All Categories

I get attacked in hamlets and settlements way too quickly

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 8, 2016, 21:5904/08/16
09/11/15

I get attacked in hamlets and settlements way too quickly to the point that I can't get things out of them, right to the point that I wish they weren't in

my fief section. And that would be better for me if they weren't because they are just a *** for me. So if you can take them out of my fief

section or close them out so that they won't show up in my fief section that would be a great help to me.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 11, 2016, 07:4904/11/16
09/17/15
You need a strong army to compete with others on Settlements. It has always been that way.
Apr 13, 2016, 03:2704/13/16
12/28/14
This is the wrong thread for this topic but you get attacked in settlements and hamlets quickly for pvp so hold a settlement with a wraith or an archer and retake the settlement if someone bumps you and send smaller amounts to hamlets and collect more frequently.  By the way the 90 minute quests were made so you have to send more defense to hamlets to hold them for that length of time, therefore creating a venue for more people to hit your hamlets if you are trying to complete these quests, simply put I just would not do them.
Apr 13, 2016, 12:1804/13/16
12/18/14
okay the topic was moved but yes Joan's comment is accurate
Apr 21, 2016, 00:2604/21/16

Joan said:

This is the wrong thread for this topic but you get attacked in settlements and hamlets quickly for pvp so hold a settlement with a wraith or an archer and retake the settlement if someone bumps you and send smaller amounts to hamlets and collect more frequently.  By the way the 90 minute quests were made so you have to send more defense to hamlets to hold them for that length of time, therefore creating a venue for more people to hit your hamlets if you are trying to complete these quests, simply put I just would not do them.

if we have to send a decent amount of defense to hold said hamlet .....

why do we not to get to see a incoming attack it's trying to hit bats in the dark with broomsticks 
Apr 23, 2016, 02:4304/23/16
04/16/16
New to the game and wondering how do you, or do you at all communicate with ally league members when they attack your hamlet and kill all your troops? I was in for less than 5 mins and an ally raided me. Should I reach out to them?