All Categories

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 6, 2016, 15:4605/06/16

s.mantegna150 said:

I think its an insult that for 2 days I could not log in cause of PLarims servers, no fault of mine, and I get my paragon reset to day one and lose my 50 dragon reward and for that plarium gives me 2 skull runes!!! What a joke and an insult. THANKS FOR NOTHING. I will remember that EVERY time I even think about buying more saphs.

In the support report with screenshots i sent reclaiming the lost units, they say... "I see that you were unable to play the game during some time. Thus, we are currently considering the possible solutions to make amends for this situation. Once I will have more information, I will let you know."... 

Really at his moment they dont know what to do? its a joke....

May 6, 2016, 18:1005/06/16
07/25/15

Was the servers DDOS'ed or something? because they was up a bit sporadic..

May 6, 2016, 20:0805/06/16

Are a non write ethical rule, in ALL multiple players game on real time, when something goes wrong and make that some players can play and others dont, protect all players from atacks or.. return all they lost until can connect, see to other side is... anyone use the word they think is better... 

Why this is a game non fairly or compensate playing? 

I start a castle in other server for try to experiment with BG´s for make some kind of tutorial for my league there im 35, a PFW player level 50 come with more than 80% of this army from paying units and destroy all my ofensive, if i was a player starting to play, the messsage is or spend money for buy units or go out.

Nobody will be can purchase units not can produce, here the players have the same power of money can spend, and nobody can say nothing diferent, playing here you have same power of money you can spend, when players know this, playing isnt funny and left to play.

I know this is a war game, its not a place for cry but she make a question, what i think about the game now, non playable, only a way for collec our money, i play several time on wow time ago, only pay less than 15€ by month (i think remember), and players are so good as their hability or the time they can dedicate to the game, here you are so good as money can spend, this is a fact, we can play knowing this but nobody from plarium can think that we are idiots, the game will be adictive and very, very playable if ONLY play for gaming time, not for be stronger or better than others...

May 7, 2016, 11:5805/07/16
May 7, 2016, 12:00(edited)

older time i did nt thought this place was so big buisness i knew its is company i knew it is money place but now once i observe your updates i realize the main part you care is how you will make new think for money, and the 20 % of your updates only is about how you will improve the enviroment of your game

it is sick the distance of cc player and no cc player become bigger and bigger new expensive thinks bla bla bla

it is clear the thinking of the develp team of your game sorry but thats the truth no need be smart to see  all this  adds in fact is  about how players will spend more and more and no money is more and more weak day by day.

i apreciate and respect your work i dont blame the company thats the work of every company but i give you the sense of a common player

i hope my feelings my true and  honest feelings as an old player make you better

thank you
May 8, 2016, 11:4705/08/16
09/29/15
SlopranoDark said:

My lord Gadheras,

You made an amazing start on the topic here, not just because it's long text, also because it has a meaning that is very important for everyone. I'm glad you didn't leave the game yet, I'm striving to get those things resolved, striving to get the customers and the creators more like a team.

It will be a difficult task for me, hence I ask for your, and not just you alone but all the player's assistance. Alongside with the moderation, CM, administrator and development team. I think this definitely needs a positive twist. I've heard a lot of people complain about the changes, which is the biggest reason why I made this topic. I wanted to show Plarium how the customers feel, and give the possibility for them to reply on it as it's really important to have at least a connection between them.

I also thought of making a Representative Team. This team will be chosen players by votes from other players. Moderators, CM's and Administrators should not be allowed to vote on their desired candidates, because that will basically be the same idea as Moderators then. This team should be in direct contact with the Moderators or CM's. The purpose of this team is speaking for all the players, just like how it goes in the real world, at least in the Netherlands where I live. The Representative Team should be good listeners, and should check the forums and regular chats frequently to see if people desire something. Once they actually found something players desire, they should refer it to Moderators/CM's and those should pass it around and see what the CM's think of it. The Representative Team should obviously attempt to persuade the CM's for their desired idea!

But I wasn't sure if it'd work on here. Anyhow, it's worth and try and thus I'll put up a thread in the Suggestions topic and see what everyone thinks of that. I'll also pass the above standing idea to the CM's and see what they think of it!

Thumbs up for you, Gadheras! 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 10, 2016, 07:4805/10/16
09/17/15

Greetings. 

