All Categories

Is KT falling apart ???!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 26, 2016, 14:0404/26/16
12/01/15

We all know the Knights Templar league. The best ranked league in the history of Stormfall. They are the league that always remain #1 no matter what happens and they are or should i say were the strongest league in the game.

On the last beacon tourney a single person managed to capture 4 beacons of #1 league Knight Templar.And the league he was in was ranked 200+. Now how is it possible that a league ranked so low can capture 4 beacons of the #1 league? Maybe there were too many strong players in that league that weakened them? Nope the league was made from only 1 person and that person captured those beacons of KT .What does all of this means ? That KT is falling apart ? KT is getting weak ? Guess he have to find out about that.Meanwhile they still remain #1 league.

Here are screenshots of the one single player attacking and getting those beacons. 

(P.S ..I wont show full report as i don't want that everyone sees what KT has in their beacons or then a total mess will happen to the league rankings in the game.)

http://prntscr.com/aw8xju

http://prntscr.com/ax2dp3

http://prntscr.com/ax2ec6

http://prntscr.com/ax2eps

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 26, 2016, 17:4904/26/16
daniel.briskaj.98 said:

We all know the Knights Templar league. The best ranked league in the history of Stormfall. They are the league that always remain #1 no matter what happens and they are or should i say were the strongest league in the game.

On the last beacon tourney a single person managed to capture 4 beacons of #1 league Knight Templar.And the league he was in was ranked 200+. Now how is it possible that a league ranked so low can capture 4 beacons of the #1 league? Maybe there were too many strong players in that league that weakened them? Nope the league was made from only 1 person and that person captured those beacons of KT .What does all of this means ? That KT is falling apart ? KT is getting weak ? Guess he have to find out about that.Meanwhile they still remain #1 league.

Here are screenshots of the one single player attacking and getting those beacons. 

(P.S ..I wont show full report as i don't want that everyone sees what KT has in their beacons or then a total mess will happen to the league rankings in the game.)

http://prntscr.com/aw8xju

http://prntscr.com/ax2dp3

http://prntscr.com/ax2ec6

http://prntscr.com/ax2eps

now even if KT is weak or not saying that one player took 4 beacons simply means that it is a player with a really deep wallet and thats not new everyone knows that there are some players in the game who can take down a whole league or multiple mid-weak leagues individually 
Apr 27, 2016, 14:1004/27/16
Apr 28, 2016, 22:46(edited)
07/02/15
Yes one player managed to capture 4 lightly defended KT beacons, this player is a coiner. KT did not seem to interested in taking these beacons back so it could have been planned for KT to drop a few extra beacons.  To Date KT is still #1 and leading by a difference of around 420k influence points and have a bigger realm of destiny by 2.5k mi2. so even if they are getting weaker they still remain #1 by a good margin.
Apr 27, 2016, 15:4304/27/16
07/30/14

FAILO said:

Yes one player managed to capture 4 lightly defended KT beacons, this player is a massive coiner. KT did not seem to interested in taking these beacons back so it could have been planned for KT to drop a few extra beacons.  To Date KT is still #1 and leading by a difference of around 420k influence points and have a bigger realm of destiny by 2.5k mi2. so even if they are getting weaker they still remain #1 by a good margin

Do i know you??
You seem to know me ,enough to say im a big coiner.
Yes it might have been lightly defended but so are most of the kt beacons.
I just hit them randomly.

Apr 27, 2016, 16:0504/27/16
07/02/15
roftie said:

FAILO said:

Yes one player managed to capture 4 lightly defended KT beacons, this player is a massive coiner. KT did not seem to interested in taking these beacons back so it could have been planned for KT to drop a few extra beacons.  To Date KT is still #1 and leading by a difference of around 420k influence points and have a bigger realm of destiny by 2.5k mi2. so even if they are getting weaker they still remain #1 by a good margin

Do i know you??
You seem to know me ,enough to say im a big coiner.
Yes it might have been lightly defended but so are most of the kt beacons.
I just hit them randomly.

