All Categories

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 18, 2016, 09:1409/18/16
07/20/14

Yes 3 months off daily log on is a BIG thing in my book and the reward is poor, If I log in every day and keep up with all what is going on I'm probably guilty of spending a little more than what I would usually do on Sapphires, The 3 month reward needs a kick and I mean a kick, We all like a target on and off the field.

Cheers Jerrytobergreat
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 19, 2016, 10:4509/19/16
09/17/15
Jerrytobegreat said:

Yes 3 months off daily log on is a BIG thing in my book and the reward is poor, If I log in every day and keep up with all what is going on I'm probably guilty of spending a little more than what I would usually do on Sapphires, The 3 month reward needs a kick and I mean a kick, We all like a target on and off the field.

Cheers Jerrytobergreat
Hi, Jerry. What would you suggest to give as a reward? You probably know that the total cost of 90-days rewards is approximately 20k in Sapphires. Why do you think it's not enough?
Sep 20, 2016, 17:4109/20/16
Sep 20, 2016, 17:42(edited)
01/11/16
I think the game has been the best its been since i started playing. Now that everything cost money to play, I just got to come on everyday to catacomb troops. Now the game really is "Play Free" as advertised. 
Sep 21, 2016, 09:1909/21/16
09/17/15
cat in the hat said:

I just got to come on everyday to catacomb troops. 
What are you planning to do with all that troops in Catacombs? :)
Sep 21, 2016, 10:3109/21/16
07/25/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

cat in the hat said:

Maybe avoid break down and cry if get caught out in the open?
Sep 21, 2016, 23:5809/21/16
01/11/16

cat in the hat said:

The day when events become worth doing then they come out. :)
Sep 22, 2016, 09:2809/22/16
Sep 22, 2016, 09:28(edited)
09/17/15
cat in the hat said:

Only for events? Don't you have some enemies here to smash? 
Sep 23, 2016, 14:5309/23/16
01/11/16

cat in the hat said:

Only for events? Don't you have some enemies here to smash? 
Who dont have enemies? When Plarium nerfed bots to get resources it makes it almost impossible to get back your loses. I think they need to redirect the way they going. They just looking for ways to make more money. Farms are not a source of resources as you call it from other post i read. Just a way to lose more people playing game. I like a community of players, Plarium dont!
Sep 26, 2016, 09:1709/26/16
Sep 26, 2016, 09:17(edited)
09/17/15
cat in the hat said:

I like a community of players, Plarium dont!
Why do you think so? I'm here as a Plarium representative, and I'm not the one who decided that we need to hear our Community, talk to them, ask for their ideas and feedback. That was Plarium.
Oct 1, 2016, 17:3310/01/16
Oct 1, 2016, 23:17(edited)

Thats true without the bot raids we all cant develope and training troops, without this events like warfare are useless cos only the leagues where the players spend money on the game can play them. But this players are most time in the same leagues or in allied leagues.

If all this players lose the possibilities to find enemies for such events or wars/challenges the game start to get bored and more players will leave it if they spend money or not.

And the current alliances will broke earlier or later and if they all fight against they all lose more than they gain and nobody carry that cost for long.

And to play the masses on events is without troops not possible. If you gain 7.5k in gold and iron you cant discover lost arts and train units. And nobody is forced to spend more and more that we can play similar stuff like the events Plarium offered for us.

Oct 1, 2016, 17:4510/01/16
07/25/15

Reaper said:

Thats true without the bot raids we all cant develope and training troops, without this events like warfare are useless cos only the leagues where the players spend money on the game can play them. But this players are most time in the same leagues or in allied leagues.

If all this players lose the possibilities to find enemies for such events or wars/challenges the game start to get bored and more players will leave it if they spend money or not.

And the current alliances will broke earlier or later and if they all fight against they all lose more than they gain and nobody carry that cost for long.

And to play the masses on events is without troops not possible. If you gain 7.5k in gold and iron and gold you cant discover lost arts and train units. And nobody is forced to spend more and more that we can play similar stuff like the events Plarium offered for us.

