This topic is closed

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

205 Replies
Gadheras
5 May, 2016, 2:21 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Natasa said:


No more BG's from me until you fix them. This is disaster and f...... terrible. I can'tr sell those items, they constantly repeat. Why to do 60 BG's when I lose so many solders for nothing ? No keys no space in "waiting room" for items, you made solders built so slow and I do remember it was faster before. Even rewards from turnaments were much better and now they suck greatly. At least game does not crash like couple moths ago. This is terrible. I give up from doing tasks and turnaments. Jesus, what you made from this game :p Playing now only to get scrolls and to help out friends if it is possible. BG - no more until you fix them. 
I have already passed a suggestion to add the Delete option to your equipment. By the way, this feature was designed as an important part of strategic gameplay. So you need to find the best strategy to store, sell and use Items. If you're out of space, you need to buy more slots. Unfortunately, there are no other options at the moment.

There is really no best strategy when spending on sapphires is the only outcome really.
UTC +2:00
Lord Mark
5 May, 2016, 7:14 PM UTC

Stormfall now is only a ATM game!


The Battle Grounds are not right now! It is not possible to kill 60 BG ...spend 10mil off and recive no reward!


IF THE BG WILL NOT BE FAIR PLAY i will quit the game!


I like this game...but i dont want to get mad playing....i want to enjoy!

UTC +0:00
AlberBeni
6 May, 2016, 3:01 PM UTC

Im so newbye for know how was the game in the past, im playing only for 74 days and until learning how to play.


I only watch updates for make me spend more money, popups offering spend money, payment its limited (not all is avaiable for pay with phone) and honestly... with the last "technic problem"... you not offer me security for use other forms to pay, i think you arent a serious company for use a credit card or a paypal acount... to other side, while i was playing this time i watch that one player its so strong as money can spend on game, simple, know the enemy, their connect times, study the army and spend time in game is nothing if you cant spend a lot of money on game, my sensations in game are that are similar to a coin machine from the casino, insert coins for play... players not have the equal aviability for play, the player that can spend more money is better, its simple, hability and know the game its nothing vs spend money. this is not play farly.

About the last day "issues" ... really you are saying me, that the units you make me lost while i was raiding, and YOU not let me login to safe them and not let me conect until more than 16 hours and were killed by other players.... really are you thinking about NOT replace them??? what kind of idiots you think that we are??

I spend time with tournaments, a lot of time... for win better units for make me strong and better player and try to fight with bigger players, and when your errors make me lost some of the army and not replace it at the moment.. its for think left play, look other game and go out with the friends to other place more secure and fairly, at the moment isnt a fairly game... im until waiting the replacement of units...

How many spanish speakers you have? how many time for a spanish forum?

why the game isnt free until some level and in advance you must to pay only a fixed amount for week or month to play, and left play all people at equal conditions?? i not understand this, really, maybe you think to change the company direction and mount an online casino and be more honest with the company direction.


I tryed to be shortly and i hope you can understand me, take care im not english speaker and its dificult to me write the things similar im thinking, but i cant find the spanish forum, maybe the spanish speakers not spend the amount of money you like to win with them or are a little amount for you, and its so hard and dificult mount the spanish forum.. almost watching how works your technicians, i think they dont know how to make it.


Regards, i would like to watch that the game is really playable in the next weeks, making more strong units, but at the moment i think this will be another farm castle for PFW players

UTC +2:00
s.mantegna150
6 May, 2016, 3:35 PM UTC
I think its an insult that for 2 days I could not log in cause of PLarims servers, no fault of mine, and I get my paragon reset to day one and lose my 50 dragon reward and for that plarium gives me 2 skull runes!!! What a joke and an insult. THANKS FOR NOTHING. I will remember that EVERY time I even think about buying more saphs.
me
UTC +0:00
AlberBeni
6 May, 2016, 3:46 PM UTC

s.mantegna150 said:


I think its an insult that for 2 days I could not log in cause of PLarims servers, no fault of mine, and I get my paragon reset to day one and lose my 50 dragon reward and for that plarium gives me 2 skull runes!!! What a joke and an insult. THANKS FOR NOTHING. I will remember that EVERY time I even think about buying more saphs.

