Bug in the Dragon stone

5 Replies
tiracoon
3 April, 2016, 3:25 PM UTC

Hello,

I a bug occurs frequently using  the Dragon stone. The windows "Art du dragon" doesn't open correctly and stay empty. After that, all buttons I may click send me to this windows...  and the only thing i can do is to refresh my browser.

Strange isn't it?

UTC +1:00
Ichezis
4 April, 2016, 4:27 AM UTC

tiracoon said:

Hello,

I a bug occurs frequently using  the Dragon stone. The windows "Art du dragon" doesn't open correctly and stay empty. After that, all buttons I may click send me to this windows...  and the only thing i can do is to refresh my browser.

Strange isn't it?

Hello m'lord!

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Or have you tried a different browser?

Also, what kind of window is it where it sends you to? If it's adware please make sure you check this topic about your computer's safity.

A screenshot could help.

Good luck!

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
djmoody
5 April, 2016, 12:32 AM UTC
No its when you open an art, the details never load and the game effectively crashed (you can't open any more dialogue boxes).
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Ichezis
5 April, 2016, 4:54 AM UTC

djmoody said:

No its when you open an art, the details never load and the game effectively crashed (you can't open any more dialogue boxes).

I will inform the CM's.

Thank you for your bug report!
Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
John
6 April, 2016, 8:51 AM UTC

I logged into the game today to find all my Dragon points were gone and I was on zero. To answer the obvious question, no I did not use them all upgrading Dragon Arts.

Is this a problem experienced by others?
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2016, 6:39 AM UTC
kiwijohn007 said:

I logged into the game today to find all my Dragon points were gone and I was on zero. To answer the obvious question, no I did not use them all upgrading Dragon Arts.

Is this a problem experienced by others?
I haven't heard of it from other players. Could you please contact our Support Team for the investigation?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1664636 users registered; 33989 topics; 253119 posts; our newest member:miroshenkovai28