Lies, you can progress to train units, discover arts and so forth without raid bots. Farming bots was never an intended part of the game. Would you still played the game if there was no bots to farm to start with? Use your spiers, find targets, raid them, save up resources, build and research your stuff. 

Its a pvp game, you win, you lose, you fall down, you get back up. Until the game not fun anylonger and then find something else to play, its that simple.
Oct 1, 2016, 18:1410/01/16
Oct 1, 2016, 18:55(edited)

I dont think so cos my enemies must raid  to get the reses i shall raid from them too. Where they get them that i can take it ?

with spending money ?

You cant get that back in rewards what you must lose to make the points. And to raid enemies you dont need to think they dont will defend their castles or do they give it away for free ? Players with expierence dont keep the reses if they are offline to avoid raids so the option to keep res fallen away. You must have no enemies that you can play that way or do you raid only lv 2 castles around you and buy all your troops ?  
Oct 1, 2016, 18:4110/01/16

Gadheras said:

Give us your co-ords, so we can use you as a farm when you leave please. Or start play the game as it was intended, no offense.. That the game is a very much p2w is no secret, and you just have to adapt to it. 

you must ask for coords of players who are planning to leave the game that you can farm them. Raid your enemies whose defend their castles. If you wish that Plarium make the game only for players who spending money ask for a payment every month that you can play Stormfall.

If we want swop back to class societies inside a game, good give it a try.

Oct 1, 2016, 19:5510/01/16
Oct 1, 2016, 20:13(edited)

I have troops but i cant replace that fast what i would lose and what i get in raids if i raid bots or player castles would take 2 months maybe 3 to get this back what i lost but for this i must stop to train 1 day cos i still have lost arts i must discover to make my troops stronger and must avoid to play BGs and PvPs in this time. But i dont have the reses with 10 raids to make troops and arts, before they made the bots inactive i could do both. And i could help my members with reses to develope their castles esp outside the colored part of the map.

Now i must look that i can do my own castle and the members cant help a lot anymore cos they have the same prob: need loads of reses but dont raid that much now.

And all know that you need loads of gold and iron for training units and lost arts (esp the higher ones), even in player castles you dont get that much.

I didn't raid player castles i besiege them. I dont want their res i attack them for their troops the res they can take to replace that a new "visit" is worth it. Without the bots you must look now for 70-80 enemies for 1 week the risk to lose all what you have is bigger now, and you want reach the other way. Cos you will finding now the big res reserves in the castles of players with purchased stuff and that not all can raid over the week without big losses.

But i dont must defend only my castle i have over 100 members i must support with reses, troops and my league is part of a big alliance and we stay together but even they have probs to support with reses cos all dont get them after the inactive bot story.

Oct 3, 2016, 09:1810/03/16
09/17/15

Reaper said:

I dont think so cos my enemies must raid  to get the reses i shall raid from them too. Where they get them that i can take it ?

with spending money ?

You cant get that back in rewards what you must lose to make the points. And to raid enemies you dont need to think they dont will defend their castles or do they give it away for free ? Players with expierence dont keep the reses if they are offline to avoid raids so the option to keep res fallen away. You must have no enemies that you can play that way or do you raid only lv 2 castles around you and buy all your troops ?  

The Map is really big. There are many abandoned Castles which still produce Resources. Also there are many active Castles with no Defense out. If the owner is offline, it's a good chance to raid for a big amount of Resources. 

If someone spends Sapphires to buy Resources, in 99% cases he spends Resources for building/training/upgrading Lost Arts right away. So you won't even have a chance to raid for purchased Resources. 

Please correct me if I'm wrong :)
Oct 3, 2016, 16:2510/03/16
Oct 3, 2016, 16:27(edited)

True the map is big and there are many abandoned castles, but you need abandoned castles at lv 50 minimum that they carry the masses on reses you need to do all. This castles are rare on the map, esp in server 2. And i think i dont have to travel 7h to get my reses.

The next is that you only can raid this castles til you hit the weekly limit of 50k res per week. After you hit this you start to search again.

