All Categories

Battleground Change

Battleground Change

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 22, 2016, 20:1603/22/16
07/10/14

Battleground Change

Are Plarium going to announce the major change to BG mechanics?

Announced all the other pointless sapphire only updates but not the one update that actually matters apparently........
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 22, 2016, 20:5103/22/16
04/10/15

Lord Djmoody

As far i know i havent heared anything about changing the bg mechanics. i will pay attention if it happens but i doubt.

Regards
Mar 23, 2016, 11:0303/23/16
Mar 23, 2016, 11:04(edited)
04/10/15

I think what has changed is  the way you get that small payout of 10% but be sure that the mechanics of bgs have not change.

i though the goal was get the big payout of the bg and think u are the master of it. so if you now get even small payouts better for the big payout to the moment you have to bank less than if you get the 10%

hope this can help you to readapt your bg method and sure u still will get a real huge payouts from bgs.

PS: about the rest of ur oppinions im not going to argue with you. If there are any kind of problems about me, please refer them to admins.

Regards and happy marennons haunting

Mar 23, 2016, 11:1703/23/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

DJ, this is in no way an issue with Juglar, since the recent change all moderators lost a massive amount of information, and since someone leaked information about a week ago even less is told to them.... Moderators are just Plarium's punching bags now....I pointed out like 6 different things that got released under the radar with this update.

I am still friends with most of the Facebook admins, and non of them knew about this change and none of them knew about the recent sapphire bug, this falls entirely on Plarium

Mar 23, 2016, 14:5903/23/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

Aleksandra Miroshyna

1 hr

Attention, Lords and Ladies! Read carefully!

Many of you may have noticed that extinguishing the remaining orcs at the Battlegrounds (the ones you had attempted to raid/defend) after the update resulted in receiving a fairly small reward.

Let us look into what happened.

1. There was an error with the mini payout on the Battlegrounds. After the fix, the payout you get from a Battleground you have once attempted to raid/defend will be different from what it was before.

2. If you were to get a big payout from a Battleground, you will still get it.

3. Since the logic behind the payout system remains intact, the change will not affect the payout you will get on the Battlegrounds you attempt to raid/defend for the first time.

It is important to remember that the payouts depend on the Unit losses you incur, so receiving a mini payout brings you closer to the desired reward!

As you can see, the situation is not as critical as it may have seemed.

Players who scouted Battlegrounds prior to the update will not see any difference in the payouts. Players that have attempted to raid/defend Battlegrounds but failed might have received a slightly smaller reward. It does NOT apply to players who were supposed to receive a big reward - they did get their rewards.

Important!

1. All the Units you lost count toward the payout you will get from the next Battlegrounds.

2. All the mini payouts you will get from the ‘fresh’ Battlegrounds in the future will remain the same.

Those Lords and Ladies that have mastered the art of battling Battlegrounds have noticed that the logic behind the Battleground system did not change. All the knowledge and experience you have gained over the years is still valuable.

This does not apply to Saga Quests. They will remain intact.

Lords and Ladies, I encourage you to share your knowledge and expertise with less experienced players so everyone can get the desired outcome on the Battlegrounds and progress in the game! Good luck!

Please share your thoughts in the Comments under this post. Do not create any other posts related to Battlegrounds . Thank you.

Mar 23, 2016, 16:0903/23/16

awesome 

i have filled my bank before update, new found a surprise? am terrified knowing work plarium brrrrr
Dear moderators, have all my support (send a ticket )  but plarium deceives people with trap and mathematical rules inexistent 

I agree with with DJMOODY  100% + 20%= xy 1.25.5,45 xjx  (plarium formula)/  simple 100% for real formula

Mar 24, 2016, 09:0003/24/16
08/03/14

im surprised we are even getting updates at all.  my guess is that the financial side of the game is crashing. they are tweaking it trying to get better saphire sales. and  will soon pull the plug if sales dont increase.

we should all probably be shopping for a new game.  ive played games before where we all log in one day and there is a message on the screen saying support has ended for this game, sorry for the inconvenience.  bye bye tokens/saphires/coins etc.
Mar 24, 2016, 10:5003/24/16
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

im surprised we are even getting updates at all.  my guess is that the financial side of the game is crashing. they are tweaking it trying to get better saphire sales. and  will soon pull the plug if sales dont increase.

we should all probably be shopping for a new game.  ive played games before where we all log in one day and there is a message on the screen saying support has ended for this game, sorry for the inconvenience.  bye bye tokens/saphires/coins etc.

Players would be inclined to spend if they feelt they get their moneys worth. This game got such a insane focus on spending I havent seen in any other game out there I played and tried a lot. I thought neverwinter was greed driven but that was nothing om comparsion and at least offered a grind aspect.

Its sad to see because the core concept of this game is nice, but the execution and direction is driving players away :( If you bleed players because the focus is to heavy on spending, then introduce even more things to spend on... doesn't make sense.

I seen whales in this game spend houndreds of USD a month, its crazy. Hardly the norm for the average player but seems to be the ones Plarium making this game for.
Mar 25, 2016, 13:2003/25/16
05/30/14

Plarium Team,

Why do you confuse loyal players when completing Battlegrounds. 

I have seen two main BGs players ask us to stop doing BGs until further notice. This is my suggestion why would I put hard earned troops into a system that doesn't reward me with extras.

Get the mechanics in order or I would like other players of this game to place their tickets of complaint.

Heres my issue Plarium a lvl 51 Bgs

http://prntscr.com/ajttma

The reward which i was not happy with

http://prntscr.com/ajtu3r

Doomie

Mar 25, 2016, 14:0803/25/16
Mar 25, 2016, 14:15(edited)
05/01/15

hey, 

doomi did you had befor the lvl 51 bg a large payout or 2 - 3 bg before ?  

if it was so it looks normal to me.. all the bg players know they dont get any profit out of bgs so far you have to pay tax resources on every reward.. swap small to big units and some benefits from the events that was it

gz Sleeve 
Mar 26, 2016, 07:3803/26/16
05/30/14

Sleeve said:

hey, 

doomi did you had befor the lvl 51 bg a large payout or 2 - 3 bg before ?  

if it was so it looks normal to me.. all the bg players know they dont get any profit out of bgs so far you have to pay tax resources on every reward.. swap small to big units and some benefits from the events that was it

gz Sleeve 

Hi Sleeve,

I can't recall any good payouts from BGs over the last few months. That is to say when I have done BGs I have thought this was worth doing. But I hope Plarium will change how I think and make me more of a BG player.

Doomie