This topic is closed

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

205 Replies
Drogar61
21 April, 2016, 9:47 PM UTC

What a brutal demonstration of power. She can and she does. Bad children should be punished! To learn what they could and what they should!

Pure fantasy like this game!

UTC +0:00
jumy
22 April, 2016, 12:50 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Nobody is forcing you to play every day. It's always your choice. And Daily Loyalty Roll is not a basic game feature. It's an incentive for everyday players, but nothing more.

what you say is true, but no force you to convince me to a fantastic game, you have largely passed all bounds of human decency and human consideration of  

I AM 

and you work not only for me but thank to me

Please Plarium to take away any your social charge

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
exxxe
22 April, 2016, 8:08 AM UTC

roadstar Pitbull said:

Nobody is forcing you to play every day. It's always your choice. And Daily Loyalty Roll is not a basic game feature. It's an incentive for everyday players, but nothing more.

This is perhaps the most poignant statement you have made to date.

Perhaps me and a few other will take you up on this.... this last update was complete waste on the time it takes to login.

Show me where in all this forum ANYONE asked for heroes or changes to header bar...

actually i suggested heroes however nothing from my suggestion made it to the update

i suggested a lot of features and content where you get to play it however what they delivered is a hero that effects your troops stats 

lol we already have dragon arts / obelisk / runes / lost arts to do what the hero does 

sooooo

no real strategy no new game play but of course it is nice to have an avatar they didn't even bother to add special abilities no all you do is change its appearance and you have to pay sapphs to do that (after the free time)

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 April, 2016, 11:11 AM UTC
exxxe said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

This is perhaps the most poignant statement you have made to date.

Perhaps me and a few other will take you up on this.... this last update was complete waste on the time it takes to login.

Show me where in all this forum ANYONE asked for heroes or changes to header bar...

actually i suggested heroes however nothing from my suggestion made it to the update

i suggested a lot of features and content where you get to play it however what they delivered is a hero that effects your troops stats 

lol we already have dragon arts / obelisk / runes / lost arts to do what the hero does 

sooooo

no real strategy no new game play but of course it is nice to have an avatar they didn't even bother to add special abilities no all you do is change its appearance and you have to pay sapphs to do that (after the free time)

I'm sure that this feature will be improved in the future. Thank you for your feedback.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Loki
22 April, 2016, 2:17 PM UTC

You receive 600 Sapphires in total for 90 days, not 250. Don't forget this  And yes, you need to log in daily to receive a reward. Because it's the reward for the consecutive login. If you prefer playing only a few days a week, it's your choice. But you can't receive this kind of reward then. It's fair.
What about people going on holiday? Other games like this offer also vacation (it means that you do not loose your paragon progress, other player cannot attack you, there is no progress in researching technique or earning res).
UTC +1:00
Spacer
22 April, 2016, 11:06 PM UTC

The game is about alts and how much time you have to play those alts. Also the new additions for the game are for people with no real world lives and need this game to feel they important on this planet. 

Yet in all... I love this game just watching everyone try to win a game that is unwinnable!!!! all the power to the old retired guys that spend their retirement in front of a computer and keeping the game from having a monthly subscription fees!  THANKS!
drpayne
23 April, 2016, 2:59 AM UTC
I liked the old game
UTC +7:00
FauxHeart
23 April, 2016, 9:54 AM UTC

The flood of recent changes have diversified the game too much.

I must admit it does only seem to be a plarium money grab - very sad.

I have become greatly disheartened by recent mass changes, and am trying to decide whether to continue.

I have spent money on the game, but I can see little benefit to me by putting further money in, as I could meet the great cost needed to be truly competitive.

Not a fan of many of the recent changes - although the Dragon Stone is not bad.

jumy
24 April, 2016, 5:43 PM UTC

i was planning to invest my free sapphires in sketches for upgrade market and raid more resources

the number of alts grows exponentially (a number like plarium? + 1000% fast), all my zone is almost destroyed and i can not find resources on both castles, they raid also for only 10k.....

game unplayable in each side

The truth hurts
Danger
28 April, 2016, 7:45 PM UTC

Well, I've been playing since May 2015, and it's been fun but the game's gone  badly downhill in my opinion, especially in the past few months.

I wasn't too pleased that Plarium stopped the mega-payouts from the BGs.  They used to be a nice way to get ahead, and I had just started to figure them out when Plarium turned them into just another bottomless pit to throw one's troops for negative-sum returns.  Ok, so I stopped doing BGs, and even the Heroes aren't enough to entice me back to them, but that's not the end of the game.  

What really killed it for me though is that the game crashes constantly now since the last big round of changes that came along with the Heroes.  Stormfall is near-unplayable now, and far from being fun.  I've scaled back to maintenance mode.  I'm already using Chrome, and it's been less problematic with Stormfall than Firefox or IE, but even Chrome can't save the game for me now.

Even something as simple as running resource raids is painful, and doing something time-sensitive like actually battling other players is downright suicidal.  Trying to read, let alone reply to email is an exercise in rage, and chat isn't much better.  The chat and email widgets were some of the weaker links in the game before but now it's at a point where I have to compose even the most trivial message in Notepad then paste it into the game so I don't have to recompose it over and over again.  After trying to do or say something 2 or 3 times and having the game lock up each time, my attention tends to wander while I'm waiting for the next reload to other more rewarding things, like poking myself in the eye with a sharp stick.

