All Categories

NO title !!!

NO title !!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 15, 2016, 15:4304/15/16

NO title !!!

hey all 

i have seen lots of complaints on forum however i decided to do something for a change which is :

name your favorite aspect/feature in the game the thing that you like the most about it and if you wish mention why and how would you like it to be improved (you can mention just one )

also mention the worst feature/ addition / aspect  and why and what could plarium do to change it

im creating this thread hoping that plarium get to understand us and to show what we like in the game 

now what i hate the most in the game is the food consumption limit being removed why ? bcs the massive armies that were created as a result making millions and millions offense attacks an ordinary thing how fix it ?? simply bring it back

my favorite is the combat system of the game from raiding castles to attacking beacons and i think it could be improved by adding balur to the equation besides BG such that 

on the map we get to see some balur units movements/ marches call it what you want and let say they happen between BG's now if we manage to attack the march before it gets to its destination we win 
resources depending on the strength of the march (irrelevant to the strength of the BG's moving between as well as units in BG wont be affected (you still have to attack BG))

this will allow plarium to remove all bot castles and for the safety of our units let the marches be leveled 

lvl 1: 5 k deff
lvl 2: 10 k deff

now dont pay a lot of attention to the numbers (will leave that to plarium) but what i mean here is that these raids are all about timing not about units losses let the eagle nest give us warnings about marches and their time/level and attacking it gives resources

you can make a tournament out of it 

note:if you keep the bot castles then let the marches reward units / sapphs / resources dependent on its type (make variety of types where a supply march reward resources weakly defended / royal march rewards sapphs strongly defended / reinforcements/military march rewards units well defended)

remember this is a timing challenge that you can accomplish with the weakest armies pls plarium its like limited time window for a sneak attack i dont want to lose off on this or i will simply stick to the bot castles which get boooring over time 

note: let there be 10 marches a day 

hope others share the best and worst feature in stormfall and say how they wish it to be improved (mention only one bcs as much as it this looks like suggestions it is also a discussion)

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 15, 2016, 15:4604/15/16

although unrealistic, food consumption is a benefit for all pay or not, i approve this change

Apr 15, 2016, 15:5404/15/16
Apr 15, 2016, 15:55(edited)

jumy said:

although unrealistic, food consumption is a benefit for all pay or not, i approve this change

what is the best/worst feature you found in the game

Apr 15, 2016, 16:2604/15/16

food consumption

Apr 16, 2016, 08:0504/16/16
10/31/14

I must say food consumption must go, For good it must just evaporate, IF I want I can build offence to over 1000mil. allowing me to attack any beacon on the map. These kill the strategy and diplomatic aspect of the game. $=Win, should change to planing=winning. And since now we have and additional storage, it have become virtually more easier for $$$ players to have massive armies in a short period of time. Thus killing the strategy in the game, As for bots, we need more, not less. more bots= more resources. but they should do something too, maybe make them balur loyal lords, and thus making them able to attack beacons and fort

I also since we have a biggest inactive in the whole stormfall (0:0) make bular fun, I am not keen on doing BG, so having bular attackable, or atleast more offensive, Let him be alive not dead like Oberon, scion of whatever. 
Apr 16, 2016, 15:3004/16/16
Apr 16, 2016, 15:44(edited)
11/04/15

oracle said:

I must say food consumption must go, For good it must just evaporate, IF I want I can build offence to over 1000mil. allowing me to attack any beacon on the map. These kill the strategy and diplomatic aspect of the game. $=Win, should change to planing=winning. And since now we have and additional storage, it have become virtually more easier for $$$ players to have massive armies in a short period of time. Thus killing the strategy in the game, As for bots, we need more, not less. more bots= more resources. but they should do something too, maybe make them balur loyal lords, and thus making them able to attack beacons and fort

I also since we have a biggest inactive in the whole stormfall (0:0) make bular fun, I am not keen on doing BG, so having bular attackable, or atleast more offensive, Let him be alive not dead like Oberon, scion of whatever. 

Raid size is only limited by food consumption, which is meaningless - http://prntscr.com/aszivw

It should be limited by food production instead.
It should not be possible to send starving units on raids, or their strength should be reduced if unfed
Also, raid size should be limited by the size of castle being attacked

Bot castles are not part of the game - I cannot understand why so many players believe that they are.
Robot castles are added by hackers and scammers. They have even been winning tournaments. They should all be replaced by Vacant Lots immediately

The very worst aspect of this game is the alt accounts - http://prntscr.com/aszpip

Apr 18, 2016, 13:2504/18/16
01/12/15

My favourite would be the removal of zero food=dying troops.

