PvP and Beacon conquest tournament combined

5 Replies
mrfreezzzz
3 April, 2016, 12:56 PM UTC

hi,

i'm being too optimistic sometimes, but silly me thought raiding a beacon would grant me points for both the PvP and the beacon conquest tournaments. it did not. i only scored PvP points. so how am i supposed to make points for the beacon conquest?

i came to wonder if plarium realized that both tournaments generate pvp points...

UTC +1:00
Jezebel
3 April, 2016, 3:44 PM UTC
huh well we must try harder then and kill more troops and buy more saphs I suppose
UTC +0:00
jumy
3 April, 2016, 3:50 PM UTC

just add fireball hit beacons and solves everything (sarcasm but real direction)

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
mrfreezzzz
3 April, 2016, 5:45 PM UTC
yes, scoring 5000+ did the trick, hafl went to beacon tournament...
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 April, 2016, 8:09 AM UTC
Different Tournaments may have different requirements and different score calculations. But of course, in your case you must receive points for both: PvP and Beacon Tournaments. If you don't, then please contact our Support Team for the investigation.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Timmyboy
4 April, 2016, 2:38 PM UTC
PvP is based on both what you kill and what you lose. Beacon points is pretty much based on what you kill hence why you will see a difference between different points types depending the action you have taken. Hitting a stacked beacon gives no points if you are sending small useless waves.
King Timmmy's Destiny
UTC +0:00
1660124 users registered; 33472 topics; 252207 posts; our newest member:ARES 1987