No we have never met in game.  i have just read a few articles and things that you have been mentioned in. i myself have never tested a kt beacon but yes they cannot hold that many if they had huge def in each. well congrats on the attacks then.
Apr 28, 2016, 12:5004/28/16
12/01/15
I have seen players with 10-40 times more fire power than this player had and if KT didn't wanted those beacons they would not be relocating their castles to the attacked beacons and try to capture them back but they didn't had what to do when those beacons got captured by their allies so they gave them away as they were unable to attack them..off course KT is still #1 but the difference in points between KT and Destiny used to be nearly 1 million all the time and now it is down to 400+K only .Don't you call that getting weak? I know that i do and i know some players that would be able to get over 10 beacons of KT without the need of anyone else.
Apr 28, 2016, 20:5404/28/16
08/03/14
I was thinking the same thing. if that is what we are calling big time coiner now the game has definately changed.  that looked more like scraps laying around the catacombs.

Daniel said:

I have seen players with 10-40 times more fire power than this player had and if KT didn't wanted those beacons they would not be relocating their castles to the attacked beacons and try to capture them back but they didn't had what to do when those beacons got captured by their allies so they gave them away as they were unable to attack them..off course KT is still #1 but the difference in points between KT and Destiny used to be nearly 1 million all the time and now it is down to 400+K only .Don't you call that getting weak? I know that i do and i know some players that would be able to get over 10 beacons of KT without the need of anyone else.

Apr 29, 2016, 09:2804/29/16
07/30/14
Daniel said:

Exactly why they are falling apart you dont even have to coin to take some beacons
Apr 29, 2016, 11:4704/29/16
12/01/15
IronApex Turok said:

I was thinking the same thing. if that is what we are calling big time coiner now the game has definately changed.  that looked more like scraps laying around the catacombs.

Yep they had nothing but scraps in there and not a proper beacon defense.
Apr 29, 2016, 11:4804/29/16
Apr 29, 2016, 11:48(edited)
12/01/15

roftie said:

Exactly why they are falling apart you dont even have to coin to take some beacons

Yep and you proved it . lol

Apr 30, 2016, 18:4404/30/16
12/18/14

It would seem that KT the mighty force is resorting to targeting smaller players for a handful of PVP points.  One of our level 48 Destiny. (our sister league) players has been fireballed and targeted by a level 68 KT player and most recently raided by a level 82 KT player.  Rather embarrassing if these are the targets they seek.  Unfortunate for the level 48 just starting out and trying to build.  Maybe give a player a chance to actually become a worthy opponent than raid them to the point of leaving the game?

http://prntscr.com/ayrv3j

May 1, 2016, 11:1405/01/16
12/01/15
Jezebel said:

It would seem that KT the mighty force is resorting to targeting smaller players for a handful of PVP points.  One of our level 48 Destiny. (our sister league) players has been fireballed and targeted by a level 68 KT player and most recently raided by a level 82 KT player.  Rather embarrassing if these are the targets they seek.  Unfortunate for the level 48 just starting out and trying to build.  Maybe give a player a chance to actually become a worthy opponent than raid them to the point of leaving the game?

Really? A lvl 82 raiding a lvl 48 ? Well that player is a chicken sh*t . Now why don't they go around and try messing with Test  insted of a lvl 48. Oh wait i know why.. he will break them in pieces , so they just go around with a low lvl guy as they know that fighting back for him will be his own "death".
May 2, 2016, 09:3305/02/16

Jezebel said:

Are you lot, at least in theory, at war with this crew? If so, is it not your responsibility to protect them? 

May 2, 2016, 09:4005/02/16

Daniel said:

Jezebel said:

Really? A lvl 82 raiding a lvl 48 ? Well that player is a chicken sh*t . Now why don't they go around and try messing with Test  insted of a lvl 48. Oh wait i know why.. he will break them in pieces , so they just go around with a low lvl guy as they know that fighting back for him will be his own "death".

Why and why? I have been fighting the whole of Throne of Kings 2 ever since their old Marshall Relic a level 77 player at the time decided to hit me at the time a level 36 player with a barrage of sorcery spells- I could not even fight fire with fire cause my rank was not high enough. When I got strong enough I called Relic out for the bully that he was and as a lvl45 vs lvl78 I tried to have a 1 on 1 with him. Next thing I knew I was being hit by a whole lot in their league with fire, seiging and raids as Relic could not take me on himself. Since then I have fought an entire league on my own and their solution is to call me an alt (as I sent a message out to some good people to get free pvp on my castle when they sieged me with 2.5million). I still keep fighting them and they just keep crying foul- me a lvl 64 vs a 97 player league with 2/3 of their players well above me in levels.