In the support report with screenshots i sent reclaiming the lost units, they say... "I see that you were unable to play the game during some time. Thus, we are currently considering the possible solutions to make amends for this situation. Once I will have more information, I will let you know."... 

Really at his moment they dont know what to do? its a joke....

UTC +2:00
Gadheras
6 May, 2016, 6:10 PM UTC


Was the servers DDOS'ed or something? because they was up a bit sporadic..



UTC +2:00
AlberBeni
6 May, 2016, 8:08 PM UTC

Are a non write ethical rule, in ALL multiple players game on real time, when something goes wrong and make that some players can play and others dont, protect all players from atacks or.. return all they lost until can connect, see to other side is... anyone use the word they think is better... 

Why this is a game non fairly or compensate playing? 

I start a castle in other server for try to experiment with BG´s for make some kind of tutorial for my league there im 35, a PFW player level 50 come with more than 80% of this army from paying units and destroy all my ofensive, if i was a player starting to play, the messsage is or spend money for buy units or go out.

Nobody will be can purchase units not can produce, here the players have the same power of money can spend, and nobody can say nothing diferent, playing here you have same power of money you can spend, when players know this, playing isnt funny and left to play.

I know this is a war game, its not a place for cry but she make a question, what i think about the game now, non playable, only a way for collec our money, i play several time on wow time ago, only pay less than 15€ by month (i think remember), and players are so good as their hability or the time they can dedicate to the game, here you are so good as money can spend, this is a fact, we can play knowing this but nobody from plarium can think that we are idiots, the game will be adictive and very, very playable if ONLY play for gaming time, not for be stronger or better than others...

UTC +2:00
sison
7 May, 2016, 11:58 AM UTC

older time i did nt thought this place was so big buisness i knew its is company i knew it is money place but now once i observe your updates i realize the main part you care is how you will make new think for money, and the 20 % of your updates only is about how you will improve the enviroment of your game


it is sick the distance of cc player and no cc player become bigger and bigger new expensive thinks bla bla bla

it is clear the thinking of the develp team of your game sorry but thats the truth no need be smart to see  all this  adds in fact is  about how players will spend more and more and no money is more and more weak day by day.


i apreciate and respect your work i dont blame the company thats the work of every company but i give you the sense of a common player


i hope my feelings my true and  honest feelings as an old player make you better


thank you
UTC +0:00
s.mantegna150
8 May, 2016, 11:47 AM UTC
SlopranoDark said:

My lord Gadheras,

You made an amazing start on the topic here, not just because it's long text, also because it has a meaning that is very important for everyone. I'm glad you didn't leave the game yet, I'm striving to get those things resolved, striving to get the customers and the creators more like a team.

It will be a difficult task for me, hence I ask for your, and not just you alone but all the player's assistance. Alongside with the moderation, CM, administrator and development team. I think this definitely needs a positive twist. I've heard a lot of people complain about the changes, which is the biggest reason why I made this topic. I wanted to show Plarium how the customers feel, and give the possibility for them to reply on it as it's really important to have at least a connection between them.

I also thought of making a Representative Team. This team will be chosen players by votes from other players. Moderators, CM's and Administrators should not be allowed to vote on their desired candidates, because that will basically be the same idea as Moderators then. This team should be in direct contact with the Moderators or CM's. The purpose of this team is speaking for all the players, just like how it goes in the real world, at least in the Netherlands where I live. The Representative Team should be good listeners, and should check the forums and regular chats frequently to see if people desire something. Once they actually found something players desire, they should refer it to Moderators/CM's and those should pass it around and see what the CM's think of it. The Representative Team should obviously attempt to persuade the CM's for their desired idea!

But I wasn't sure if it'd work on here. Anyhow, it's worth and try and thus I'll put up a thread in the Suggestions topic and see what everyone thinks of that. I'll also pass the above standing idea to the CM's and see what they think of it!

