Login issues

15 Replies
DeadRinger
25 March, 2016, 8:24 PM UTC

Is anyone else having trouble logging in today?

The problem is the main page for the game isn't loading properly, and there is no button to "log in". I have waited a few hours and tried again, but the same screen appears.


UTC +0:00
2
Ichezis
25 March, 2016, 8:42 PM UTC

M'lord, have you tried clearing your cache? This is usually the right solution!

If the issue persists, please reply here or contact the Help Desk.


Good luck!

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
0
DeadRinger
25 March, 2016, 8:51 PM UTC

Yes, forgot to add that I had done that.  Also, all other web sites are working fine. Here is a picture of the screen that appears.

http://prntscr.com/ak0dqi

UTC +0:00
0
Ichezis
25 March, 2016, 9:04 PM UTC

That surely looks strange!

Unfortunately I lack technical knowledge, and considering it's weekend and past a certain time, the CM's will be on again on Monday. Least I can recommend you is contacting the Help Desk.

In the meantime you can also look around on google. Maybe somebody else already experienced this issue and found a solution! If you want me to, I can leave a message behind to the CM so that whenever she reads it, she can help.

I'm terribly sorry for being unable to directly solve this issue. I wish you all the luck Lord Deadringer!

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
0
DeadRinger
25 March, 2016, 11:56 PM UTC
Its working now, dont know what has changed? Thanks for your time :)
UTC +0:00
0
Ichezis
26 March, 2016, 12:13 AM UTC

DeadRinger said:


Its working now, dont know what has changed? Thanks for your time :)

Glad to hear that m'lord!

Enjoy further gameplay! 

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
0
Mehnslayer
26 March, 2016, 5:59 AM UTC
Wow that is a really old caching issue, haven't seen that for at least 5 + years lol
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +11:00
1
Eurotrip_spedition
26 March, 2016, 6:43 PM UTC

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

DeathGod
UTC +2:00
0
jumy
26 March, 2016, 7:53 PM UTC

see if you have a log file in:

%Systemroot%\System32\LogFiles\Httperr.log

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
Mehnslayer
28 March, 2016, 3:03 PM UTC
Eurotrip_spedition said:

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

That is an Apache error, not your problem
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +11:00
0
Sumeet
5 April, 2016, 7:50 PM UTC

DeadRinger said:


Yes, forgot to add that I had done that.  Also, all other web sites are working fine. Here is a picture of the screen that appears.

http://prntscr.com/ak0dqi

I am facing exactly the same issue for the last 3-4 hrs- what do I do?

I have been playing the game daily for almost 80+days, don't want to iss out on the 90day reward :(

Its not always about the destination, its the journey!! SK
UTC +5:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 April, 2016, 7:33 AM UTC
Sumeet said:

DeadRinger said:


Yes, forgot to add that I had done that.  Also, all other web sites are working fine. Here is a picture of the screen that appears.

http://prntscr.com/ak0dqi

I am facing exactly the same issue for the last 3-4 hrs- what do I do?

I have been playing the game daily for almost 80+days, don't want to iss out on the 90day reward :(

Could you please confirm that the issue is still there after clearing Browser cache and reloading the page?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Lady Nerium KT-S2
6 April, 2016, 8:32 PM UTC

I am able to login, but nothing loads! Is this my personal problem, or is it the game as a whole? I have cleared the cache, refreshed, and rebooted as well, and this is what I get. 




No idea what the problem was, but was able to get the game to load after clearing cache, forcing updates with Windows 10 and Chrome and rebooting a couple times in between.
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2016, 6:36 AM UTC

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:


I am able to login, but nothing loads! Is this my personal problem, or is it the game as a whole? I have cleared the cache, refreshed, and rebooted as well, and this is what I get. 




No idea what the problem was, but was able to get the game to load after clearing cache, forcing updates with Windows 10 and Chrome and rebooting a couple times in between.

Good to know that it was fixed for you. 

We always advise our players to forward loading issues directly to our Support Team. They can help in such situations 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
bongoBen
23 April, 2016, 9:40 PM UTC

I can no longer log in. The play game button does not do anything



bongoBen
UTC +6:00
0
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
24 April, 2016, 9:29 AM UTC

bongoBen said:


I can no longer log in. The play game button does not do anything



Lord Bongoben

The game works fine for me, no problem to get int thru play game buttom

if you still experiment this issue please contact support desk thru this link and submit a ticket

Regards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
0
1779299 users registered; 48235 topics; 286766 posts; our newest member:lexpa2010