For me at least, if Plarium doesn't fix Stormfall's progressively more abysmal browser-crashing performance, no amount of nifty new features are going to matter at all.

Ready to check out,

-d
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 April, 2016, 8:19 AM UTC

Danger said:

Well, I've been playing since May 2015, and it's been fun but the game's gone  badly downhill in my opinion, especially in the past few months.

I wasn't too pleased that Plarium stopped the mega-payouts from the BGs.  They used to be a nice way to get ahead, and I had just started to figure them out when Plarium turned them into just another bottomless pit to throw one's troops for negative-sum returns.  Ok, so I stopped doing BGs, and even the Heroes aren't enough to entice me back to them, but that's not the end of the game.  

What really killed it for me though is that the game crashes constantly now since the last big round of changes that came along with the Heroes.  Stormfall is near-unplayable now, and far from being fun.  I've scaled back to maintenance mode.  I'm already using Chrome, and it's been less problematic with Stormfall than Firefox or IE, but even Chrome can't save the game for me now.

Even something as simple as running resource raids is painful, and doing something time-sensitive like actually battling other players is downright suicidal.  Trying to read, let alone reply to email is an exercise in rage, and chat isn't much better.  The chat and email widgets were some of the weaker links in the game before but now it's at a point where I have to compose even the most trivial message in Notepad then paste it into the game so I don't have to recompose it over and over again.  After trying to do or say something 2 or 3 times and having the game lock up each time, my attention tends to wander while I'm waiting for the next reload to other more rewarding things, like poking myself in the eye with a sharp stick.

For me at least, if Plarium doesn't fix Stormfall's progressively more abysmal browser-crashing performance, no amount of nifty new features are going to matter at all.

Ready to check out,

-d

There can be many reasons why the lags occur.

The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.

To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following:

1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6

2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG

3. Try to access the game

4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g

5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.

6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.

They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
kacikwilliam
29 April, 2016, 11:55 AM UTC
thanks.
UTC +3:00
Alivejeanie
2 May, 2016, 9:17 PM UTC
cat in the hat
3 May, 2016, 1:37 PM UTC
I think all the changes with tournaments is a good thing. Plarium you do a good job! I seen someone join league im in who has been playing game for 10 days. They spent money on fort and left the game. Another member in league played for 2 month or so. Spent probably a few hundred dollars and deleted account. Yes Plariium good job taking peoples money and making them leave. That is what you wanted right?
UTC +6:00
jumy
3 May, 2016, 3:36 PM UTC

remember the fight club?

first rule Plarium club: do not spend money or we make you realize how much you idiot

The truth hurts
Gadheras
3 May, 2016, 3:44 PM UTC

jumy said:

remember the fight club?

first rule Plarium club: do not spend money or we make you realize how much you idiot

Nothing wrong with have a game with a payment model, just... it need to be fair business. As a customer you want fun and VALUE for your money. Now they wrecked the tournies so bad they cant even claim "you can earn sapphires over time" anylonger.

jumy
3 May, 2016, 4:21 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

jumy said:

remember the fight club?

Nothing wrong with have a game with a payment model, just... it need to be fair business. As a customer you want fun and VALUE for your money. Now they wrecked the tournies so bad they cant even claim "you can earn sapphires over time" anylonger.

It is my experience here .... Plarium not worth 1 my euro now, i feel an idiot 

The truth hurts
Natasa
3 May, 2016, 9:53 PM UTC
No more BG's from me until you fix them. This is disaster and f...... terrible. I can'tr sell those items, they constantly repeat. Why to do 60 BG's when I lose so many solders for nothing ? No keys no space in "waiting room" for items, you made solders built so slow and I do remember it was faster before. Even rewards from turnaments were much better and now they suck greatly. At least game does not crash like couple moths ago. This is terrible. I give up from doing tasks and turnaments. Jesus, what you made from this game :p Playing now only to get scrolls and to help out friends if it is possible. BG - no more until you fix them. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2016, 7:20 AM UTC
Natasa said:

No more BG's from me until you fix them. This is disaster and f...... terrible. I can'tr sell those items, they constantly repeat. Why to do 60 BG's when I lose so many solders for nothing ? No keys no space in "waiting room" for items, you made solders built so slow and I do remember it was faster before. Even rewards from turnaments were much better and now they suck greatly. At least game does not crash like couple moths ago. This is terrible. I give up from doing tasks and turnaments. Jesus, what you made from this game :p Playing now only to get scrolls and to help out friends if it is possible. BG - no more until you fix them. 
I have already passed a suggestion to add the Delete option to your equipment. By the way, this feature was designed as an important part of strategic gameplay. So you need to find the best strategy to store, sell and use Items. If you're out of space, you need to buy more slots. Unfortunately, there are no other options at the moment.
jumy
5 May, 2016, 9:02 AM UTC

this feature was designed as an important part of strategic gameplay.

strategic for Plarium, explain what different strategy can be applied over the " wait wait wait again or pay" and if you pay all other item are useless

The truth hurts
1719230 users registered; 42212 topics; 269946 posts; our newest member:Castle №1242253