TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE 03.23 - 04.01

14 Replies
Jason Bullet
Administrator
23 March, 2016, 11:56 AM UTC

Forewarned is forearmed, Lords and Ladies! Here is the new Tournament schedule!

March 23 — Development Race

March 24 — PvP Warfare (with Multiplier)

March 25 — Battleground Conquest

March 27 — Beacon Conquest

March 29 — Experience Exhibition

March 31 — Development Race

April 1 — PvP Warfare

April 1 — Battleground Conquest

You should bear in mind that Balur is constantly trying to interfere with Lord Oberon’s plans. Thus, the schedule is subject to change.

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
jumy
23 March, 2016, 12:52 PM UTC

ohhh very welll :))

edit:

a random starting :) I only require paying for this :)  Plarium fails

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Inaginni
23 March, 2016, 8:01 PM UTC
Thanks for bringing this back Jason Bullet! It is appreciated.
UTC +0:00
mrfreezzzz
24 March, 2016, 6:19 PM UTC

thanks for the info. would be nice if this was pinned, at the top of the section.

UTC +1:00
Mehnslayer
29 March, 2016, 5:11 AM UTC
Bump for convenience 
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +11:00
Skycooldude
1 April, 2016, 1:01 AM UTC
can you tell us which ones are league challenges and which are solo
UTC +0:00
mrfreezzzz
3 April, 2016, 7:07 AM UTC
Skycooldude said:

good idea, indeed
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 April, 2016, 8:33 AM UTC
Skycooldude said:

I will ask Jason if he can give you such information.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Real
4 April, 2016, 7:15 PM UTC
Is the new Schedule out for post 04/01 yet?  Thanks 
UTC -8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 April, 2016, 7:38 AM UTC
Real said:

Is the new Schedule out for post 04/01 yet?  Thanks 
New Schedule will be released next week :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Lady Nerium KT-S2
6 April, 2016, 12:42 AM UTC

Can the Tournament schedule be posted in the News and Announcements section instead of general Game Discussion? Possibly under a "Tournament Schedules" topic, with a separate post for each week? I really appreciate having the schedule available but it is a little hard to find the post as it is now. 

I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 April, 2016, 7:10 AM UTC
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Can the Tournament schedule be posted in the News and Announcements section instead of general Game Discussion? Possibly under a "Tournament Schedules" topic, with a separate post for each week? I really appreciate having the schedule available but it is a little hard to find the post as it is now. 

I will pass this to Jason Bullet. I'm sure we will find the best solution.
mrfreezzzz
6 April, 2016, 8:33 AM UTC
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

yep! or even pinned at the top of the board, something of a billboard updated on a weekly basis
mrfreezzzz
13 April, 2016, 8:18 AM UTC
any chance we'd get next schedule for upcoming tournaments?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2016, 8:29 AM UTC

mrfreezzzz said:

any chance we'd get next schedule for upcoming tournaments?

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/topics/the-new-tournament-schedule---2/ Right here

1721439 users registered; 42673 topics; 271400 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger