This topic is closed

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

205 Replies
Nemanja
10 September, 2016, 1:04 PM UTC

Lord Drogar61,

I'm playing this game purely for pleasure. I was marshal of three leagues on S1. I was lvl 80 there. Then I had to stop playing it for a year or so due to my work in different countries and since year ago I'm playing it again and now I'm lvl 81.

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Drunges
15 September, 2016, 5:07 AM UTC

Hello , 

I have been playing this game for some time on both servers , I to get that it cost money to keep the game running, But as of late all the bots vas nolonger pay out as they ounce did and now you have to raide regular cas to make any amount of resorces , i have spend money monthly to get some new goodies and that is all good, but with out the payment from the bots it will cost more for me to play this game and it is making me less wanting to continue it , to bad i have played bot servers and really enjoyed it but i have limited time in which to play and do ont wish to have to check ecery cas for resorces that have always been there for the couragiouse , but now seem to be just a drain on my finaces so am thing about moving on to a game more playder orinted and not just a cash cow for the owners ill habg for a bit longer to see if it gets better if i have to pay more than i should just join up to a game that have monthly dues , to bad

DD
Last Hero
UTC +7:00
Gadheras
15 September, 2016, 7:36 AM UTC
Drunges said:

Hello , 

I have been playing this game for some time on both servers , I to get that it cost money to keep the game running, But as of late all the bots vas nolonger pay out as they ounce did and now you have to raide regular cas to make any amount of resorces , i have spend money monthly to get some new goodies and that is all good, but with out the payment from the bots it will cost more for me to play this game and it is making me less wanting to continue it , to bad i have played bot servers and really enjoyed it but i have limited time in which to play and do ont wish to have to check ecery cas for resorces that have always been there for the couragiouse , but now seem to be just a drain on my finaces so am thing about moving on to a game more playder orinted and not just a cash cow for the owners ill habg for a bit longer to see if it gets better if i have to pay more than i should just join up to a game that have monthly dues , to bad

DD
Give us your co-ords, so we can use you as a farm when you leave please. Or start play the game as it was intended, no offense.. That the game is a very much p2w is no secret, and you just have to adapt to it.
UTC +2:00
Jerrytobegreat
18 September, 2016, 9:11 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

hoschi1177 said:

But please, give it a chance. Some of the new game features may differ from what you're used to, but they are designed to diversify the gameplay, and make our game more interesting and exciting.I'm sure that you will like most of them if you can adapt your strategy.

Yes, they diversified the gameplay but not in a good manner.

For example hamlets. There is no way to adapt my strategy WITHOUT costs. Hunting for hamlets cost you a lot of time, patience and drawing blanks or sapphs. It's just annoying.

Time ago you got some sapphs for daily logging in. It was a little bit more profitable for the players and it would empower us to enjoy "new features", at least occasional.

But you can still get free Sapphires for daily log ind: On days 30, 60, 90. 

daily login for 90 days get you 250 sapphires.... If you miss a day, back to scratch... There is a reason why players have other players babysit their castles and such if they have to go away for a few days, vacation etc. You should make it so it count towards every day you login total and not consecutive. But in the grand scheme of things, 250 sapphires after 90 days is.. a drop in the ocean.

UTC +11:00
Jerrytobegreat
18 September, 2016, 9:14 AM UTC

Yes 3 months off daily log on is a BIG thing in my book and the reward is poor, If I log in every day and keep up with all what is going on I'm probably guilty of spending a little more than what I would usually do on Sapphires, The 3 month reward needs a kick and I mean a kick, We all like a target on and off the field.

Cheers Jerrytobergreat
UTC +11:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 September, 2016, 10:45 AM UTC
Jerrytobegreat said:

Yes 3 months off daily log on is a BIG thing in my book and the reward is poor, If I log in every day and keep up with all what is going on I'm probably guilty of spending a little more than what I would usually do on Sapphires, The 3 month reward needs a kick and I mean a kick, We all like a target on and off the field.

Cheers Jerrytobergreat
Hi, Jerry. What would you suggest to give as a reward? You probably know that the total cost of 90-days rewards is approximately 20k in Sapphires. Why do you think it's not enough?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
cat in the hat
20 September, 2016, 5:41 PM UTC
I think the game has been the best its been since i started playing. Now that everything cost money to play, I just got to come on everyday to catacomb troops. Now the game really is "Play Free" as advertised. 
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 September, 2016, 9:19 AM UTC
cat in the hat said:

I just got to come on everyday to catacomb troops. 
What are you planning to do with all that troops in Catacombs? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Gadheras
21 September, 2016, 10:31 AM UTC

cat in the hat said:

Maybe avoid break down and cry if get caught out in the open?
cat in the hat
21 September, 2016, 11:58 PM UTC

cat in the hat said:

The day when events become worth doing then they come out. :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 September, 2016, 9:28 AM UTC
cat in the hat said:

Only for events? Don't you have some enemies here to smash? 
cat in the hat
23 September, 2016, 2:53 PM UTC

cat in the hat said:

Only for events? Don't you have some enemies here to smash? 
Who dont have enemies? When Plarium nerfed bots to get resources it makes it almost impossible to get back your loses. I think they need to redirect the way they going. They just looking for ways to make more money. Farms are not a source of resources as you call it from other post i read. Just a way to lose more people playing game. I like a community of players, Plarium dont!
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 9:17 AM UTC
cat in the hat said:

I like a community of players, Plarium dont!
Why do you think so? I'm here as a Plarium representative, and I'm not the one who decided that we need to hear our Community, talk to them, ask for their ideas and feedback. That was Plarium.
Reaper
1 October, 2016, 5:33 PM UTC

Thats true without the bot raids we all cant develope and training troops, without this events like warfare are useless cos only the leagues where the players spend money on the game can play them. But this players are most time in the same leagues or in allied leagues.