We have restored the Loyalty progress for all of our players who were unable to log in on May 4. We have also credited the rewards for the days you've missed. So actually there were no Loyalty losses for our players.

Also we gave the pleasant compensation packs for our players: 

7-Days Paragon Activator

4-Hour Boost

30,000 of each Resource

15 Dragons

2 Skull Runes

Not just 2 Skull Runes as some of you have mentioned above. 

If you had any losses during the downtime on May 4, you can contact our Support Team and they will review your case and make a decision. We can't help you on our Forun with such issues as we are not authorize to compensate anything.

May 10, 2016, 10:4805/10/16
May 10, 2016, 16:13(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Greetings. 

We have restored the Loyalty progress for all of our players who were unable to log in on May 4. We have also credited the rewards for the days you've missed. So actually there were no Loyalty losses for our players.

7-Days Paragon Activator

4-Hour Boost

30,000 of each Resource

15 Dragons

2 Skull Runes

If you had any losses during the downtime on May 4, you can contact our Support Team and they will review your case and make a decision. We can't help you on our Forun with such issues as we are not authorize to compensate anything.

This is a joke??? i lost... (sorry i dont know the name in english)

2 hidras, 1 dragon eldrico, 2 dragones, 1 grifo eldrico, 2 wivernas, 2 espias, 31 golems eldricos, 7 brujos, 75 demonios, 4 nigros eldricos, 25 nomadas, 9 damas eldricas, 38 damas, 1 barb eldrico, 6 barbaros, 40 buscadores, 37 arqueras, 144 palas, 6 espectros

and send the screen captures to the support the first day and reclaim the units more times, i think that 15 dragons arent same as units you make me lost and anything that plarium give me that arent the defensive/ofensive power i lost and the legendary units are a joke, really i must continue sending tikets to support if they have the screen captures?? lol.... sometimes i think that plarium makes jokes about our reclamations at other side of screen.

If i send the screen captures to the support team... when i receive the units you lost?? i must continue sending tikets to support?? its not seriously....

Please... said me if i never recovery this units for not continue spending time on reclaim it or... if they have the screen captures how many time i must wait for receive it... 

Regards and thanks about you time and listen us

EDIT: i send another tiket reclaiming the units.. again, this is the four tiket reclaiming it....

EDIT2: later than 5 days sending tikets to support they say that replaced the offensive units, but im not sure if defensive units were replaced too or if all units were replaced, really im so confused and tired because i must be 5 days reclaiming it.. Regards
May 11, 2016, 04:1905/11/16
01/11/16
I think you need to change your strategy with battlegrounds. it outrageous how you need to "bank" resources to get a good "pay out". it makes game not fun. the only bank to battlegrounds is plarium's account from people coining them to get the payouts. I have not really done battlegrounds since i started with the talk about them. They sound silly to begin with and to get good payouts is for the coiners who think its worth the money but, long run is not.  the community slowly leaving game cause of all the pay to win. game been out for over six years and no game update to improve anything, just more stuff to spend money for you to make off people.
May 11, 2016, 11:3605/11/16
09/17/15
AlberBeni said:

Greetings. 

7-Days Paragon Activator

4-Hour Boost

30,000 of each Resource

15 Dragons

2 Skull Runes

This is a joke??? i lost... (sorry i dont know the name in english)

2 hidras, 1 dragon eldrico, 2 dragones, 1 grifo eldrico, 2 wivernas, 2 espias, 31 golems eldricos, 7 brujos, 75 demonios, 4 nigros eldricos, 25 nomadas, 9 damas eldricas, 38 damas, 1 barb eldrico, 6 barbaros, 40 buscadores, 37 arqueras, 144 palas, 6 espectros

and send the screen captures to the support the first day and reclaim the units more times, i think that 15 dragons arent same as units you make me lost and anything that plarium give me that arent the defensive/ofensive power i lost and the legendary units are a joke, really i must continue sending tikets to support if they have the screen captures?? lol.... sometimes i think that plarium makes jokes about our reclamations at other side of screen.

If i send the screen captures to the support team... when i receive the units you lost?? i must continue sending tikets to support?? its not seriously....

Please... said me if i never recovery this units for not continue spending time on reclaim it or... if they have the screen captures how many time i must wait for receive it... 

