All Categories

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 21, 2016, 16:5307/21/16

Lord Jumy,

please report alts and/or bots to Plarium support. 

It will take some time but surely they will investigate each report.

Thank you for your patience :)
Jul 29, 2016, 20:4707/29/16

Any hard time player can say me if offers to 50%power for 9´9$ are usual???

Really this is a tactics game, but is an economic tactics game for plarium (this is the better way to describe the game...). 

In StormFall you are so stronger than money can you spend. 

Is the most Unfair game I ever watch for players.

When I spent money, for a cheap offer, never received ofers against for cheap offers, only for the next most expensive. I dont know what the others players feel about it, but im feeling so idiot later to spend any money on it and watch ofers to up 50% power with 9´9$ in market. I remember when i was playing Wow, paying a fixed tax by month and with players so strongers than time dedicated to game. Or remember my time playing x-wars totally free with players than pay for bonuses, and i not remember nothing unfair than here. This is a very atractive game but opposite the fairly play on game it be transformed to a very poor game with a non clean future. Ill continue playing it but im considering to try other platforms more fairly, if any know other games similar this but more fairly will be apreciated to recive by pm to test it. Best regards and good coin spend to all (the game is in second place here....)

Aug 2, 2016, 11:0908/02/16

Nemanja said:

Lord Jumy,

please report alts and/or bots to Plarium support. 

It will take some time but surely they will investigate each report.

Thank you for your patience :)

Hello

My personal experience with reporting player to a Plarium support is really bad. Not only the process is too complicated, you need to amount a lot of evidence which is usually unobtainable, so it all ends up in one automated response.

It proved to me better to just report FB account which is faster and way more reliable in punishing.
Aug 2, 2016, 11:2708/02/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:
I would be carefull about mention the "get free sapphires" aspect of the game, because end of the day, that is a drop in the ocean and that drop cost you an awfull lot of time to even get.
Yeah, it's not an easy task - to earn them. What I meant in my comment is that you don't have to buy them with money, but with your time and efforts.
Problem is that you somehow had not mentioned that the time and efforts that are needed to match coiners in current state of the game are counted in years or rather decades. With release of the league fortresses I believe someone had posted that the time needed to gather resources needed for upgrades for lvl 8+ fortress would be around century or so. That was a confirmed and released feature approved by Plariums statistics and analytics! I wonder where they made a mistake?
Aug 3, 2016, 13:5908/03/16
04/17/16

I am very disappointed that the points towards upgrading levels have been taken away from the 'quest' parts of the game. At least it made them worth doing. Not now though. The annoying pop up in the bottom corner drives me nuts and there is never any break between tournaments. This gives no time to build up unless you are spending loads of money, which I cannot. If it carries on this way I will have to quit playing. It is not as enjoyable as it was some months ago.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2016, 07:5508/04/16
09/17/15
TopCat said:

I am very disappointed that the points towards upgrading levels have been taken away from the 'quest' parts of the game. At least it made them worth doing. Not now though. The annoying pop up in the bottom corner drives me nuts and there is never any break between tournaments. This gives no time to build up unless you are spending loads of money, which I cannot. If it carries on this way I will have to quit playing. It is not as enjoyable as it was some months ago.

They will re-appear today.
Aug 5, 2016, 21:3708/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14
I dont know how it was before, it now looks like a nice game. Its just difficult gaming in another languase
Aug 7, 2016, 06:2308/07/16
06/14/15
Make Sieges mean something! Don't let a player raid, Fire Ball, etc. while under siege. Make them breakout first, or someone break them out. Make Sieges count.
Aug 7, 2016, 07:5708/07/16
07/25/15

reglob said:

Make Sieges mean something! Don't let a player raid, Fire Ball, etc. while under siege. Make them breakout first, or someone break them out. Make Sieges count.

Wrong thread, also if you could perma siege someone without them able to do much. They would quit the game, and that would be bad for business. so they wont do that.

Aug 8, 2016, 08:0208/08/16
08/03/14

i think the game has evolved beyond me as a player.

what once attracted me to this game no longer exists.

what used to take strategy and timing now takes a credit card.  diplomacy no longer matters beyond safe guarding a beacon.  

with catacombs holding 100% of a castles defense, i cant find a reason to raid. With battlegrounds being nerfed, i cant find a reason to play them.  With tournaments threshold set so high i can never achieve them, i cant find a reason to try. 

with the length it takes to build an army, i cant find a worthy cause for which to slaughter them.  its not worth my time to attack.

the only reason i find to play the game is to lead my league and teach the new players.  but that costs nothing. 

so is plarium making money off of my by all of these changes?  no. 

the question now, as  i teach these new players, do i teach them not to spend sapphires as i have learned?

this is the business model plarium has created.  i am not a top league, we have no need to spend.  and now we have no need to play.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 8, 2016, 09:1008/08/16
09/17/15
reglob said:

Sieges were designed a long time ago, and many changes to their mechanics would be really complicated. So our devs are not planning to change them.
Aug 8, 2016, 21:1908/08/16
11/27/14

Speacking about BG ...it is eassier becouse we can see the truppes now, but the rewards are smaller.

