difference between picking a fight and just being targeted.  One raid okay we chalk that up to experience but multiple raids for no apparent reason is targeting.

Relic targeted me, not me picking the fight. He tried to run over the top of me and bully me. I was level 45 he was 78. I bit back and bit hard. He tried to fb me to kingdom come but he failed. I just started fbing him back and challenged him to a 1 v1- he agreed then next day I find myself fb'd by a dozen of his league mates. I fb'd them all back and continue to smash them hard; I get my pvp haul off them each week.

You are right about them being same player- the fighting only seems to happen at certain times when multiple players hit me all at once then go away. Then nothing for hours then lots of players happen to hit again lol