Point being- the lvl 48, like I was, can wage unholy war on anyone.

May 3, 2016, 00:2205/03/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:48(edited)
11/05/14

Steve Butabi said:

Daniel said:

Jezebel said:

Why and why? I have been fighting the whole of Throne of Kings 2 ever since their old Marshall Relic a level 77 player at the time decided to hit me at the time a level 36 player with a barrage of sorcery spells- I could not even fight fire with fire cause my rank was not high enough. When I got strong enough I called Relic out for the bully that he was and as a lvl45 vs lvl78 I tried to have a 1 on 1 with him. Next thing I knew I was being hit by a whole lot in their league with fire, seiging and raids as Relic could not take me on himself. Since then I have fought an entire league on my own and their solution is to call me an alt (as I sent a message out to some good people to get free pvp on my castle when they sieged me with 2.5million). I still keep fighting them and they just keep crying foul- me a lvl 64 vs a 97 player league with 2/3 of their players well above me in levels.

You are assuming 1 vs 1:

http://prnt.sc/azlli0

http://prnt.sc/azllrp

There were more raids, the last one early morning today, (my time) I just linked the start of it all.

Honestly I think I was holding my own against 1 player 20 levels higher, until he told his friends I started it,

(Near as i can piece together, the instigator broke a siege i had then inexplicably got mad when i hit the castle where i had the seige 3 hours later and found his attack troops still there. Didn't save the siege break and re-hit reports so can't post that part. Can't be 100% sure of that as, even up to the time of this post, never really got ANY explanation from any member of that league why a then level 68 suddenly felt the need to send multiple raids per day at a then level 48)

Also note that since I have not spent real money on the game i had no decent walls or other real defenses at that time, and my league mates were rightly reluctant to stack troops. Nor did i feel i needed them in a fight I kind of assumed was 1 vs 1. 

Finally, although I fully understand raiding any player for resources and/or pvp points, once or even once every so often; however, multiple raids and fireballs several times per day repeated daily without explanation just makes zero sense. At least if you feel the need to bully or "punish" a player, you might tell them what they supposedly did or the "lesson" just appears to be random bullying. Which lacking any reasons given, one kind of wonders if that is not exactly what it was.

May 3, 2016, 09:0905/03/16

omalley12 said:

Steve Butabi said:

Daniel said:

Jezebel said:

You are assuming 1 vs 1:

http://prnt.sc/azlli0

http://prnt.sc/azllrp

There were more raids, the last one early morning today, (my time) I just linked the start of it all.

Honestly I think I was holding my own against 1 player 20 levels higher, until he told his friends I started it,

(Near as i can piece together, the instigator broke a siege i had then inexplicably got mad when i hit the castle where i had the seige 3 hours later and found his attack troops still there. Didn't save the siege break and re-hit reports so can't post that part. Can't be 100% sure of that as, even up to the time of this post, never really got ANY explanation from any member of that league why a then level 68 suddenly felt the need to send multiple raids per day at a then level 48)

Also note that since I have not spent real money on the game i had no decent walls or other real defenses at that time, and my league mates were rightly reluctant to stack troops. Nor did i feel i needed them in a fight I kind of assumed was 1 vs 1. 

Finally, although I fully understand raiding any player for resources and/or pvp points, once or even once every so often; however, multiple raids and fireballs several times per day repeated daily without explanation just makes zero sense. At least if you feel the need to bully or "punish" a player, you might tell them what they supposedly did or the "lesson" just appears to be random bullying. Which lacking any reasons given, one kind of wonders if that is not exactly what it was.

No my friend, you misunderstand me. I was assuming it was 1 v many. My situation I am fighting a whole league on my very own. This includes as the first 4 on their list- level 85,80,80,80. I too have no real walls to speak of but am hammering them after their Marshall tried to bully me and then ran and hid.

