All Categories

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 22, 2016, 15:0405/22/16
06/22/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

You just long away confirmed that battlegrounds run at a negative reward curve...

That is very bad you know.

I have never said that, you know 

BGs do require strategy and planning. They can give you a big amount of Units, if you play them wisely.

You should to learn some things about BG. If you knew about BG mechanic already, then this is a big lie.

There is no reward in BG, just payout which is less then you spent to get it.

May 25, 2016, 01:4205/25/16

Just lost as follows in a lvl 16 battleground personal quest:

4 warlocks

1 Necromancer

1 Great Lord

1 Eldrich Knight

8 Imperial Knights

1 Knight

22 Pikemen

2 Imperial Paladines

17 paladines

The "spoils" were 

6 "Great Lords" and

2 Archers pluss the "incredible reward" of those "invaluable" 

10 pikemen. 

In other words, I lost more than 3 times the units gained. And the units "gained" was not nearly is high levels as the ones lost. 

Can someone explain to me how this is going to make people want to play these quests on those terms?

And can someone explain to me what the incentives should be in killing off 250 of other people's hard worked for units to "win" those "YUUGE" rewards of 5 zapphires?

What does 5 zapphires buy you?

An archer with spare change...

Great!

People would have to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars just to come near higher levels, unless you have years of your life to waste on online games when they can fight real wars in real lives. And for what? A few meagre zapphires and "rewards" that doesn't even remotely come near the losses suffered. 

And those "bonus" quests is nothing more than begging you to spend more money.

I would like a rational explanation for this if not a giant scheme to suck people's wallets dry with side order of aggrevation. 

May 27, 2016, 16:4205/27/16

stormfall has become too much of a money game. too many players are cheating and Plarium you are intentionaly allowing this to go on. One or two alts is one thing but when someone has close to 100 alts that is going way too far and that player should be permanently banned from the game( all accounts)

May 27, 2016, 18:2005/27/16

could be a job, you never thought?

May 28, 2016, 06:1905/28/16
02/19/15
I guess aside from the exorbitant costs of most of the new stuff, the Hamlets were a really bad idea. It involves putting troops out as sitting ducks to be attacked by a large force from which the defender gets almost no pvp. At least with the old settlements, a person had a choice whether to defend or not. Note all the vacant Hamlets, many do not even bother with them.
May 29, 2016, 09:1005/29/16
Enjoying it so far
May 31, 2016, 01:3205/31/16
Hi
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 31, 2016, 11:2205/31/16
09/17/15
Steamgamer41 said:

Hi
Hi. Do you have something to say about our game?
May 31, 2016, 11:4405/31/16
07/25/15

Steamgamer41 said:

Hi
Hi. Do you have something to say about our game?

Isn't posts such as the above an awfull "off topic" for the current thread its in? I see posts with such as "hello, hi etc" in the most random threads on the forum.
May 31, 2016, 18:4505/31/16
May 31, 2016, 18:54(edited)
12/20/14

FauxHeart said:

The flood of recent changes have diversified the game too much.

I must admit it does only seem to be a plarium money grab - very sad.

I have become greatly disheartened by recent mass changes, and am trying to decide whether to continue.

I have spent money on the game, but I can see little benefit to me by putting further money in, as I could meet the great cost needed to be truly competitive.

Not a fan of many of the recent changes - although the Dragon Stone is not bad.

This kind of summarizes things for me. I have been playing for close to 2 years & I am a modest coiner but lately the game has become a serious negative grind. As FauxHeart says the only way to move forward is through serious money investment. The biggest negative is BGs. In many ways BGs are central to making the game work effectively but currently the BGs are broken. I sent 10 million troops (points) into BGs in a recent tournament & lost approximately 3 million without any real return. It may take me 3 months to rebuild these lost troops! Even if I use discounts it would cost me hundreds of dollars to replace these troops with sapphires. I am just not going to do that. Like FauxHeart I am marking time while I decide if there is any fun left in this game. In my opinion, the current problems with the game are not cosmetics nor bugs nor a lack of community; The main issue is playability & fun are being stripped from the game. The game is becoming a boring grind that only comes alive when you inject money.

Jun 2, 2016, 10:1506/02/16
11/27/14
Can we recive special wall when we recive Oberon castle ?
Jun 3, 2016, 08:2906/03/16
09/17/15
Lord Mark said:

Can we recive special wall when we recive Oberon castle ?
What kind of Special Wall? 
Jun 4, 2016, 10:2406/04/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14
It was good when I was doing annihilation did know that after 2 or 3 raids ı would gain more troops to maintain my game. Now it is rubbish. I used rabbish not to be impolite. I have attacked lvl 35-36 both and defend and not a single troop ı gained instead ı lost 200.000 attack and defence force. Soooo what one shall do. .. :) just give up the game . Who lost I or plarium. Think about twice. It was like this at Total Domination but when gamers protest you changed it and now its working pretty well, that ı am playing there. Here untill it changes ı am off. 
Jun 6, 2016, 08:3106/06/16
09/17/15
Tuyache said:

It was good when I was doing annihilation did know that after 2 or 3 raids ı would gain more troops to maintain my game. Now it is rubbish. I used rabbish not to be impolite. I have attacked lvl 35-36 both and defend and not a single troop ı gained instead ı lost 200.000 attack and defence force. Soooo what one shall do. .. :) just give up the game . Who lost I or plarium. Think about twice. It was like this at Total Domination but when gamers protest you changed it and now its working pretty well, that ı am playing there. Here untill it changes ı am off. 
We are always ready to listen to our players' suggestions. however, we are unable to accept 'give us free stuff and let us get 100 Units for 1 lost Unit' suggestions. We should always consider the game balance. But you may check the "Implemented suggestions" thread to make sure that we do listen to our players, and we want you to have a positive game experience.
Jun 6, 2016, 08:3506/06/16
07/25/15

Tuyache said:

We are always ready to listen to our players' suggestions. however, we are unable to accept 'give us free stuff and let us get 100 Units for 1 lost Unit' suggestions. We should always consider the game balance. But you may check the "Implemented suggestions" thread to make sure that we do listen to our players, and we want you to have a positive game experience.

Why is it that when players complain about lack of rewards, Plarium seems to go overboard? No one said they want a 100-1 to win ratio of rewards. I would be quite happy about just turn units I sacrifice into other units of same resource value with maybe a few extra to go. Remember units gained from pve would most likely end up burn in pvp activities too.
Jun 8, 2016, 18:3306/08/16
06/22/14

Tuyache said:

Are you tired or simple rude? Your answers are really unacceptable. Please, watch on your answers.We payed you, not vice versa.
Jun 9, 2016, 08:0706/09/16
09/17/15
Drogar61 said:

Are you tired or simple rude? Your answers are really unacceptable. Please, watch on your answers.We payed you, not vice versa.
Why do you feel like that?
Jun 9, 2016, 11:2706/09/16
07/25/15

Drogar61 said:

You said earlier "We are always ready to listen to our players' suggestions. however, we are unable to accept 'give us free stuff and let us get 100 Units for 1 lost Unit' suggestions. We should always consider the game balance."

We never asked for free stuff (at least I havent), we never asked for give us 100 units for the cost of 1. We asked for actual rewards for our efforts. I think what you said above was rather rude'ish. 

Doing battlegrounds and tournaments should be rewarding. Resource VS Resoruce, you should end up on the pluss side in the end. If the end is to spend sapphires to revive your units or weeks of rebuild time.... What is the incentive to play your game at all? And yes I know not everyone can win first place in a tournament, and things like that. But I feel EVERYONE regardless of level and size should get something out of in relation of his/her loss's. Something a player can feel good about end of the day.

Plarium want us to spend money on the wrong things. At current time its like "here have a free car, but you have to stop and pay for gas every 100 meters"...

Jun 9, 2016, 13:2806/09/16
06/22/14

Drogar61 said:

free stuff, 100:1, ... (just last answer) is twisting our words and suggestions. Every little you have some funny or gruff tip on our posts, trying to disrespect author. You're far from naive person, and I think that you very well understand what you're doing, but don't underestimate us. Some of us also know what are you doing.

When we cross line we get banning. What is with your crossing line? We can't simple punish you, so ... watch on your answers.
Jun 9, 2016, 21:1706/09/16
Jun 9, 2016, 21:21(edited)
12/21/14

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

This would be a good idea, if I thought it would work. There are a number of changes people have practically begged for that have been ignored in favor of adding more opportunities to spend money. I don't mind spending a reasonable amount to speed up certain game actions, but having things changed to the point you can't compete unless you wear your wallet out is a big turn off for me. Being ignored when you ask for a reasonable change in how something works to make the game more player friendly is adding insult to wallet-injury. Not a good idea if Plarium wants to retain customers.

Greetings.

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about our game updates.

I understand that there are some updates which our players ask for months and you may feel really upset when they're not added. 

When we receive a suggestion from our players, we always consider it. Some of the suggestions require additional discussion and details, some of them are rejected, and some of them are passed to our developers.

But at this point it's just the beginning.

Our developers need to follow the plan and create new features which were planned to appear in the game.

It takes time to review and consider the ideas suggested by our players. It takes time and efforts to develop and implement them. Please remember that there are always some tasks with high priority which were planned much earlier. 

Also, each feature needs to be balanced with others. Several departments work on each one of them.

I understand how you're willing to see new improvements suggested by our Community, and so do I.

But we all need to be patient and wait for them being implemented. Sometimes it takes months to develop a simple feature, but accepted ideas have high chances to appear in the game. Sometimes they are modified, and they differ from the original idea, but we try to make our players happy with them.

Of course, there will always be those who don't like a certain feature. But you always have a choice in this game. If you don't like something, you can just choose another activity and keep having fun with other features.

All you have said here I believe o be true but lets be really honest shall we. If a player came up with an idea to get more money in Plarium pockets it would be developed and implemented asap. Every single update has been designed to get more and more cash out of players. Yo know it and so does most of the clients. I'm a coiner but wih the lastest BG updates and less rewards in the tourneys I'm thinking of calling it a day and spending my money elsewhere. Sad as I enjoy the game but true.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.