Thumbs up for you, Gadheras! 


me
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 May, 2016, 7:48 AM UTC

Greetings. 

We have restored the Loyalty progress for all of our players who were unable to log in on May 4. We have also credited the rewards for the days you've missed. So actually there were no Loyalty losses for our players.

Also we gave the pleasant compensation packs for our players: 

7-Days Paragon Activator

4-Hour Boost

30,000 of each Resource

15 Dragons

2 Skull Runes

Not just 2 Skull Runes as some of you have mentioned above. 

If you had any losses during the downtime on May 4, you can contact our Support Team and they will review your case and make a decision. We can't help you on our Forun with such issues as we are not authorize to compensate anything.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
AlberBeni
10 May, 2016, 10:48 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Greetings. 

We have restored the Loyalty progress for all of our players who were unable to log in on May 4. We have also credited the rewards for the days you've missed. So actually there were no Loyalty losses for our players.

Also we gave the pleasant compensation packs for our players: 

7-Days Paragon Activator

4-Hour Boost

30,000 of each Resource

15 Dragons

2 Skull Runes

Not just 2 Skull Runes as some of you have mentioned above. 

If you had any losses during the downtime on May 4, you can contact our Support Team and they will review your case and make a decision. We can't help you on our Forun with such issues as we are not authorize to compensate anything.

This is a joke??? i lost... (sorry i dont know the name in english)

2 hidras, 1 dragon eldrico, 2 dragones, 1 grifo eldrico, 2 wivernas, 2 espias, 31 golems eldricos, 7 brujos, 75 demonios, 4 nigros eldricos, 25 nomadas, 9 damas eldricas, 38 damas, 1 barb eldrico, 6 barbaros, 40 buscadores, 37 arqueras, 144 palas, 6 espectros

and send the screen captures to the support the first day and reclaim the units more times, i think that 15 dragons arent same as units you make me lost and anything that plarium give me that arent the defensive/ofensive power i lost and the legendary units are a joke, really i must continue sending tikets to support if they have the screen captures?? lol.... sometimes i think that plarium makes jokes about our reclamations at other side of screen.

If i send the screen captures to the support team... when i receive the units you lost?? i must continue sending tikets to support?? its not seriously....

Please... said me if i never recovery this units for not continue spending time on reclaim it or... if they have the screen captures how many time i must wait for receive it... 

Regards and thanks about you time and listen us

EDIT: i send another tiket reclaiming the units.. again, this is the four tiket reclaiming it....

EDIT2: later than 5 days sending tikets to support they say that replaced the offensive units, but im not sure if defensive units were replaced too or if all units were replaced, really im so confused and tired because i must be 5 days reclaiming it.. Regards
UTC +2:00
cat in the hat
11 May, 2016, 4:19 AM UTC
I think you need to change your strategy with battlegrounds. it outrageous how you need to "bank" resources to get a good "pay out". it makes game not fun. the only bank to battlegrounds is plarium's account from people coining them to get the payouts. I have not really done battlegrounds since i started with the talk about them. They sound silly to begin with and to get good payouts is for the coiners who think its worth the money but, long run is not.  the community slowly leaving game cause of all the pay to win. game been out for over six years and no game update to improve anything, just more stuff to spend money for you to make off people.
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 May, 2016, 11:36 AM UTC
AlberBeni said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Greetings. 

We have restored the Loyalty progress for all of our players who were unable to log in on May 4. We have also credited the rewards for the days you've missed. So actually there were no Loyalty losses for our players.

Also we gave the pleasant compensation packs for our players: 

7-Days Paragon Activator

4-Hour Boost

30,000 of each Resource

15 Dragons

2 Skull Runes

Not just 2 Skull Runes as some of you have mentioned above. 

If you had any losses during the downtime on May 4, you can contact our Support Team and they will review your case and make a decision. We can't help you on our Forun with such issues as we are not authorize to compensate anything.