If all this players lose the possibilities to find enemies for such events or wars/challenges the game start to get bored and more players will leave it if they spend money or not.

And the current alliances will broke earlier or later and if they all fight against they all lose more than they gain and nobody carry that cost for long.

And to play the masses on events is without troops not possible. If you gain 7.5k in gold and iron you cant discover lost arts and train units. And nobody is forced to spend more and more that we can play similar stuff like the events Plarium offered for us.

Gadheras
1 October, 2016, 5:45 PM UTC

Reaper said:

Thats true without the bot raids we all cant develope and training troops, without this events like warfare are useless cos only the leagues where the players spend money on the game can play them. But this players are most time in the same leagues or in allied leagues.

If all this players lose the possibilities to find enemies for such events or wars/challenges the game start to get bored and more players will leave it if they spend money or not.

And the current alliances will broke earlier or later and if they all fight against they all lose more than they gain and nobody carry that cost for long.

And to play the masses on events is without troops not possible. If you gain 7.5k in gold and iron and gold you cant discover lost arts and train units. And nobody is forced to spend more and more that we can play similar stuff like the events Plarium offered for us.

Lies, you can progress to train units, discover arts and so forth without raid bots. Farming bots was never an intended part of the game. Would you still played the game if there was no bots to farm to start with? Use your spiers, find targets, raid them, save up resources, build and research your stuff. 

Its a pvp game, you win, you lose, you fall down, you get back up. Until the game not fun anylonger and then find something else to play, its that simple.
Reaper
1 October, 2016, 6:14 PM UTC

I dont think so cos my enemies must raid  to get the reses i shall raid from them too. Where they get them that i can take it ?

with spending money ?

You cant get that back in rewards what you must lose to make the points. And to raid enemies you dont need to think they dont will defend their castles or do they give it away for free ? Players with expierence dont keep the reses if they are offline to avoid raids so the option to keep res fallen away. You must have no enemies that you can play that way or do you raid only lv 2 castles around you and buy all your troops ?  
Reaper
1 October, 2016, 6:41 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

Give us your co-ords, so we can use you as a farm when you leave please. Or start play the game as it was intended, no offense.. That the game is a very much p2w is no secret, and you just have to adapt to it. 

you must ask for coords of players who are planning to leave the game that you can farm them. Raid your enemies whose defend their castles. If you wish that Plarium make the game only for players who spending money ask for a payment every month that you can play Stormfall.

If we want swop back to class societies inside a game, good give it a try.

roadstar Pitbull
1 October, 2016, 7:14 PM UTC

Reaper said:

I dont think so cos my enemies must raid  to get the reses i shall raid from them too. Where they get them that i can take it ?

with spending money ?

You cant get that back in rewards what you must lose to make the points. And to raid enemies you dont need to think they dont will defend their castles or do they give it away for free ? Players with expierence dont keep the reses if they are offline to avoid raids so the option to keep res fallen away. You must have no enemies that you can play that way or do you raid only lv 2 castles around you and buy all your troops ?  

Very correct, they do not keep res in sectors,,,, they use them. Plain and simple, if not for buildings, researches, then it goes on troops. Then you will have more troops to raids players AND defend your own.

I will raid bot sectors,,, maybe 3-5 a month, the rest of the time it is players both active and inactive. And yes we do 'try' to raid each other in some cases,,, BTW that sort of thing usually happens in a pvp game....
UTC +0:00
Reaper
1 October, 2016, 7:55 PM UTC

I have troops but i cant replace that fast what i would lose and what i get in raids if i raid bots or player castles would take 2 months maybe 3 to get this back what i lost but for this i must stop to train 1 day cos i still have lost arts i must discover to make my troops stronger and must avoid to play BGs and PvPs in this time. But i dont have the reses with 10 raids to make troops and arts, before they made the bots inactive i could do both. And i could help my members with reses to develope their castles esp outside the colored part of the map.

Now i must look that i can do my own castle and the members cant help a lot anymore cos they have the same prob: need loads of reses but dont raid that much now.

And all know that you need loads of gold and iron for training units and lost arts (esp the higher ones), even in player castles you dont get that much.

I didn't raid player castles i besiege them. I dont want their res i attack them for their troops the res they can take to replace that a new "visit" is worth it. Without the bots you must look now for 70-80 enemies for 1 week the risk to lose all what you have is bigger now, and you want reach the other way. Cos you will finding now the big res reserves in the castles of players with purchased stuff and that not all can raid over the week without big losses.

But i dont must defend only my castle i have over 100 members i must support with reses, troops and my league is part of a big alliance and we stay together but even they have probs to support with reses cos all dont get them after the inactive bot story.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 October, 2016, 9:18 AM UTC

Reaper said:

with spending money ?

The Map is really big. There are many abandoned Castles which still produce Resources. Also there are many active Castles with no Defense out. If the owner is offline, it's a good chance to raid for a big amount of Resources. 

If someone spends Sapphires to buy Resources, in 99% cases he spends Resources for building/training/upgrading Lost Arts right away. So you won't even have a chance to raid for purchased Resources. 

Please correct me if I'm wrong :)
1777371 users registered; 47956 topics; 285848 posts; our newest member:jay ar3