Regards and thanks about you time and listen us

EDIT: i send another tiket reclaiming the units.. again, this is the four tiket reclaiming it....

EDIT2: later than 5 days sending tikets to support they say that replaced the offensive units, but im not sure if defensive units were replaced too or if all units were replaced, really im so confused and tired because i must be 5 days reclaiming it.. Regards
Please ask them about details. Unfortunately, I don't have such information.
May 11, 2016, 14:1205/11/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

First off, I've been playing for a week. I'm 42nd level and I've made lots of friends and met some interesting players that I enjoy texting as we explore this game. I fully understand how capitalism works for the benefit of everyone. Someone can buy everything I have, except the pleasure I got from making it myself. They may send their secretary to buy a dozen Ferraris while I have to take one rusty POS to the junkyard and trade it for the next POS that I want. However, I will fix up that POS over time to where it runs like the Ferrari and that is the goal I set for gaming. So please, gamers who want to pwn each other, spend lots of money so that I can benefit.

I do the quests that I get from Iris and they are free. While these are running, I sell the excess gear that my Hero doesn't need, one piece at a time or I upgrade a building. My time is valuable, that's why I multitask. After a few days I unlocked the Dwarf fighter. I purchased two legendaries and a dragon with saphires at the half off sale. (I had aquired the saphs by gaming.) I mostly use 1 archer to scout the size of the evil forces in the BGs and that allows me to avoid the losing battles. I don't play with algorithms so that a bunch of dragons joins my team every time I kill an orc. However, I did get almost a dozen eldritch dragons one time and that made the BG special to me.

I got raided by a player who had more troops than I did. Fortunately, my troops and my resources were totally safe in the catacombs. He got less than he lost in troops to my garrison of immortals and wraiths that regenerate for free. If some player were to lay seige to my castle, then my friendly league would fix that. Makes me wonder why anyone would raid or beseige an active player, or that an active player would even worry about those kind of gamers. Friends are great!

The artwork is dazzling! I really appreciate your effort. I can't comment on Stormfall in the past, but continue to dazzle me in the future, because I plan on playing for a long time.

May 11, 2016, 14:2205/11/16
01/31/15

securitas04 said:

First off, I've been playing for a week. I'm 42nd level and I've made lots of friends and met some interesting players that I enjoy texting as we explore this game. I fully understand how capitalism works for the benefit of everyone. Someone can buy everything I have, except the pleasure I got from making it myself. They may send their secretary to buy a dozen Ferraris while I have to take one rusty POS to the junkyard and trade it for the next POS that I want. However, I will fix up that POS over time to where it runs like the Ferrari and that is the goal I set for gaming. So please, gamers who want to pwn each other, spend lots of money so that I can benefit.

I do the quests that I get from Iris and they are free. While these are running, I sell the excess gear that my Hero doesn't need, one piece at a time or I upgrade a building. My time is valuable, that's why I multitask. After a few days I unlocked the Dwarf fighter. I purchased two legendaries and a dragon with saphires at the half off sale. (I had aquired the saphs by gaming.) I mostly use 1 archer to scout the size of the evil forces in the BGs and that allows me to avoid the losing battles. I don't play with algorithms so that a bunch of dragons joins my team every time I kill an orc. However, I did get almost a dozen eldritch dragons one time and that made the BG special to me.

I got raided by a player who had more troops than I did. Fortunately, my troops and my resources were totally safe in the catacombs. He got less than he lost in troops to my garrison of immortals and wraiths that regenerate for free. If some player were to lay seige to my castle, then my friendly league would fix that. Makes me wonder why anyone would raid or beseige an active player, or that an active player would even worry about those kind of gamers. Friends are great!

The artwork is dazzling! I really appreciate your effort. I can't comment on Stormfall in the past, but continue to dazzle me in the future, because I plan on playing for a long time.

Well said there m'lord/lady!

May 11, 2016, 14:2705/11/16
May 11, 2016, 14:35(edited)

you can find always the same people in all leagues, all explain to you the wrong way under the pretext of spies.... spy yourself

when you found the right way change the game :)

May 15, 2016, 12:4205/15/16

personally i think plarium have changed to many things that was working fine

changed them so ur customers is unhappy with the changes 

and the things that dont work u take to long to do anything about it !!

i have never seen anything from plarium to the players i mean a real gift

not a ( put more money in my pocket ) but a asset to the players

i think happy players would spend more than dissapointed ones !!

and get glorius rewards is a laughing stock those rewards

are just crasy low theres nothing glorius in any of ur rewards

they are like a single drop on a heavy rainday 

try to spot one and se if u go woaw :P

rergards miraculix

May 16, 2016, 08:5505/16/16
09/17/15
miraculix said:

personally i think plarium have changed to many things that was working fine

changed them so ur customers is unhappy with the changes 

and the things that dont work u take to long to do anything about it !!

i have never seen anything from plarium to the players i mean a real gift

not a ( put more money in my pocket ) but a asset to the players

i think happy players would spend more than dissapointed ones !!

and get glorius rewards is a laughing stock those rewards

are just crasy low theres nothing glorius in any of ur rewards

they are like a single drop on a heavy rainday 

try to spot one and se if u go woaw :P

rergards miraculix

Greetings. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way about our changed. Our intention is to make this game better for our players. If you have any ideas how to improve our games, please feel free to submit them in the Suggestions thread.
May 17, 2016, 17:0205/17/16
Aug 4, 2019, 12:06(edited)

I've enjoyed Stormfall for some time now, I had three players on three servers. Two of my three players are approximately 2 million troop in the negative since the battle grounds changed. I decided to do a test with my third player who had 7 million approx in offence - I kept sending my 7 million into the battlegrounds and did as many as I could. The result was that player was left with 1.5 million. I no longer use that player, I stopped playing on that server. I have two players left, I have put what I consider a large amount of money into the game but if the battle grounds are not fixed I can't continue to play. Several of my fellow players agree with me. 

So my question is this - Do you plan on fixing the battle grounds or are they staying the same? 

May 18, 2016, 07:4605/18/16
09/17/15
Taybor Bennett said:

I've enjoyed Stormfall for some time now, I had three players on three servers. Two of my three players are approximately 2 million troop in the negative since the battle grounds changed. I decided to do a test with my third player who had 7 million approx in offence - I kept sending my 7 million into the battlegrounds and did as many as I could. The result was that player was left with 1.5 million. I no longer use that player, I stopped playing on that server. I have two players left, I have put what I consider a large amount of money into the game but if the battle grounds are not fixed I can't continue to play. Several of my fellow players agree with me. 

So my question is this - Do you plan on fixing the battle grounds or are they staying the same? 

Battlegrounds will remain as they are now. Please remember that they are not the main source of Units. You need to play them wisely, and use the strategic approach. We have a lot of experienced BG raiders on Forum, and I'm sure that they will share their experience and tactics with you.
May 18, 2016, 15:3305/18/16
07/25/15

Taybor Bennett said:

Battlegrounds will remain as they are now. Please remember that they are not the main source of Units. You need to play them wisely, and use the strategic approach. We have a lot of experienced BG raiders on Forum, and I'm sure that they will share their experience and tactics with you.

The bottom line is, you put more resources into it than you get out. For new players its a good way to gain units they can't make already. But in terms of resource worth. You get less out than you put in, so what is the reward for doing them then ?

May 19, 2016, 07:1005/19/16
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

The bottom line is, you put more resources into it than you get out. For new players its a good way to gain units they can't make already. But in terms of resource worth. You get less out than you put in, so what is the reward for doing them then ?

You still get some experience points, valuable Items, Hero Items. But it's always up to you. If you are more interested in other game activities, you can take part in them instead of BGs Each player has his own strategy and his own priorities, and no one can tell you what will be the best for you and your current goals.
May 19, 2016, 07:5005/19/16
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

You still get some experience points, valuable Items, Hero Items. But it's always up to you. If you are more interested in other game activities, you can take part in them instead of BGs Each player has his own strategy and his own priorities, and no one can tell you what will be the best for you and your current goals.

You just long away confirmed that battlegrounds run at a negative reward curve...

That is very bad you know.

May 20, 2016, 07:3605/20/16
May 20, 2016, 07:36(edited)
09/17/15

Gadheras said:

You just long away confirmed that battlegrounds run at a negative reward curve...

That is very bad you know.

I have never said that, you know 

BGs do require strategy and planning. They can give you a big amount of Units, if you play them wisely.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.