This is a joke??? i lost... (sorry i dont know the name in english)

2 hidras, 1 dragon eldrico, 2 dragones, 1 grifo eldrico, 2 wivernas, 2 espias, 31 golems eldricos, 7 brujos, 75 demonios, 4 nigros eldricos, 25 nomadas, 9 damas eldricas, 38 damas, 1 barb eldrico, 6 barbaros, 40 buscadores, 37 arqueras, 144 palas, 6 espectros

and send the screen captures to the support the first day and reclaim the units more times, i think that 15 dragons arent same as units you make me lost and anything that plarium give me that arent the defensive/ofensive power i lost and the legendary units are a joke, really i must continue sending tikets to support if they have the screen captures?? lol.... sometimes i think that plarium makes jokes about our reclamations at other side of screen.

If i send the screen captures to the support team... when i receive the units you lost?? i must continue sending tikets to support?? its not seriously....

Please... said me if i never recovery this units for not continue spending time on reclaim it or... if they have the screen captures how many time i must wait for receive it... 

Regards and thanks about you time and listen us

EDIT: i send another tiket reclaiming the units.. again, this is the four tiket reclaiming it....

EDIT2: later than 5 days sending tikets to support they say that replaced the offensive units, but im not sure if defensive units were replaced too or if all units were replaced, really im so confused and tired because i must be 5 days reclaiming it.. Regards
Please ask them about details. Unfortunately, I don't have such information.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
securitas04
11 May, 2016, 2:12 PM UTC

First off, I've been playing for a week. I'm 42nd level and I've made lots of friends and met some interesting players that I enjoy texting as we explore this game. I fully understand how capitalism works for the benefit of everyone. Someone can buy everything I have, except the pleasure I got from making it myself. They may send their secretary to buy a dozen Ferraris while I have to take one rusty POS to the junkyard and trade it for the next POS that I want. However, I will fix up that POS over time to where it runs like the Ferrari and that is the goal I set for gaming. So please, gamers who want to pwn each other, spend lots of money so that I can benefit.

I do the quests that I get from Iris and they are free. While these are running, I sell the excess gear that my Hero doesn't need, one piece at a time or I upgrade a building. My time is valuable, that's why I multitask. After a few days I unlocked the Dwarf fighter. I purchased two legendaries and a dragon with saphires at the half off sale. (I had aquired the saphs by gaming.) I mostly use 1 archer to scout the size of the evil forces in the BGs and that allows me to avoid the losing battles. I don't play with algorithms so that a bunch of dragons joins my team every time I kill an orc. However, I did get almost a dozen eldritch dragons one time and that made the BG special to me.

I got raided by a player who had more troops than I did. Fortunately, my troops and my resources were totally safe in the catacombs. He got less than he lost in troops to my garrison of immortals and wraiths that regenerate for free. If some player were to lay seige to my castle, then my friendly league would fix that. Makes me wonder why anyone would raid or beseige an active player, or that an active player would even worry about those kind of gamers. Friends are great!

The artwork is dazzling! I really appreciate your effort. I can't comment on Stormfall in the past, but continue to dazzle me in the future, because I plan on playing for a long time.

UTC +5:00
Ichezis
11 May, 2016, 2:22 PM UTC

securitas04 said:


First off, I've been playing for a week. I'm 42nd level and I've made lots of friends and met some interesting players that I enjoy texting as we explore this game. I fully understand how capitalism works for the benefit of everyone. Someone can buy everything I have, except the pleasure I got from making it myself. They may send their secretary to buy a dozen Ferraris while I have to take one rusty POS to the junkyard and trade it for the next POS that I want. However, I will fix up that POS over time to where it runs like the Ferrari and that is the goal I set for gaming. So please, gamers who want to pwn each other, spend lots of money so that I can benefit.

