All Categories

raid balur outside his safe zone

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 15, 2016, 15:5304/15/16

my favorite aspect of the game is the combat system from raiding castles to attacking beacons and i think it could be improved by adding balur to the equation besides BG such that :

on the map we get to see some balur units movements/ marches call it what you want and let say they happen between BG's now if we manage to attack the march before it gets to its destination we win resources depending on the strength of the march (irrelevant to the strength of the BG's moving between as well as units in BG wont be affected (you still have to attack BG))

this will allow plarium to remove all bot castles and for the safety of our units let the marches be leveled

lvl 1: 5 k deff

lvl 2: 10 k deff

now dont pay a lot of attention to the numbers (will leave that to plarium) but what i mean here is that these raids are all about timing not about units losses let the eagle nest give us warnings about marches and their time/level and attacking it gives resources

you can make a tournament out of it

note:if you keep the bot castles then let the marches reward units / sapphs / resources dependent on its type (make variety of types where a supply march reward resources weakly defended / royal march rewards sapphs strongly defended / reinforcements/military march rewards units well defended)

remember this is a timing challenge that you can accomplish with the weakest armies pls plarium its like limited time window for a sneak attack i dont want to lose off on this or i will simply stick to the bot castles which get boooring over time

note: let there be 10 marches a day 

note: attacking BG remains the same without changes 

you will find this suggestion in another post in discussion thread

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 18, 2016, 08:1404/18/16
09/17/15
So, you're proposing an alternative to current raiding system? I doubt it will be replaced.
Apr 18, 2016, 11:0104/18/16
Apr 18, 2016, 11:19(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

So, you're proposing an alternative to current raiding system? I doubt it will be replaced.

no im adding another content to it which is raiding balur (not in BG )

for example i find on eagle nest that in 3 hours there will be a march for balur that will last for 22 mins my job is to be on and raid it within time such march shall reward units or resources or sapphs or crystals it all depends on its type 

i dont know about the times or whether the servers can do such thing all im focusing on is to use balur more instead of just BG and some beacon attacks 

you can use this to remove bot/empty castles with resource marches however raiding actual players or attacking BG are not changed

edit : in  case it would be too much on the servers then just make it a tournament where for 2 days we see the movements and we have to raid as much as possible with the tournament end no more marches or whatever you may call it happen 

Apr 19, 2016, 08:2704/19/16
Apr 20, 2016, 08:17(edited)
09/17/15
That's an interesting idea. I would like to know what other players think of it.
Apr 19, 2016, 12:2804/19/16
07/25/15

That's an interesting ides. I would like to know what other players think of it.

This game "scream" for more content, and things to do that doesn't come with a huge price tag. Have random events you can react to in your own neighbourhood, intercepting Balur armies or what not. For majority of the players I suspect the daily content is to raid bots and inactive castles, and that is not fun in the long run.

Apr 20, 2016, 08:1804/20/16
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

That's an interesting ides. I would like to know what other players think of it.

This game "scream" for more content, and things to do that doesn't come with a huge price tag. Have random events you can react to in your own neighbourhood, intercepting Balur armies or what not. For majority of the players I suspect the daily content is to raid bots and inactive castles, and that is not fun in the long run.

We add the new contact to the game almost with each update. And we add great features like Dragon or League Fortress. And we will continue creating more features for our players 
Apr 20, 2016, 13:1304/20/16
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

We add the new contact to the game almost with each update. And we add great features like Dragon or League Fortress. And we will continue creating more features for our players 

Ever noticed after you do a battle with the dragon and as soon as you click on claim the reward, a pop up window with  REFRESH spawn right away and if you accidentaly double click, you suddenly find yourself in a position of have spent 150 sapphires.. Yeah, great feature that, please move that "refresh" button to some place you cant accidentaly feed your pockets with sapphires. Also the new dragon is not really content, its just something more to click on. 

Fortress's. Yeah the common census is basicaly, upgrade to x level and left to rot. Also not really a single player content you interact with on a day to day basis.  And I'm quite certain you guys could pull all kind of data out of your database to publish regarding the activity regarding fortress's.

I aknowledge you guys do add things to the game, but you don't necessarey add things that is welcomed much by the players. :/

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.