For exemple this days i played BG ...i earned 700k XP . I invested 20mil off in BG and no big reward!

I hope to get at least my army back 
Aug 8, 2016, 21:3308/08/16
Aug 14, 2016, 00:19(edited)
08/03/14

reglob said:

Sieges were designed a long time ago, and many changes to their mechanics would be really complicated. So our devs are not planning to change them.

this is  the suggestions thread. moderator input is not needed.

oberon asked the opinion of the players, we dont need you to criticize our opinions. 
Aug 10, 2016, 03:1208/10/16
08/09/16
I'm Liking it so far.
Aug 10, 2016, 21:5008/10/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14
i THINK THE GAME IS FUN!!!
Aug 10, 2016, 22:2408/10/16
07/25/15

wolf533 said:

i THINK THE GAME IS FUN!!!

There is a certain lack of reading comprehension.

Now if moderators was as eager to remove such posts as other posts they do, it would be nice.

Aug 11, 2016, 11:0108/11/16
Aug 11, 2016, 20:54(edited)
11/27/14

For plarium is good that are players that invest a lot of money...i agree !

But....the players that dont have so much money to invest should recive also the item 50% boost truppes in a reward ....

like he wins an Event in Top3 or at least for Top1  and it will recive the item as a reward.

or

Put the item 50% boost at black market to be purcesed with saphires!

IT IS NOT FAIR PLAY TO GIVE BIG BONUS EXCLUSIVE WITH MONEY !

About BG ...i think that is not fairplay !

In the past after havy bg-ing i recived more truppes that i had at the begining of the event ....

Now after 1,2 mil xp in this event i have less truppes ...

NOW BG :

Pros: 

We can see the truppes on Off BG.

Cons : 

1. The reward is smaller.

2. To recive a big reward for exemple 20mil reward, you must put into the ''bank'' 26mil.

3. The so called bank is just a lottery. You dont know when u will recive the reward.

4. Every time after BG you have less truppes .

IN THE PAST:

Pro:

1. The rewards was rewards !

2. The bank it was something matematical and a sure thing.

3. Every time i knew to put in the last reward +10% and i will recive the next one, bigger that the preview reward!

Now BG is only to take our truppes!

There is no fun !

Aug 15, 2016, 17:4108/15/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14
Stormfall then 2thumbs up Stormfall now AH well what can i say but these 2 things money , if you aint spending you aint getting anywhere, and bg dont even bother bg's will take all you have built up and give you nadda. so main point now is that plarium should go and play with their own wads
Aug 18, 2016, 18:3108/18/16
Aug 18, 2016, 18:36(edited)

miraculix said:

personally i think plarium have changed to many things that was working fine

changed them so ur customers is unhappy with the changes 

and the things that dont work u take to long to do anything about it !!

i have never seen anything from plarium to the players i mean a real gift

not a ( put more money in my pocket ) but a asset to the players

i think happy players would spend more than dissapointed ones !!

and get glorius rewards is a laughing stock those rewards

are just crasy low theres nothing glorius in any of ur rewards

they are like a single drop on a heavy rainday 

try to spot one and se if u go woaw :P

rergards miraculix

Greetings. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way about our changed. Our intention is to make this game better for our players. If you have any ideas how to improve our games, please feel free to submit them in the Suggestions thread.

well i surgested the leaguehouse where the league could pool saphires and ressurces

a fort knox as i called it :) so my surgestion was for the players only 

then plarium created fortress from that idear  as a money machine for plarium

without the option to hide away food iron  gold and without the possibility to contribute

saphires to the league so therefore im a little conserned to come up with (good idears)

to be mistreathed by the greedy deamons holding the last word for what should be changed

and aspecially how the changes should take form never seen in players favor :(

without money charged "very sad but true" 

i dont mind changes that cost if i also got changes made for the players only

it makes me sad to always sound negative in the forum so

sorry for my way of choosing words i wished i had a reason to prise plarium

but the never earned that in my oppinion 

hope they will in the future :)

regards miraculix

nb. got plenty of awsome idears but if plarium wants them it will cost them

MONEY  real money large amounts of money LOL

so i can affort my own idears when plarium twisted them against us players ha ha ha

cant help myself i am saracastic and a little bitter !! hope plarium will survive it :D
Aug 19, 2016, 19:3708/19/16
Aug 19, 2016, 19:37(edited)

Our developers need to follow the plan and create new features which were planned to appear in the game.

I disagree. When the feel and flavour of the parts of the plan they have implemented so far is clearly alienating large numbers of players they should hold off on implementing more of it until they have taken some time to understand why their changes are unpopular. Perhaps if they took a week off developing and spent that week reading and understanding players views as expressed in the forums, they might find a way of addressing players concerns and improving player loyalty. 

A game that encourages many people to spend a little often, is more financially stable than one which relies on a few to spend a lot. Learn to please the many not the few - read the forums.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.