All Categories

Free gems

Free gems

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 19, 2016, 01:1203/19/16
11/05/14

Free gems

I have a question. Yesterday I found on my account 10000 gems which I spend. Now I have -9982 gems in my account. What is going on??? If this your error then do not make me pay for it Plarium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Error is an error deal with it

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 21, 2016, 10:0703/21/16
02/29/16

You received the Sapphires due to the glitch and when we fixed it, received Sapphires were automatically deducted from your account. However, since you already spent received Sapphires, your balance became negative.

Mar 21, 2016, 15:4903/21/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:11(edited)
so what is plarium going to do about that???
Mar 22, 2016, 08:5903/22/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14

mrfreezzzz said:

so what is plarium going to do about that???

I assume from the responses nothing will be done in regards to this problem, at the time of the issues I contacted several other moderators who were actually told nothing was going on and to send people to the help desk. 

I recommended that if everything was going to be reversed out of the account (keep in mind Plarium admits this is their error) that the players purchases should be reversed and the sapphires returned.... I know from personal experience that they can in fact do this instantly, so I would guess that I am getting the run around and nothing is happening.

This is the cynical in me, but it wouldn't be reversed as the easiest method of getting sapphires is spending real money, and as (I feel its a safe guess) most people used their sapphires on units.... Units dying = more sapphire spending

From what I was told from a "source" this only affected anyone who has paid real money recently, and because of that A LOT of people were upset on Facebook's servers. 

This isn't the first reported Plarium issue that they have confirmed and refused to do anything about, in January the Facebook servers went down for 8 hours (I might get banned if I said why :P) but they kept sending people to the help desk, and there was reports of people up to 2+ weeks later saying that their daily login/paragon wasn't reset even after interactions with them. 

I have plenty of information that could/would get me banned almost immediately but I think I will leave that all for another day :) 

Mar 22, 2016, 09:5103/22/16
02/29/16
Mehnslayer said:

I assume from the responses nothing will be done in regards to this problem, at the time of the issues I contacted several other moderators who were actually told nothing was going on and to send people to the help desk. 

I recommended that if everything was going to be reversed out of the account (keep in mind Plarium admits this is their error) that the players purchases should be reversed and the sapphires returned.... I know from personal experience that they can in fact do this instantly, so I would guess that I am getting the run around and nothing is happening.

This is the cynical in me, but it wouldn't be reversed as the easiest method of getting sapphires is spending real money, and as (I feel its a safe guess) most people used their sapphires on units.... Units dying = more sapphire spending

From what I was told from a "source" this only affected anyone who has paid real money recently, and because of that A LOT of people were upset on Facebook's servers. 

This isn't the first reported Plarium issue that they have confirmed and refused to do anything about, in January the Facebook servers went down for 8 hours (I might get banned if I said why :P) but they kept sending people to the help desk, and there was reports of people up to 2+ weeks later saying that their daily login/paragon wasn't reset even after interactions with them. 

I have plenty of information that could/would get me banned almost immediately but I think I will leave that all for another day :) 

My Lord, in this situation players didn't lose anything. They received unfair Sapphires due to an error, they spent these Sapphires for Troops, Items, Resources etc that can be used in the game process. The Sapphires were automatically removed from their accounts in order to prevent unfair advantages among players. 
Mar 22, 2016, 13:1703/22/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14
Aleksandra Miroshyna said:

My Lord, in this situation players didn't lose anything. They received unfair Sapphires due to an error, they spent these Sapphires for Troops, Items, Resources etc that can be used in the game process. The Sapphires were automatically removed from their accounts in order to prevent unfair advantages among players. 
is it you who deleted my previous post?
Mar 23, 2016, 09:1403/23/16
02/29/16
mrfreezzzz said:

is it you who deleted my previous post?
If it was you who violated our rules then yes, my Lord. Please refrain from off topic here, too.