48hrs with no forum...

4 Replies
mrfreezzzz
28 March, 2016, 2:47 PM UTC
... and not a single ingame message to tell/warn people about it!
UTC +1:00
Mehnslayer
28 March, 2016, 3:00 PM UTC
Join my league, I have bounties of information, some of it relatively useless however but I think that is to be expected because it is well... Me. 
E 'n la sua volontade รจ nostra pace
UTC +11:00
Snowgoon
28 March, 2016, 6:57 PM UTC

mrfreezzzz said:

... and not a single ingame message to tell/warn people about it!

Error 503 messages for 48 hours was pathetic.

It took them 48 hours to add Captcha to forum login - they seem paranoid that bots will learn to type, as well as winning many tournaments in all plarium games

But why didn't they add Captcha to ALL game logins months ago????

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
mrfreezzzz
29 March, 2016, 6:35 AM UTC

true! and they removed it now, but there was also some kind of ranking system. 

i understand the necessity to shut down the forum, every now and then, for whatever reason. but 48hrs is a pretty long time, to do a maintenance job, or to update the board. 

and the complete absence of ingame communication about it left me speechless...
UTC +1:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
29 March, 2016, 10:08 AM UTC
Lords and Ladies, there was a technical issue that didn't allow us to use forum during almost two days. Fortunately, we successfully fixed this issue even though it took some time. I apologize for any inconvenience that you might experience.
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1666699 users registered; 33968 topics; 253744 posts; our newest member:Za Yano Real