All Categories

It is not possible to send observers to other castles

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 24, 2016, 07:3103/24/16
01/09/15

Really 2 issue. 1st when you try to send reinforecements to another castle you cannot type in the # box - you must use the slide bar. This means for obsersers you must choose from a category that has vey few troops so you can use the slide bar. 2nd the game is constantly crashing requiring refreshing your page. Cannot go more than 5 minutes without a page refresh & every 1/2 hour a complete shutdown of IE. Between these issues & the incredible increase in costs to stay competitive in the game I am starting to think it is time to leave the game.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 24, 2016, 08:0003/24/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14
Your issue is you use internet exploder
Mar 25, 2016, 01:0403/25/16
01/19/15
I have that problem too & that is a meaningless reply. The problem of not being able to type in the box to send observers suddenly started happening to me yesterday & I have used IE for decades. The problem about the constant crashes of IE which force page refreshes started within the last month. Before that IE was rock solid in this game. In addition, the game is getting really slowing - everyone is talking about it. In my opinion it is the script that is the problem. I suspect it is becoming overly complex which slows it down & increases the likelihood of bugs.
Mar 25, 2016, 06:4303/25/16
01/31/15

Greetings m'lords,

I will inform the administrator about this, it seems really disturbing!

Hence you may also contact the Help Desk for further questions and issues.

About leaving the game, I really hope you'll stay Gaius. You probably know who I am when I say that. 

Good luck!

Mar 25, 2016, 09:1103/25/16
Apr 2, 2019, 12:05(edited)
01/09/15
I think it depends on the complexity of one's castle. If your castle is well built up & you have lots of troops in the castle it seems to get worse. Paving the inside of your castle with pathways really destablizes the castle.  I also think this may have it roots in the redesign of screen about half a year back. The size of the available viewing & working space was decreased & this forces me to work in full screen much more. Full screen mode has become unstable since that redesign. Sometimes in full screen mode it randomly drops out of full-screen & this always leads to instabilities in IE. Dropping out of full screen seems more prone to occur during castle redesigning or sending troops while in map mode. Right now I really struggle to do some tasks.
Mar 25, 2016, 09:1903/25/16
01/31/15

Gaius said:

I think it depends on the complexity of one's castle. If your castle is well built up & you have lots of troops in the castle it seems to get worse. Paving the inside of your castle with pathways really destablizes the castle.  I also think this may have it roots in the redesign of screen about half a year back. The size of the available viewing & working space was decreased & this forces me to work in full screen much more. Full screen mode has become unstable since that redesign. Sometimes in full screen mode it randomly drops out of full-screen & this always leads to instabilities in IE. Dropping out of full screen seems more prone to occur during castle redesigning or sending troops while in map mode. Right now I really struggle to do some tasks.

That indeed sounds logical. The more it carries, the worse the lag.

I have linked this topic to the CM, I hope she'll be able to help!
Mar 25, 2016, 10:1003/25/16
02/29/16

Gaius said:

Really 2 issue. 1st when you try to send reinforecements to another castle you cannot type in the # box - you must use the slide bar. This means for obsersers you must choose from a category that has vey few troops so you can use the slide bar. 2nd the game is constantly crashing requiring refreshing your page. Cannot go more than 5 minutes without a page refresh & every 1/2 hour a complete shutdown of IE. Between these issues & the incredible increase in costs to stay competitive in the game I am starting to think it is time to leave the game.

My Lord, regarding the first issue that you mentioned, please try to send Reinforcements without full screen mode or try this mode in another browser.

As for the second issue, if you already tried basic browser troubleshooting such as clearing cache and testing in a different browser and you still experience this issue, please get in touch with Support team.