Contacting you is a waste of time!

4 Replies
GooRat
1 April, 2016, 5:31 PM UTC
I do not play this game anymore but the link in your newsletter to unsubscribe was never setup so clicking it goes no where. After 20 minutes trying to find your contact page that to has not been setup and the only option was to come here and post. Fix your site, fix your newsletter and give me the ability to unsubscribe and please hire a real web developer to fix your site!!!
UTC +0:00
jumy
1 April, 2016, 11:27 PM UTC

it's just psychology, everything else is mock

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 April, 2016, 9:02 AM UTC
You can always contact our Support Team on any technical issues.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
mike.case999
6 April, 2016, 5:00 AM UTC
I  tried  reporting  a  multi account player  that has been hitting my  castle  with  4 different accounts. Three of which  are in  the same league right next to my castle are  two. Typed  the whole message and it kept saying error type message.. So now what do  i do?
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 April, 2016, 7:32 AM UTC

mike.case999 said:

I  tried  reporting  a  multi account player  that has been hitting my  castle  with  4 different accounts. Three of which  are in  the same league right next to my castle are  two. Typed  the whole message and it kept saying error type message.. So now what do  i do?

Could you please show me a screenshot of the error? It's possible that you've entered the wrong ID.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1780308 users registered; 48354 topics; 287212 posts; our newest member:loriesimpson