Please read.

Please read.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 1, 2016, 21:1604/01/16
07/25/15

Please read.

I recieved a privat message today from a fellow postrer @ Droqar61

Some days ago he made a post where he had some dismay over the changes to BG's, because he was at such a high level, and had several YL BG's. Now he had to complete a FRESH BG to get a payout. Now, have zero units and the lowest BG to fill is a level 87. I guess you all can see big problem here. He is not alone about getting really shafted on this. 

I made a reply to his post in the same thread, now both his post and mine is gone and a few others, deleted. Droqar61 also recieved a forum ban for his post.

Some time back I recieved a week long ban myself. I contacted Jugular and asked about it, he didn't know why and couldn't find out why either. After I got unbanend I sent Aleksandra a mail query about it, but got no response. 

So apparently unless you post about sunshine and ponies, you risk getting banned. 

@ Plarium, if people uppset over changes, the direction of the game, the prices, and whatever. Keep ban players doesn't silence these voices. They spread, ingame chat, facebook, league forums and so on. It's like a cancerous chain reacetion. 

Changes to game mechanics can lead to strong emotions and unhappy players, but banning players on the forum giving expression for such when there is no apparent use of rude language and such, is rather heavy handed.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 2, 2016, 09:0004/02/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14
yep, same here! got a few posts deleted without any kind of explanation, here or by PM...
Apr 2, 2016, 11:0104/02/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

Since the changes to Community Managers the forums have been in disarray, Facebook especially... Most of the mods left, including obviously me... But Facebook's official community is just an absolute mess in it's current state.

This is not to say anything bad about the specific CM's (Alyona / Aleksandra) but it is a clear example that they changed a perfectly functioning system and it is just a mess now, I know for a fact that some people are getting comments / posts deleted without a heads up or a warning and it has only been happening since the changes. I have had some of my comments/posts deleted on Facebook without any warning/notification and nothing posted on the admin page, they just magically disappear.

You are lucky to see a CM come through the forums once ever 1-2 days, so expecting an answer within 30 minutes - 1 hour isn't going to happen like it use to. The moderators are not suppose to speak with Alyona or Aleksandra, so it creates a middle man that didn't exist before, so posts take longer to get answered. 

The moderators can see who banned who and for what reason, my assumption is Juglar has never used the function because no one ever really got banned previously unless it was for a boycott or spam. 

I sympathize with Alyona + Aleksandra and the moderators because honestly the company itself has just completely trolled everyone, Alyona is actually a good Community Manager, at least from what I knew of her.

From my understanding they moved a lot of the old community managers (people that used Lord Oberon's account etc etc....) and put them onto account management (http://company.plarium.com/career/israel-herzliya/ppc-account-manager-mobile/) and they working on new products specifically for the mobile platform, so they obviously realize that browser games are not as sustainable when you monetize everything.

Apr 2, 2016, 21:3004/02/16

forum is useless, nobody listens and you can not say now

banned or not is the same

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 4, 2016, 08:4104/04/16
09/17/15

Greetings.

Please note that Alexandra and I will be unable to answer your PMs. You can contact any Moderator or Lord Oberon if you have any questions.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.