I do the quests that I get from Iris and they are free. While these are running, I sell the excess gear that my Hero doesn't need, one piece at a time or I upgrade a building. My time is valuable, that's why I multitask. After a few days I unlocked the Dwarf fighter. I purchased two legendaries and a dragon with saphires at the half off sale. (I had aquired the saphs by gaming.) I mostly use 1 archer to scout the size of the evil forces in the BGs and that allows me to avoid the losing battles. I don't play with algorithms so that a bunch of dragons joins my team every time I kill an orc. However, I did get almost a dozen eldritch dragons one time and that made the BG special to me.

I got raided by a player who had more troops than I did. Fortunately, my troops and my resources were totally safe in the catacombs. He got less than he lost in troops to my garrison of immortals and wraiths that regenerate for free. If some player were to lay seige to my castle, then my friendly league would fix that. Makes me wonder why anyone would raid or beseige an active player, or that an active player would even worry about those kind of gamers. Friends are great!

The artwork is dazzling! I really appreciate your effort. I can't comment on Stormfall in the past, but continue to dazzle me in the future, because I plan on playing for a long time.

Well said there m'lord/lady!

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
jumy
11 May, 2016, 2:27 PM UTC

you can find always the same people in all leagues, all explain to you the wrong way under the pretext of spies.... spy yourself

when you found the right way change the game :)

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
miraculix
15 May, 2016, 12:42 PM UTC

personally i think plarium have changed to many things that was working fine

changed them so ur customers is unhappy with the changes 

and the things that dont work u take to long to do anything about it !!

i have never seen anything from plarium to the players i mean a real gift

not a ( put more money in my pocket ) but a asset to the players

i think happy players would spend more than dissapointed ones !!

and get glorius rewards is a laughing stock those rewards

are just crasy low theres nothing glorius in any of ur rewards

they are like a single drop on a heavy rainday 

try to spot one and se if u go woaw :P

rergards miraculix

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 May, 2016, 8:55 AM UTC
miraculix said:

personally i think plarium have changed to many things that was working fine

changed them so ur customers is unhappy with the changes 

and the things that dont work u take to long to do anything about it !!

i have never seen anything from plarium to the players i mean a real gift

not a ( put more money in my pocket ) but a asset to the players

i think happy players would spend more than dissapointed ones !!

and get glorius rewards is a laughing stock those rewards

are just crasy low theres nothing glorius in any of ur rewards

they are like a single drop on a heavy rainday 

try to spot one and se if u go woaw :P

rergards miraculix

Greetings. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way about our changed. Our intention is to make this game better for our players. If you have any ideas how to improve our games, please feel free to submit them in the Suggestions thread.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Taybor Bennett
17 May, 2016, 5:02 PM UTC

I've enjoyed Stormfall for some time now, I had three players on three servers. Two of my three players are approximately 2 million troop in the negative since the battle grounds changed. I decided to do a test with my third player who had 7 million approx in offence - I kept sending my 7 million into the battlegrounds and did as many as I could. The result was that player was left with 1.5 million. I no longer use that player, I stopped playing on that server. I have two players left, I have put what I consider a large amount of money into the game but if the battle grounds are not fixed I can't continue to play. Several of my fellow players agree with me. 

So my question is this - Do you plan on fixing the battle grounds or are they staying the same? 





UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 May, 2016, 7:46 AM UTC
Taybor Bennett said:

I've enjoyed Stormfall for some time now, I had three players on three servers. Two of my three players are approximately 2 million troop in the negative since the battle grounds changed. I decided to do a test with my third player who had 7 million approx in offence - I kept sending my 7 million into the battlegrounds and did as many as I could. The result was that player was left with 1.5 million. I no longer use that player, I stopped playing on that server. I have two players left, I have put what I consider a large amount of money into the game but if the battle grounds are not fixed I can't continue to play. Several of my fellow players agree with me. 

So my question is this - Do you plan on fixing the battle grounds or are they staying the same? 





Battlegrounds will remain as they are now. Please remember that they are not the main source of Units. You need to play them wisely, and use the strategic approach. We have a lot of experienced BG raiders on Forum, and I'm sure that they will share their experience and tactics with you.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1724054 users registered; 43136 topics; 270968 posts; our newest member:Stef@NKing