And all others raid this abandoned castles too it means it starts to become the same again after Plarium stopped to make the bots active:

You dont will find the reses you need for yourself and your members.

If Plarium dont understand this they can look how their players leave the game more and more. If they want keep their players is to make the bots inactive the wrong way. Even players are spending a bit money on the game leave cos they cant hold their status quo in game.

And if your money hungry bosses dont understand this they kill their own game.

Oct 3, 2016, 17:5210/03/16
07/25/15

Reaper said:

True the map is big and there are many abandoned castles, but you need abandoned castles at lv 50 minimum that they carry the masses on reses you need to do all. This castles are rare on the map, esp in server 2. And i think i dont have to travel 7h to get my reses.

The next is that you only can raid this castles til you hit the weekly limit of 50k res per week. After you hit this you start to search again.

And all others raid this abandoned castles too it means it starts to become the same again after Plarium stopped to make the bots active:

You dont will find the reses you need for yourself and your members.

If Plarium dont understand this they can look how their players leave the game more and more. If they want keep their players is to make the bots inactive the wrong way. Even players are spending a bit money on the game leave cos they cant hold their status quo in game.

And if your money hungry bosses dont understand this they kill their own game.

Getting something for free is not good gameplay. You know bots is not defended (unless some player bait trap in them). Imagine there was no bots what so ever from the start. Where would you get your resources then? Because that is how the game was intended to be played. 

Do you want to wait and save up resources for a building or lost art, or do you want to build troops? Sometimes its about choices too, you can't always get your cake and eat it too.

I don't necessary agree on the business model of Plarium, but I hate bots and such more. 

Oct 3, 2016, 18:2810/03/16
Oct 5, 2016, 21:47(edited)

i think i had leave the game for a long time ago after i found the field im raiding now i started to play more here, i played few Plarium games and left them all. But not stormfall im still here and the bots are a reason for it, its not a kind of bad gameplay to use what the developers put in the game you use the blackmarket i use bots.

And i think using the blackmarket was not an intended part of the game too.

And i said i attack player castles for PvP i besiege them and leave them til i need points for the next time that are not masses of castles i can attack around me.

And i have my members i could support esp all are far from bots thats why a lot of them still play the game.

You must hate bots cos you cant raid them it seems...

To wait for reses you would need for a lv 17 farm over 1 week (depends how much you get from your res buildings and how much your army eats) to get all the reses you would need to upgrade it. Do you invest that much time for it ?

But saving up res means im a raiding target like all thats why players spend their res if they go offline to avoid such situations, now explain where i shall saving up my reses ? shall i leave out my defence troops 24/7 and risk that the main coiners nuke and raid my castle and i lose more than i gained ? i must spend them every day again.

For troops i would need 24h for 5 wyverns (only to get the gold and iron) i can purchase, that is not the time what i need to wait til they are done. What you want make with 5 wyverns ? Playing lv 30 BGs ? attack other players in PvPs/challenges/wars ?

And i must use my 10 raids a day to get 5 more now (food is negative cos you need constantly troops) or to replace the silents/troops i lost to find/get the reses i need if i go for active player castles.

It means you start to stay at one point every time and to come out from you are forced to spend money or to play events for boosts BUT for this you need troops as well.

And the most rewards you need to much points that you can say it was worth it. BG events 100 points for 5 units for this you must play BGs over lv 30 to get the points you lose more troops than you gain.

Thats why the most leave now the game if they spending a wee bit money or not, cos they cant replace the masses they lose.

You cant make a lot and only with pikes and archers you cant fight against players who use the blackmarket constantly.

Oct 4, 2016, 00:2410/04/16
07/13/16
I keep losing my level, and units in the catacombs. "support' is useless - I have not received an answer to any question I've asked, so I don't expect a reply to this. 
Oct 4, 2016, 01:1310/04/16
Oct 4, 2016, 10:12(edited)
maybe you switched in the wrong server next to your exp bar you see the the current server Dark Plains or Untamed Lands change this maybe your prob is solved after it
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.