The bad feature is fireball. And it has been discussed several times so I won't say it again.
Oct 22, 2016, 19:3610/22/16

best "feature", a non feature, bot castles.  i like your idea, i have had similar ideas.  i think basically what you are saying is for plarium to provide a true source of pve.  i would like multiple paths of true pve.  i do not consider bgs or quests pve.  the bot lines are closer to it.  and at that for it to be a path for growth.  not another resource sink.

worst:  you could just say anything that creates a larger gap between mega coiners and the average player; hero armor being exclusive to bgs, sketches, 50/50 bonus or time advantage also.

worst: my official answer is hamlets;  a pve event where the reward value goes to pvp, not to the pve, and the pve is simply bait.  creating hamlets as true pve would make it a better part of the game, used by alot more players.  at least eliminate the time speed up for those attacking an already captured hamlet.  make the gathering resources a seperate procedure from holding the hamlet.  in this way you can collect without losing the hamlet and starting over.  but do not make the rewards one sided.  player must hold hamlet for 90 minutes for reward.  while the pvp raids in 5 minutes.  this is another aspect of using the pve aspect as bait for pvp.

concerning food:  i would hate to login and half my troops be dead.  i hate food being an obstacle, even just to que troops and builds.  changing food now would definitely wipe out alot of coined armies.  i'm sure they would not be happy with that,  maybe even a reason for lawsuits.  excessive coining should be addressed tho.  before stones to bread; a hammer was 50m power.  it might be interesting to see a cap on troops,  but i am more interested in seeing my own continued growth.  my suggestion on food is actually to have a -100k per hr limit.

thanks for this thread
Oct 22, 2016, 22:4910/22/16
Oct 22, 2016, 22:49(edited)

exxxe  and anyone

i am not money player but food negative consuption is a problem for all players regardless of pay or not even for players whith all farms level 20,

i have all 20 level instead of one 19

,you have 6-7 milll troop?then problems start for you about food.

My meaning is that you dont need much troop to have food consuption problems , i am not sure why you suggested to bring again consuption limits ,many of my teamates will lose their troop if they have something serious and i am talking to you about a league of 98% no coiner

Oct 23, 2016, 07:1610/23/16

wow i forgot about this thread way long ago

update :-now i agree that removing the food limit is a good thing (now i see why lol)
Oct 23, 2016, 09:2210/23/16
11/30/14

sison said:

exxxe  and anyone

i am not money player but food negative consuption is a problem for all players regardless of pay or not even for players whith all farms level 20,

i have all 20 level instead of one 19

,you have 6-7 milll troop?then problems start for you about food.

My meaning is that you dont need much troop to have food consuption problems , i am not sure why you suggested to bring again consuption limits ,many of my teamates will lose their troop if they have something serious and i am talking to you about a league of 98% no coiner

I have all 3 20s and 3 21s with 20m ish def and yet I produce 15k per hour, not sure where is your problem with food.

Worst part is that your units dont starve in this game, otherwise big leagues will need strategy and other things to maintain their current monstrous hammers.
Oct 23, 2016, 12:5810/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 12:59(edited)
vakonziko said:

I have all 3 20s and 3 21s with 20m ish def and yet I produce 15k per hour, not sure where is your problem with food.

Worst part is that your units dont starve in this game, otherwise big leagues will need strategy and other things to maintain their current monstrous hammers.
good to hear that,i never had that troop and i never tested my farms limits obviously i was wrong then,thank you
Oct 23, 2016, 13:3710/23/16
12/18/14

I agree the food consumption needs to be left alone, I do not run the highest negative in my league but I run over -60k per hour without a 25% boost on

I can deal with it and still build by raiding daily

I would have to say the 0 troop loss for negative food consumption is one of the best improvements

the worst is fireballs it totally takes away from the game and using troops 
Oct 23, 2016, 16:2410/23/16

@ vakonziko:  you must have mostly golem, griffin and legendary, 80 lvl obby food bonus and lots of de.  even if you run dragonstone and paragon thats cutting it close.  you must not have 20m offense as well.

@ sison:  if you havent been building your food level in the obelisk, then you should, and dragonstone as well.  you probably carry more cavalry and infantry in proportion to your other troops like i do.  players who play the game right will sacrifice those in bgs for higher troops with less food cost per power point.

if i wiped out my cavalry and infantry i would still be 20k or so in the minus. hats off to you vakonziko, you play the game well.
Oct 24, 2016, 13:5310/24/16
03/22/16
My least favorite is the limitations of how many items can be active in the Temple of War. If you have more than 2 Lovar Blessings and tight on food you cannot activate the third one.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 25, 2016, 01:0610/25/16
10/04/13
brunsonthomas said:

My least favorite is the limitations of how many items can be active in the Temple of War. If you have more than 2 Lovar Blessings and tight on food you cannot activate the third one.
This limit is necessary though, if you could have as many items active as you wanted certain aspects of the game would brake (certain units being completely free to build or building instantly if you stack enough of certain relics, people building infantry with 1000% offense boosts, etc). 
Oct 25, 2016, 04:0510/25/16
05/06/16
fireballs should go. troops should desert without food. we need more bots
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.