You are in a big league, other big leagues I talk to try to at least stop the hits regardless of the position of the player in that league but you guys may operate differently.
May 3, 2016, 18:2305/03/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14
Steve Butabi said:

You are in a big league, other big leagues I talk to try to at least stop the hits regardless of the position of the player in that league but you guys may operate differently.
In most cases I have found a few polite letters can resolve 95% of player vs player disagreements. When I was first raided by a player i had never heard of, from a league i had never hit to my knowledge, I sent a letter. When i got no explanation just more attacks I wrote the marshal of the league and asked him what was going on. Their marshal said he would "ask him about it" but I never heard back from the marshal after that. A level 81 from that league that raided me was at least decent enough to reply to my letter, and told me that he had been told I had attacked first. (At the time I was level 48 vs a level 68 in the #1 ranked league, I may be crazy but I am not dumb, i didn't start it. Refer to links in my orginal post, i did not raid him back until after the 3rd raid)  For the record, my league offered help in the way of reinforcements and/or hitting the original aggressor. When I was fighting 1 vs 1, i thanked them but refused the reinforcements. After it was clear i was facing not one but multiple players, my league mates jumped in to help.
May 3, 2016, 18:4205/03/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:50(edited)
11/05/14

Side comment just to be clear:  I don't really care one way or the other about Templar's reputation or how they are doing. Destiny has been a very good league to me in both good times and bad and as long as I am active in this game I will proudly stay with them. Mainly because of the people in my league. What makes any league good or bad is its people. There really are no good or bad leagues, just people. Some behave honorably, others sadly use the anonymity of the internet to behave like jerks. Only had interactions with two of Templar's members, 1 behaved with honor and i would be proud to call that man a friend. The other seems to prefer bullying lower levels for no apparent reason. Both from the same league. Beware judging any league from the actions and/or inactions of any one player. Just because one player is good doesn't make the league good, and vice versa.

Final comment: only reason I posted here is because a friend sent me a mail to tell me that I was being discussed in forums. I wanted my point of view represented in forums so there would be no erroneous conclusions reached. I would be most pleased to hear comments from those involved with these events, especially since up to the time of this post I have never had any explanation from either the instigator or his marshal on what exactly started it. IF its something you don't want to say publically, send me a private mail in game or in forums and I will respect that confidentiality.
May 3, 2016, 18:5705/03/16
May 3, 2016, 19:42(edited)

I agree with what you say but the whole game is a form of bullying, there are only ALTS that favor at the expense of other REAL

is always more ridiculous this game... kt, Unforgiven (the best), Dam (second), corsair(2-3-4??) all at least half ALtS, the beauty is that most are all graded (if you think they're all friends... a team)  is a very fun game and Plarium what to say? what to do ? plays

somehow seems a private game, all the others suffer bullying in any form +++++ALTS

and i want to emphasize one thing, if a HIGH makes bullying in any form, hamlet / settlements / siege called "fair play", the real "fair play" is raiding his castle, this is bullying and being cowards

this must become a moral rule for all,  do not defend ALTS also in your league

May 8, 2016, 05:3405/08/16
May 8, 2016, 06:06(edited)
08/12/14

Back in 2014 i captured 3 KT1 beacons with a force of 300 k offense. I did it by sending 1000 spies to a few beacon got a report back from each that only a few 100 units were defending. I lost almost of them failing to spy their defended beacon.

If they have more than 100k defense at each of them then they stepped it up.

I know kt has yet to be defeated and is the most proven capable of adapting and fighting for objective and getting straight to the point.

No one ever sees their league about to die but i'm pretty sure  your leagues more likely to die than KT league is. Even if kt does who's going down with them? they can take any one with them and maybe everyone pretty sure that already happened in 2015...

A lot antagonizers will be shaken up if that repeats.

May 10, 2016, 05:5605/10/16
12/18/14
Steve Butabi said:

Jezebel said:

Are you lot, at least in theory, at war with this crew? If so, is it not your responsibility to protect them? 

Sorry for the late reply - no we are not "at war" with KT.  Simply put the level 68 player chose to hit the level 48 player because he sought an easy target.  Destiny and Destiny. are two separate leagues, if I was in the same league and chat then I could have certainly helped O'Malley.  When things escalate for Destiny. then sometimes it is brought to our attention in the main Destiny league.  As O'Malley has said he was dealing with the level 68 player but then along comes a level 82 player and in fact this past weekend a different level 82 player as well to add to the issue.  The level 68 player has a history of targeting smaller castles he deems as "easy targets" he did the same thing to a person on my friends list when he was in Balkan Knights.  Destiny. leadership has retaliated these constant attacks.  Surely the higher level KT players could have let their player deal with O'Malley himself rather than jump in with the assumption that our lower level player started the conflict (not likely, do you remember being level 48? I do & I did not challenge players that were 20 levels higher than me).